Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Remy Martin: Russell Westbrook of the Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    Remy Martin averaging 19.5 ppg., 3.9 assists & 3.4 rebs/game after 24 games this season

Very impressive stats for Remy in his 3rd year with ASU.
    There is a big possibility that Remy will apply for this year's NBA Draft. Hindrance for him to be pick in the draft is his height and wingspan, his listed height is 6'0(but is likely in the 5-10-5'11 range) and 6'1 wingspan..

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    There is a big possibility that Remy will apply for this year's NBA Draft. Hindrance for him to be pick in the draft is his height and wingspan, his listed height is 6'0(but is likely in the 5-10-5'11 range) and 6'1 wingspan..
    Yup, it’d be tough for him. But NBA still has room for these diminutive guys. He is about the same height as CP3, Van Vleet, DJ Augustin, Ish Smith, Frank Mason, JJ Barea, etc. His calling card would be his quickness and athleticism, but it is a must he couple it with range (with decent efficiency) to have a shot of being drafted.

Meanwhile, another feather in his cap.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SunDevilH...18836805132288
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    he can still be a star in the Euros, where PGs with his height and abilities still thrive. There's Tyrese Rice, Clevin Hannah, Omar Cook, Facu Campazzo, to name a few..
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Quote Originally Posted by mangangalakal View Post
    he can still be a star in the Euros, where PGs with his height and abilities still thrive. There's Tyrese Rice, Clevin Hannah, Omar Cook, Facu Campazzo, to name a few..
    Also, he can be a star in the Australian League.
    Bryce Cotton (6 foot point guard) won the MVP this year and 2 years ago (2017-2018 season).
    Jerome Randle (5'9'' point guard) won the MVP in to the 2016-2017 season.

I would love to see him play in the PBA after ASU, but realistically he is probably too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell View Post
    Also, he can be a star in the Australian League.
    Bryce Cotton (6 foot point guard) won the MVP this year and 2 years ago (2017-2018 season).
    Jerome Randle (5'9'' point guard) won the MVP in to the 2016-2017 season.

I would love to see him play in the PBA after ASU, but realistically he is probably too good.
    If he goes the PBA route it would be regressive for his development (VERY VERY UNLIKELY).. From what I understand he must serve residency in the D-League first right? I think that would be stupid. LOL

Someone Edited my Sig wtf..

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223