Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Remy Martin: Russell Westbrook of the Philippines

Natatawa na Lang ako dun sa naglo-lawyering for the SBP

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Processing for papers of Exemptable or Filfor players is peanuts compared to the salries of NP like Blatche
    While true you still need to get budget funding approval, try asking for $5k lawyer processing fee for a 16 year old kid like Andrew de LA Cruz (sino yun..?) that's just an example of a fake unknown name to the person who will give money.. Bakit ako gagastos sa ganoon
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    While true you still need to get budget funding approval, try asking for $5k lawyer processing fee for a 16 year old kid like Andrew de LA Cruz (sino yun..?) that's just an example of a fake unknown name to the person who will give money.. Bakit ako gagastos sa ganoon
    LOL why do you even need a 5k lawyer to assist athletes with their passport acquisition? Stop overstretching just to defend the SBP. They should have made arrangements long ago with Philippine embassies and other government agencies to make passport acquisition for young basketball athletes overseas easier. Saka ano ba nmn yung magmemention Ng random unknown person to prove me your point when we are talking about prospects. Unknown ba Sina remy, Harper jr, Artest etc

Processing for papers of Exemptable or Filfor players is peanuts compared to the salries of NP like Blatche
    really? how much would it cost for processing?
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

getting a lawyer to assist you in getting your papers done is not as easy as you think and it will cost you a lot.. and some just LOL about it? that hurts to me..

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    getting a lawyer to assist you in getting your papers done is not as easy as you think and it will cost you a lot.. and some just LOL about it? that hurts to me..
    Hey man, clearly the guy you are talking to is one of the top and most experienced lawyers in the country. I wouldn’t question him. haha

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Hey man, clearly the guy you are talking to is one of the top and most experienced lawyers in the country. I wouldn’t question him. haha
    i don't care. he doesn't have an idea. if he has, he shouldn't LOL about it.. based on experience my friend.. my parents pay big to an immigration lawyer. plus everything. tapos LOL mo lang?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    i don't care. he doesn't have an idea. if he has, he shouldn't LOL about it.. based on experience my friend.. my parents pay big to an immigration lawyer. plus everything. tapos LOL mo lang?
    That was sarcasm

$ 5k for an immigration lawyer is actually peanuts for a US base lawyer,
    Ok let's use a known name, Tolentino.. Try approaching a benefactor here to fund your prospect's papers, let him know what the family still needs convincing and your still unsure exactly of the details of his citizenship status. But please bear in mind not to jeopardise the families privacy and potential impact to their current legal status situation

Be my guest to find a sponsor, should be easy, right?

I didn't realise I was the one being referred to as the defender and lawyer of the SBP, if I am they should fire me for putting them in a bad light as well as divulging info. Magagalit PR people nila!
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...

Ok let's use a known name, Tolentino.. Try approaching a benefactor here to fund your prospect's papers, let him know what the family still needs convincing and your still unsure exactly of the details of his citizenship status. But please bear in mind not to jeopardise the families privacy and potential impact to their current legal status situation

some people think it's easy.. well it's not.. pay the immigration lawyer, pay the lodge payments, hotels to stay for my parents..

for good gesture i treat my immigration after i become aus citizen. for all the things she had done for processing my papers..

DOES it really cost 5,000dollars and the need of a immigration lawyer to process the papers of a player witj straight forward case(a Filipino parent but born oversease and less than 16 year old) like the Mason Amos or few years back the forgotten Ethan Kirkness. Gumastos ba ang SBP kay Kirkness?

Sorry for OT, it is however kind of related, rules are there for a reason, believe it or not the U16 rule included and no we're not being singled out
    https://www.getrealphilippines.com/2...scipline-much/

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    LOL why do you even need a 5k lawyer to assist athletes with their passport acquisition? Stop overstretching just to defend the SBP. They should have made arrangements long ago with Philippine embassies and other government agencies to make passport acquisition for young basketball athletes overseas easier. Saka ano ba nmn yung magmemention Ng random unknown person to prove me your point when we are talking about prospects. Unknown ba Sina remy, Harper jr, Artest etc
    per appearance of a lawyer every hearing is expensive, ito pa kaya gagawin tsimoy, messenger, and liaison officer yung lawyer.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

DOES it really cost 5,000dollars and the need of a immigration lawyer to process the papers of a player witj straight forward case(a Filipino parent but born oversease and less than 16 year old) like the Mason Amos or few years back the forgotten Ethan Kirkness. Gumastos ba ang SBP kay Kirkness?
    No because they don't need extra facilitation, but for most who we claim are "sayang", yup maybe even more. Especially if we're stretching what's possible from common process (e.g. Parent citizen Must at birth

not that cheap. di lang immigration lawyer that you're paying.. the lodges and everything.. plus the logistics..

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    per appearance of a lawyer every hearing is expensive, ito pa kaya gagawin tsimoy, messenger, and liaison officer yung lawyer.
    Thats where SBP should come in, help the parents in procuring necessary papers for dual citizenships and call embassies /DFA to expedite the release of the players Passport. I think you dont need a lawyer for that..

Example, take for example your Son, Jordan, kunwari, he was born in NZ, is there a need to hire an immigration lawyer to get a Philippine passport for him?

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    Thats where SBP should come in, help the parents in procuring necessary papers for dual citizenships and call embassies /DFA to expedite the release of the players Passport. I think you dont need a lawyer for that..

Example, take for example your Son, Jordan, kunwari, he was born in NZ, is there a need to hire an immigration lawyer to get a Philippine passport for him?

For the good players described as sayang, mostly 2nd generation, they do need special sports legal facilitation
    Ganito lang..
    Real prospect..
    We have DFA office on the line to help.. 1st question, Ma'am where you a former Philippine citizen? Answer.. Hmm. I think I was.. Patay! OK will help..
    Another case.. Much easier, where you a citizen when xxx was born? Sagot :I'm not sure..
    The 2 above you need special facilitation

Ones where the parent migrated, that's easy..

For the good players described as sayang, mostly 2nd generation, they do need special sports legal facilitation
    Ganito lang..
    Real prospect..
    We have DFA office on the line to help.. 1st question, Ma'am where you a former Philippine citizen? Answer.. Hmm. I think I was.. Patay! OK will help..
    Another case.. Much easier, where you a citizen when xxx was born? Sagot :I'm not sure..
    The 2 above you need special facilitation

Ones where the parent migrated, that's easy..
    and every question means legal fees. $$$$ hehehe
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast