No announcement yet.

Serbian League 2007-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the first round please! Anyway for the future of the NT you can also count on Erceg (he's been on fire in the matches against Hemofarm), Markovic, Labovic, Teodosic, Macvan and so on, no doubt you'll return soon or late a force (I hope so!).
    "It's hard to play against players like Milan Gurovic who is able to change any situation"
    један је Гуровић Милан!
    Хвала богу на Дарку и Милану!

Comment

Of course we wil. Dragicevic,Velickovic,Erceg,Labovic,Macvan on pf position. Same with Italy
      UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

With that soft ass Bargnani, the crybaby Belinelli and the overrated Gallinari as stars the future is not so bright while you have also the great Darko (he's only 23)...
        "It's hard to play against players like Milan Gurovic who is able to change any situation"
        један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

If it was me i wouldnt even invite Darko. Gallinari to me is real deal. But I am afraid he will ruin his career by leaving to early for NBA. Belinelli must leave NBA as soon he can. He is very nice guard. But Bargnani to me is real bust in the rang of Darko. Only thing he can do is shoot the ball from perimeter.

Comment

Originally posted by Srle
            If it was me i wouldnt even invite Darko. Gallinari to me is real deal. But I am afraid he will ruin his career by leaving to early for NBA. Belinelli must leave NBA as soon he can. He is very nice guard. But Bargnani to me is real bust in the rang of Darko. Only thing he can do is shoot the ball from perimeter.
            Nice to meet you! You're the first who agrees that Bargnani is just a big bust. For the other two I admit that I don't like them as people but both are for sure good prospects even if the media here in Italy have always described them as the future NBA stars since they were 18 and this has made them a lot more presumptuouses. Why do you think Darko is so weak?
            један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

His basketball skills are not that good and his attitude is terrible.

Comment

His basketball skills are not that good and his attitude is terrible.
                Well, his skills were good but some very clever coaches (Brown & Hill) wanted him to build a ton of muscles because they saw him only as a rough center, so his versatility which made him so desired by all the world got lost and with it all the success he could have made as a slim PF.
                један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Bealive me I watched him before he went to NBA. He wasnt ready to go to the NBA. He blow it when he went to early for NBA. Now he is medicore player at best

Comment

Bealive me I watched him before he went to NBA. He wasnt ready to go to the NBA. He blow it when he went to early for NBA. Now he is medicore player at best
                    Yes, also for me he destroyed his career going to NBA at that age but he was a very promising player with lot of skills he lost not playing and strengthening his body too much.
                    један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

So the first game(out of three) in the finals series takes place tonight at Halla Pionir. Is there any possibility to watch it on-line?

Anyway, quite an interesting series to watch for all those who want to follow closely some of the young talents who has called for the NT preliminary squad.

Partizan's ones are pretty familiar already but Hemofarm's ones are very intrigiuing as well. i'm talking about the giant Marjanovic, about Macvan who slowly adjust himself to juniors competition and the PG markovic, who's doing the best out of these three this season and seem to make some strides with his stroke lately. Apart from that, keep an eye on Hemofarm's Rawle Marshall, a young American with some serious upside.

Comment

Markovic have all freedom he can get. There will be no basketball on tv beacuse of football.

Comment

Markovic have all freedom he can get. There will be no basketball on tv beacuse of football.
                          Not even the final?

Comment

First game was live on tv. I think today game will be live also.

Comment

We won the 3rd game 75-65 and lead 2-1 now. Pekovic was our best player today. He had a Index of 40.

The 4th game will be in 2 days in Vrsac. I hope we will win the title in Vrsac. If not we have to do it in Belgrade on Friday.

Comment

Hemofarm 45 Partizan 67. Partizan is Serbian champ again... Yawn
                                један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information