Lietkabelis Panevėžys thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lietkabelis Panevėžys thread!

I see we don't yet have a thread devoted to Lietkabelis Panevėžys. That's a deficiency that should be rectified since Lietkabelis is the defending LKL Silver medallist. Moreover the club currently has four players who have been part of the roster of Lithuania's national team in at least three championship tournaments. Here's the current roster:

C Darjuš Lavrinovič, Vaidas Čepukaitis,Tomas Rimša
    PF Kšyštof Lavrinovič, Žygimantas Skučas, Donatas Tarolis
    SF Žanis Peiners, Simas Jasaitis
    SG Adas Juškevičius, Gintaras Leonavičius, Lukas Aukštikalnis
    PG Gary Talton, Lorenzo Williams

The Lavrinovič brothers, Simas Jasaitis, and Adas Juškevičius were part of Lithuania's national team. I would definitely point out that the current roster may change sometime soon. We need to talk about the thread, and I would like everyone to participate in discussing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat (1) View Post
      The Lavrinovič brothers, Simas Jasaitis, and Adas Juškevičius were part of Lithuania's national team. I would definitely point out that the current roster may change sometime soon. We need to talk about the thread, and I would like everyone to participate in discussing it.

The only player Im gonna follow from this team is Tarolis.

Comment

Hepcat (1) is an imposter. That's not me. I don't understand why the poster calling himself Hepcat (1) has done this.

Comment

I see that this imposter Hepcat (1) has also been sending a bunch of idiotic visitor messages this afternoon/evening. I suspect that he's a hired troll in the employ of the Kremlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
            Ill follow Juskevicius. A solid performance with the NT should be his motivation to keep on going he deserves a higher level then some Lietkabelis .
            Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
            FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
            FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
              Hepcat (1) is an imposter. That's not me. I don't understand why the poster calling himself Hepcat (1) has done this.

Me neither, Hepcat. I think the person who created that account needs to be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
                I see that this imposter Hepcat (1) has also been sending a bunch of idiotic visitor messages this afternoon/evening. I suspect that he's a hired troll in the employ of the Kremlin.

Were you taking a look at what that troll wrote to Babajas? I would suggest that you report him to the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
                  Well Adas Juškevičius will almost certainly be part of the Lithuanian team in the WC qualifiers and I think at least one of the Lavrinovič brothers will be called upon to participate as well since Team Lietuva this fall will have very few available big fellows from which to choose. Simas Jasaitis, well probably only as a last-minute injury replacement.

Comment

Juskevicius with a monster game against Buducnost in Eurocup. He scored 31 pts in 30 min (9/13 3pt - tied a record), made 5 assists, only 1 turnover and all in all had 38 PIR.

He knailed seven 3pt shots in a row in the first quarter!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 11-07-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Record for Lietkabelis in LKL*: 10-5
                      Record for Lietkabelis in EuroCup: 4-5 (Group B)

*Lietkabelis is struggling in the LKL as of right now. They've lost four in a row; their last LKL victory was against Nevezis on the 12th of November.

2017 11 19

Lietkabelis 66
                      Zalgiris 70

2017 12 02

Neptunas 86
                      Lietkabelis 76

2017 12 09

Vytautas 88
                      Lietkabelis 74

2017 12 17

Juventus 91
                      Lietkabelis 71

Are there any predictions regarding Sunday's game with Rytas?
                      Last edited by Kapustelis; 12-21-2017, 06:23 PM.
                      Proud to be a BC Vilniaus Rytas fan, a part of the LKL fan community, and a fan for the Lithuanian National Men's Basketball Team

#KartuMesRYTAS

Comment

Originally posted by Kapustelis View Post

*Lietkabelis is struggling in the LKL as of right now. They've lost four in a row; their last LKL victory was against Nevezis on the 12th of November.
                        Serves them right, current coach is a complete failure who is there for front row seats. And anyway what is Lietkabelis doing playing in a bike track? I bet half the fans that show up in Cido arena actualy bought ticket to the wrong sporting event.

No matter how much i dislike Lietkabelis hope they trash Rytas. Cerwona kurwa is swiming in clouds at the moment, need to bring them back down.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenWhite View Post
                          Serves them right, current coach is a complete failure who is there for front row seats. And anyway what is Lietkabelis doing playing in a bike track? I bet half the fans that show up in Cido arena actualy bought ticket to the wrong sporting event.

No matter how much i dislike Lietkabelis hope they trash Rytas. Cerwona kurwa is swiming in clouds at the moment, need to bring them back down.
                          I don't like anyone who insults my team and/or other LKL teams that are currently worse than Zalgiris and verbally writes inappropriate phrases to LKL fans like myself. If you want to do that, go ahead and do it on a Lithuanian basketball website, but not on this forum. The moderators can see what you write, so unless you want to be banned from writing on this forum, I would suggest you respect members who do not have the same attitude as you, and do not use profanity.
                          Last edited by Kapustelis; 12-23-2017, 02:04 AM.
                          Proud to be a BC Vilniaus Rytas fan, a part of the LKL fan community, and a fan for the Lithuanian National Men's Basketball Team

#KartuMesRYTAS

Comment

Originally posted by Kapustelis View Post
                            I don't like anyone who insults my team and/or other LKL teams that are currently worse than Zalgiris and verbally writes inappropriate phrases to LKL fans like myself. If you want to do that, go ahead and do it on a Lithuanian basketball website, but not on this forum. The moderators can see what you write, so unless you want to be banned from writing on this forum, I would suggest you respect members who do not have the same attitude as you, and do not use profanity.
                            This forum is not for babies Mr Cabbage. Grow up or go watch Sezame Street instead.

Lietkabelis is a cancer in Lith bball because there is no youth development. They bought a bunch of veterans and a good coach for one season, but once they were gone, their level dropped too. Besides, Panevezys is a small city compared to Vilnius or Kaunas, they don't get government funding like their wealthy counterparts. It's a matter of time before this club falls on its face.

Therefore, if Lietkabelis wins, it will only show what mediocre team Rytas is.

Comment

Didn't we went through this before?
                              The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information