View Poll Results: Who will be the 2017 European Champion?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slovenia

18 52.94%
  • Serbia

16 47.06%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Eurobasket 2017 Final] - Slovenia vs Serbia

As a neutral viewer will cheer for Serbia, cause they don't have naturalized guys.

As neutral fan my heart will support Slovenia.They played most refreshing basketball in entire tournament.Dragic+Donsic was something to watch really fun.But with serbians you never known, they are really tough

Quote Originally Posted by tommyy View Post
    Best teams are in the finals, no doubt about that. I root for Serbia, they are the real basketball nation. Serbia, alongside Lithuania never had foreign players and coaches, you must respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by archaz View Post
    As a neutral viewer will cheer for Serbia, cause they don't have naturalized guys.
    My sentiments too.

Serbians are the best defensive team of the tournament, their collective defense is great.
    and it will be the hardest defence slovenians would have to play against so far (Poland, Finland, Greece, Iceland, France, Ukraine, Latvia, Spain).
    serbians have enough big bodies to molest slovenians and Đorđević surely won't play Marjanović and Kuzmić together.
    if Jović will play even limited minutes Serbia should take it. if Jović won't be able to play 15-20 minutes then it is wide open.
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

First or second place:

4:30 - 8:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9pGE9mzQT4
    Last edited by Dacho88Nk; 09-17-2017 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Picek View Post
    Serbians are the best defensive team of the tournament, their collective defense is great.
    and it will be the hardest defence slovenians would have to play against so far (Poland, Finland, Greece, Iceland, France, Ukraine, Latvia, Spain).
    serbians have enough big bodies to molest slovenians and Đorđević surely won't play Marjanović and Kuzmić together.
    if Jović will play even limited minutes Serbia should take it. if Jović won't be able to play 15-20 minutes then it is wide open.
    There's nothing wrong with Jovic. It's 100% that he will play.
    previously known as Beno

How come so few Serbs travelled for the final?I thought there would be more.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    There's nothing wrong with Jovic. It's 100% that he will play.
    I would still like to see him on court and will his movement be affected or not.
    btw. 6000 slovenians in Istanbul, is there anyone left in Slovenia
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Quote Originally Posted by tommyy View Post
    Best teams are in the finals, no doubt about that. I root for Serbia, they are the real basketball nation. Serbia, alongside Lithuania never had foreign players and coaches, you must respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepcat View Post
    My sentiments too.

Do women count?

THE BOMB: Serbia brought an American basketball player to the national team!

Jovic is not ready. He will play but...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
    How come so few Serbs travelled for the final?I thought there would be more.
    Because they took of the flights real supporters with bought tickets in order to fullfil them with politicians and so called celebreties who decided to catch some points by showing their shity faces on finals of EB.It happend to friend of mine and many more.Only on shity Balcans....assholes
    Crvena Zvezda 2019/2020
    RETURNING EL MEMBER

DADDY'S PLAYGROUND

PG: L.Brown, Lucas
    SG/PG Jenkins, Punter
    SG: Baron
    SF/SG:Lazic, Dobric
    SF: Perperoglou, Davidovac
    PF: Simanic, Jagodic-Kuridza
    PF/C: Gist
    C: Stimac, Jovanovic, Ojo

Hmmm Slovenia winning this gold would be the absolute fairy tale.
    It's such a shame that i cant clearly take sides on this one. Normally i would support Serbia as i do in most international events (probably some sort of a subconsious thing due to the relation of our people ) but i just feel it would be a shame if Goran doesnt win the gold. He is a legend in european bball and that would be the pinacle of his commitment to his NT all these years. On the other hand i kinda feel the same about Bogdan but he is much younger and probably will dominate in future tournaments with Serbia.
    Expecting an exciting game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gudura View Post
    Because they took of the flights real supporters with bought tickets in order to fullfil them with politicians and so called celebreties who decided to catch some points by showing their shity faces on finals of EB.It happend to friend of mine and many more.Only on shity Balcans....assholes
    same here in Slovenia.., i mean a lot of fans bought tickets and today those tickets were changed and money refunded for lower section so politicians can get better seats

Exactly because of that i am rooting for Serbia but on the other hand i really want Dragic to grab a gold, mixed feelings over here .
    Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
    FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
    FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Gudura View Post
    Really, people with bought tickets and flights? In Spain you could see celebrities never seen in a basketball court during the rest of the year watching the national team, sat on VIP seats instead of people who really like basketball, surely because it was "cool" to be there, and to be caught by TV cameras, but what you wrote is far worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So far none of Slovenian flops called offensive fouls to Serbia...this very much set the tone against Spain, very different officiating, much more physical game is allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Richey666 View Post
    So far none of Slovenian flops called offensive fouls to Serbia...this very much set the tone against Spain, very different officiating, much more physical game is allowed.
    The one called on Bircevic looked suspicious though. Maybe I missed something

Macvan is the worst player so far.

Boban leaving the pick n roll screen before Bogdan could even make the move..

How much lucky has fuckin Prepelic?

This is end of game, Bogdan can't play alone. Slovenia has better players than this Serbia. I am not complaining with silver.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast