No announcement yet.

[1/2 Finals] Russia - Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleeeease stop with blood cell and gene counting! WTF is that all about.

If we start to go through our national teams, I can easily tell you people who have other national origins but noone here is calling them Hungarian, Romanian, Croats, Bulgarians etc. Everyone can choose what country they represent and that is their country. Does it somehow make you feel better that in another team there is a great guy who might've had 1/32 of Serbian in him. WTF is that? I don't support things like Randolph etc but Goran, Luka they are Slovenian end of story.

What is it with this need to find some Serbian lineage in every person of importance in the world? Our country is a shithole more or less, we have been living in wars, poverty and lawlessness for 20+ years and yes sports have always been kind to us, so please stop counting the genes and blood cells and enjoy the fucking game. If Doncic played awful, not one of the people talking about this would've said, he is Serbian then. It would've been something like "If he played for Serbia and our coaching, he would be the bomb"

Wtf is wrong with some people...

Comment

• I thought this was a basketball forum and not a let's discuss family trees forum which frankly has nothing to do with the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by iraz View Post
        Well-well-well, seems to me your crazy dream may still come true... I mean in our next game. Not the final, but neverthe less smth that reminds us of 2007
        If you beat us with Shved as the maximum scorer, he will be my avatar until the end of the year.

Comment

• The Doctor of Bayern Munich is fyling to Istanbul today, to check the health condition of Stefan Jovic.

Comment

• and where is a thread for the finals ? somebody open it

Comment

• What happened to Jovic, will he play tomorrow?

Comment

• This is a disgrace the questions by this "journalist" towards the end of the press conference (one before the last). Just awful. I am surprised that Djordjevic didn't tell him to fuck off.

Comment

• Yes, he got distorsion of jump wirst, should play.

Comment

• Basketball seems to be running deep, even in our shithead politican circles

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                      If you beat us with Shved as the maximum scorer, he will be my avatar until the end of the year.
                      Let's call it a deal! It will absolutely reconcile me with the 3rd place. Though I am afraid you are not risking anything at all

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information