This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dtown View Post
    btw Parker's not playing is he? I don't think I've seen him.
    He's not, but he may play the next game.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

• Fine game! Congrats to the French NT. A great pick for an underdog in this Eurobasket, especially if Noah can finally play

Pietrus of the 1st half was the best player on the court

Pietrus of the 4th quarter was a disaster. Diaw, Batum and at moments De Colo were the best of France. Batum extremely good in OT. In other circumstances, the upcoming Eurobasket could be a good chance for him. I liked the cold blood by Diot at the end. LMAO at Petro in the 3rd quarter. Oh lord, what a horrible player

Mancinelli was awesome, but some moments he wants to be something between Jordan and Pippen. Belinelli was horrid in the 1st, decent in the 2nd half and in OT. Gigli was their hero, thanks to Mancinelli's passes. Bargs was nowhere, of course...
      Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

• Great win for France, taking a win in Italy without Parker. Great way to build momentum for the rest of qualification.
        Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

• nicely done by the frenchies, but they could have done it earlier..
          ofcourse it's not all over for the italians but it will be extremely hard now to do anything..
          so it makes me wonder.. what do you guys think, how big are Italy's chances that they will get a wild card for WC next year?
          if they do get it will be a most disastrous decision by FIBA ever..
          to give a wild card to team which wasn't even on the EC..
          it will be like spitting in face of teams who played on EC, got through the qualies and everything..
          only to lose their spot to someone who didn't even qualify for the EC...
          yes it's early, but I'm afraid that will happen..
          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
            nicely done by the frenchies, but they could have done it earlier..
            ofcourse it's not all over for the italians but it will be extremely hard now to do anything..
            so it makes me wonder.. what do you guys think, how big are Italy's chances that they will get a wild card for WC next year?
            if they do get it will be a most disastrous decision by FIBA ever..
            to give a wild card to team which wasn't even on the EC..
            it will be like spitting in face of teams who played on EC, got through the qualies and everything..
            only to lose their spot to someone who didn't even qualify for the EC...
            yes it's early, but I'm afraid that will happen..
            If they don't find a way to come back and qualify for Eurobasket 0.

From http://turkey2010.fiba.com/pages/eng...962/index.html

The criteria for the Wild Cards
            1. In order to be invited the team must have participated in the 2009 FIBA Zone Qualifying Championship.
            2. There can be a maximum of three teams from any one FIBA Zone.
            Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

• Bosnia - Portugal

Which score is the real one?

That from tv broadcast or that from finaeurope.com live score?

Comment

• Crap game by Portugal, I wonder if they'll reach 50. I was very optimistic about the hiring of Moncho López, but in the light of the recent games not anymore. Melnychuk is being missed.
                Artificial Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by greg View Post
                  Bosnia - Portugal

Which score is the real one?

That from tv broadcast or that from finaeurope.com live score?
                  TV. fibaeurope.com screwed it once again.
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                    Only Belinelli can save Recalcati's job. Great come from behind by the Italians, 51-51 entering the fourth.
                    Belinelly played by-himself. Yes, he scored many hard baskets, but it is not the way a PG should play.

Batum was awesome. He even played PG in some crucial minutes. Despite the air ball at the end of 4th, he was grate in money-time.
                    Diaw did what Diaw does.
                    I'm also satisfied with the first game (including preparation games) if Diot. He didn't made those virtuosic passes which made me fall in love with him in the U20 tournament, but after several mistakes in the first minutes on the floor he was OK, wasn't too dominant on the offense, just made simple but good things, and was good on defense (what the other PGs suffered).
                    My Youtube channel

Comment

• Originally posted by ip84 View Post
                      Belinelly played by-himself. Yes, he scored many hard baskets, but it is not the way a PG should play.
                      In fact Marco is a SG... he has to be the go-to-guy of our team and has to play like that because we have no team offensive plays at all (thanks to our "beloved" coach Recalcati)...

Batum was awesome. He even played PG in some crucial minutes. Despite the air ball at the end of 4th, he was grate in money-time.
                      Yeah, Batum played great. I'm surprised how good he seems right now... i remember just a defensive player but he can do it all...

Regarding tonight's game... what a pity the Mancinelli injury... he was our best player tonight and french suffered him a lot... without him and Gallinari we have no other decent SFs (Soragna, please out of our NT soon!)...

Bargnani has to be involved much more in the game otherwise he's useless...

Nice hustle game by Gigli (as usual) and a good surprise the first international game by Cusin...

We also lack a credible PG at this point...

Comment

• I expected this comment. Bellineli is a combo, and most of the time the ball was in his hands today. So on the offense he was the PG.

The game seemed too aggressive for Bargnani (I say it although I love this player and watched Toronto this season first of all because of him). But I also blame the team and the coach that didn't help and even force him to be more involved.
                        Last edited by ip84; 08-05-2009, 11:00 PM.
                        My Youtube channel

Comment

• Portugal-Bosnia and Herzegovina 67:58

Portugal edged Bosnia and Herzegovina for the final place at the EuroBasket 2009 got off to an explosive start. The home side produced 67:58 for the first victory and strike a key early blow in the Additional Qualifying Round.
                          It was a great game from both sides and both of them deserved a win. Bosnia and Herzegovina was in front in the opening quarter however did not keep the score for good. The most interesting part was at the end of the game and brought excitement in the court.
                          Ratko Varda (216-C/F-79) made 58:55 with less than 6 minutes in the fourth period. Jorge Coelho (200-C-78) netted two free throws for 60:55 with 4 minutes on the board and then the teams remained scoreless for more than a minute. Gomes missed two free -throws as well as Jorge Coelho misses a jump shot. Carlos Andrade (197-F-78, college: Queens (NC)) made only one shot for 61:55, while Ratko Varda grabbed a rebound after that. Gomes made his 7th point for 63:55 as it became clear that the hosts would not fail in the rest of the time left. Bosnia and Herzegovina continued to foul and Ivan Opacak (202-G/F-80, agency: World Sport Agency) made an unsportsmanlike, while Gomes added two for 65:55. Gordic brought one point for the guests, whilst again Gomes replied for 67:56. Aida Dedovic (181-F/C-84) made two free-throws at the end for the final 67:58 score.
                          Jorge Coelho led the way with 14 points for the victory. Carlos Andrade and Da Silva followed him with 11 each in Additional Qualifying Round explosive start. Ivan Opacak finished the night with 14 points in the losing case, whilst Ratko Varda and Aida Dedovic added 12 each.

Portugal: Jorge Coelho 14, Carlos Andrade 11, Da Silva 11
                          Bosnia and Herzegovina: Ivan Opacak 14, Ratko Varda 12, Aida Dedovic 12

this is a true masterpiece by eurobasket.com
                          they were following the game on FIBA live score..
                          someone should tell them the real result

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
                            this is a true masterpiece by eurobasket.com
                            they were following the game on FIBA live score..
                            someone should tell them the real result
                            and the real name of djedovic...aida that's a girl name, his name is nihad
                            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                              and the real name of djedovic...aida that's a girl name, his name is nihad
                              LOL

i didn't even saw that.. I'm guessing that he won't be too happy with that name..

Comment

• Originally posted by ip84 View Post
                                I expected this comment. Bellineli is a combo, and most of the time the ball was in his hands today. So on the offense he was the PG.
                                In the end sometimes he passed the ball to his teammates and they obviously missed... so for us it's better he shoots. It's sad but it's a need for a team without plays like Italy... fu-c-k-ing Recalcati...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information