• Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant upload gifs here
    Attached Files
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
      What the hell you blabbering about, gtfo, Spain is lucky that we are missing all of our best players in this tournament.
      Relax, he is only speaking about similities in both games, mainly the weak 3pt percentatges.

Kuzmic grabbing rebounds with 3 italians on him, and few of you believe on big Kuz. I always believed.

Comment

He seems to do this all the time. Kuzmić is a strong athlete. I'm sure his time in the US helped him with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
          Relax, he is only speaking about similities in both games, mainly the weak 3pt percentatges.

Kuzmic grabbing rebounds with 3 italians on him, and few of you believe on big Kuz. I always believed.
          He elevated his offensive game during his time in Crvena Zvezda. I don't remember him being so confident in offense during his time in Panathinaikos or even on his previous appearances in national team.

Comment

Another great performance by Bogdanovic, even though some ignorant people actually said that he doesn't have the elite player mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by payton20 View Post
              Another great performance by Bogdanovic, even though some ignorant people actually said that he doesn't have the elite player mentality.
              And some banned trolls keep making new accounts. Again if it is a great game to shoot like that, hey all the better

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information