• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agassi

Comment

• rafeal nadal!!

Comment

• Someone give this man a analyst role on national TV tennis show, or politics.

Comment

• what a meltdown by fed yesterday.. but djoker has to start better this tme to win this.
          "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

• "If you ever see me walking down the hall, look the other way because you're out of control. You're a hater and you're unattractive inside. Who would do such a thing? Wow. What a loser."
            aim low, score high

Comment

• Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
              what a meltdown by fed yesterday.. but djoker has to start better this tme to win this.
              Sad to see Federer lose the match like that but Djokovic!!!! Wow what a year of amazing tennis he had (64 wins-2 losses)!!! It's like he's from another planet ... And all this happened ever since he commenced his gluten free diet last year

And since we're discussing about gluten free diets I just remembered this pic

Comment

• hahahahaah good one Though i don't think its only due to the new diet.

Damn this Serena.Can't get tired of watching her get angry lose it,and blow her game again and again.
                "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

• Yannick Noah wants doping in sports legalized.

Sacramento Kings
                  HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• If anyone had a chance of watching Australian Open final today, it was epic!

I knew Nadal was made of steel, but Djokovic succeed to beat him in his own domain - еndurance, he won in 5 hours! game . Longest final game ever.

Congrats to all Serbs for the win.

Comment

• THE STARS of the tennis universe will converge on the clay courts of Roland Garros for the 2015 French Open from May 19 to June 7. Local favorite Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and 2008 champion Ana Ivanovic of Serbia are among the players not only for their good play on the courts but also their fashion sense as they debut the adidas Y-3 Roland Garros Collection. READ MORE
                      Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                      Servinio's Blog of Sports
                      Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                      Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                      Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Djkovic Cilic 6-0, 6-1, 6-2 loool.

ais Djokovic best tennis player ever ? yes I think so.
                        FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

• Originally posted by MZT Skopje View Post
                          Djkovic Cilic 6-0, 6-1, 6-2 loool.

ais Djokovic best tennis player ever ? yes I think so.
                          Right now yes... But overall career he's still behind Federer and Nadal...

And he still needs to win a French Open title if he is to be considered.

Comment

• Just when we thought they were gone, Federer and Nadal came back by winning first two Grand Slams of the year.

I watched Nadal's game yesterday, he dominated the game like he was 20.

and Nadal won his 10th Roland Garros. Wow.
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information