Aaron Pettway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Pettway

Hello, I am French. Aaron Pettway signed for my club, the SIG, today. Could you give me informations about this player ? How does he play ? What are his qualities ?

He was just released by low level Turkish team Antalya, which is not a good sign.

He is athletic freak, block shots and gets rebounds on both ends of the floor. Runs floor extremely well, has good hands.
    Poor low post up player on offense, mostly score with putbacks and finishing passes from teammates.
    He is late bloomer, doesn't have a big experience in basketball - didn't play much in Oklahoma State, but was impressive on some summer camps last year (not summer leagues, but camps for mid and low level european teams) and was brought to Poland. His work ethic could use some improvement, but in Poland he had a coach with limited inter-personal skills, so possibly he was not the only one to be blamed.
    Why you should going out to get a hamburger, if you can get steak at home?

Comment

I must write that Aaron Pettway is also like airplane - he love fly Very big showman ... This will be a good sign for SIC, in Poland he was really big star, In Turkey I think he has little crisis, and now SIC ... I wish him good luck

Comment

Thank you for your commentaries.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information