Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can see the difference when France decides to show up.

Comment

• Congrats to France

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
        You can see the difference when France decides to show up.
        the only question is can they play like this every game?
        if they can then France is favorite nr.2 to take the tittle..
        but losses to Finland and Belgium make me doubt if they can like tonight in every game..
        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Just want to remind you who thought that Diot has a place in the NT
          My Youtube channel

Comment

• Wow. I had to rub my eyes when I saw that score. Goodness gracious. France would scare the hell out of me, and I think they're instantly the best team in Group B. Anybody know what the best ever finish is for a team who advanced in the qualifying round?
            Euroleague Adventures

The Dotted Line Up: Ranking all the Euroleague Free Agents

Subscribe to the podcast for free on iTunes and follow ELA on Twitter: Euro_Adventures

Comment

• Originally posted by Freaknick View Post
              Wow. I had to rub my eyes when I saw that score. Goodness gracious. France would scare the hell out of me, and I think they're instantly the best team in Group B. Anybody know what the best ever finish is for a team who advanced in the qualifying round?
              I know that in football Denmark won European championship back in 1992 making it to the final tournament only after Yugoslavia was disqualified due to the Yugoslav wars...
              People don't come with instruction manuals, that's why to figure them out, you have to press their buttons...

Comment

• Originally posted by Freaknick View Post
                Wow. I had to rub my eyes when I saw that score. Goodness gracious. France would scare the hell out of me, and I think they're instantly the best team in Group B. Anybody know what the best ever finish is for a team who advanced in the qualifying round?
                Last time the additional qualification round took place it was before Eurobasket 1993. 15 new countries have appeared on the map of Europe, so the additional special qualification round was arranged. Estonia, Latvia, Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina have qualified through this tournament.

The final standings of these countries are:

3. Croatia
                6. Estonia
                8. Bosnia and Herzohovina
                10. Latvia
                16. Slovenia

Comment

• Originally posted by sashikas View Post
                  Last time the additional qualification round took place it was before Eurobasket 1993. 15 new countries have appeared on the map of Europe, so the additional special qualification round was arranged. Estonia, Latvia, Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina have qualified through this tournament.

The final standings of these countries are:

3. Croatia
                  6. Estonia
                  8. Bosnia and Herzohovina
                  10. Latvia
                  16. Slovenia
                  Thanks for that. I'm thinking France will find themselves somewhere between Estonia and Croatia in those standings...probably closer to Croatia.
                  Euroleague Adventures

The Dotted Line Up: Ranking all the Euroleague Free Agents

Subscribe to the podcast for free on iTunes and follow ELA on Twitter: Euro_Adventures

Comment

• Turiaf – ‘Stockton-Like Diot Made Me Better’

One of the assists:
                    Dunk de Ronny Turiaf lors du match France - Belgique le 30/08
                    Last edited by ip84; 08-31-2009, 12:45 PM.
                    My Youtube channel

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information