Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Remy Martin: Russell Westbrook of the Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    getting a lawyer to assist you in getting your papers done is not as easy as you think and it will cost you a lot.. and some just LOL about it? that hurts to me..
    you should not give to much attention to stupid statements.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Here is the other thing, if the boy is of the level of a top prospect for his age group in the US, he mind set is totally Div 1, any suggestion of playing in the Philippines is settling for a lower level, the families ego are already big and rightfully so everyone's selling the world of hoops on them as a future US college star (hepa, brown, Green all fall in this group), this level of prospects won't lift a finger to coordinate with any Pinoy official to process their papers.
    You do realise to process you at least need consent and the cooperation of the family
    1st of all good luck with convincing someone in the Philippines to invest in a family with that mindset
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    you should not give to much attention to stupid statements.
    what will you do? ignore it? even it hurts? it's easy for you to say..

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Here is the other thing, if the boy is of the level of a top prospect for his age group in the US, he mind set is totally Div 1, any suggestion of playing in the Philippines is settling for a lower level, the families ego are already big and rightfully so everyone's selling the world of hoops on them as a future US college star (hepa, brown, Green all fall in this group), this level of prospects won't lift a finger to coordinate with any Pinoy official to process their papers.
    You do realise to process you at least need consent and the cooperation of the family
    1st of all good luck with convincing someone in the Philippines to invest in a family with that mindset
    So true. Even in non basketball situations, very few would choose to be Filipino. Pinoy pride is simply an internet thing. When something's actually at stake and people have to choose (no option for dual citizenship), for practical reasons a vast majority would surely choose the citizenship that could provide them more life perks. One can still be a proud Filipino anyway even if he is already an Andorran citizen, right?
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

ignore it. why are you even hurt you don't even know the person. masyado ka naman sensitive. if you take anything seriously what people say online you will live a miserable life.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

ignore it. why are you even hurt you don't even know the person. masyado ka naman sensitive. if you take anything seriously what people say online you will live a miserable life.
    Hear Hear

well.. i’m enjoying my life i don’t anything seriously. ask dave (analyzed) except that one post.. other than that i’m enjoying my life..

it just pisses me off earlier about that.. di ba pwede magalit on that kind of post? i rarely got mad. if i take everything serious here e di sana i clash with the number 1 troll here. did i respond back to his swear words and insults before? nope

@ silent killer sometimes it's good to stop and appreciate how blessed we're in life, speaking of which as a hoop fanatic, there is no better place at this time of the year than the area you live, the USA vs Boomers and US vs Canada games arguably will even be more fun to watch than an NBA All star game, for starters it's for their respective countries and secondly we get to watch first how Zion and RJ Bennett look vs pros

I'm sure I've hurt many here on many occasions in this forum, but at end of day it's all for fun and to enjoy discussing the sport we love most. Let's never forget how blessed we are to enjoy this in this age of the Internet as well as yes the entry of Philippine hoops in global world (hello we're in the junior and senior World Cup! With twin 7 footers for both teams, beyond all our wildest dreams a decade ago

Hahaha what I learned in forums is that you respond to posts and not the posters. Pag sineryoso at pinersonal natin dito, you find yourself not agreeing to something just because of someone (or something to that effect). That beats the purpose of engaging in reasonable discussions. I hope people here don't take my banters seriously. I actually regret having both bagnet and balut in my diet recently. Highblood amp
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Hahahahaha it hurts ba? Ano ka, chicks? Sa tanda mo na Yan makaarte ka para kang binabae? I maybe wrong, but, so what? Saang Banda ka na-offend? Wait, I wasn't even arguing about how much immigration lawyers charge, I was suggesting SBP make arrangements with the embassies and consulates so they could help out with the prospects. How many real prospects aging 13-15 are there in the states for it to take much from the lawyers at the embassies? Masyadong abala? O e di hayaan nlng na ilang Jordan Clarkson, Harper jr ang mauwi sa Wala. Tapos magyakyakan nlng kayo uli dito sa forum.

So many idiots and law students in here

So you take the SBP to task for "allegedly" prioritizing finished products? How idiotic, but of course they'll invest on a sure thing, anyone willing to bet - or spend thousands of USD - on a losing horse?

analyzed already explained it and yet many still don't get it. Remy Martin didn't get his Filipino passport when he was 16 ... end of story.

Ahahahahaaha imagine waiting that long to finally find something to troll about

Parks has declined invite, Castro has not been attending practices. Guiao will now have to make do with the likes of Jalalon perhaps

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920