Maharlika Pilipinas Basketball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    You don't want these people crossing over to other leagues..

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
      You don't want these people crossing over to other leagues..
      GAB must step in and canceled the players license/permit

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkwell View Post
        Is betting on MPBL games popular?

I kind of hope MPBL does fold, mainly because of the foreign export limit and the lack of promotion/relegation.

I believe a promotion/relegation system and more foreigners is the kind of league which will do well.
        in foreign betting sites, kahit ncaa dun lang meron yan
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

From the beginning I didn't watch any of the games of this league because I felt something negative from this show same with NCAA, now unfortunately this gut feel of mine becomes a reality.

Comment

• Hell, I never watched any games from this league because of how low level it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkwell View Post
              Is betting on MPBL games popular?

I kind of hope MPBL does fold, mainly because of the foreign export limit and the lack of promotion/relegation.

I believe a promotion/relegation system and more foreigners is the kind of league which will do well.
              Betting sites are becoming popular in transferring huge amounts of money and shady transactions in the guise of gambling. If you take a look at it there are betting sites that cater to obscure/unknown sports leagues heck even e sports is a thing for these betting sites. I heard that cartels even use these betting sites as a means to transfer funds.
              お元気ですか?

Comment

• this could be the start of the downfall of this league.
                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by r1ck View Post
                  Betting sites are becoming popular in transferring huge amounts of money and shady transactions in the guise of gambling. If you take a look at it there are betting sites that cater to obscure/unknown sports leagues heck even e sports is a thing for these betting sites. I heard that cartels even use these betting sites as a means to transfer funds.
                  The D-League fiasco with Mila's Lechon comes to mind...
                  “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                  -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                    this could be the start of the downfall of this league.
                    Its end will come soon. While it provide a sourcenof level of livelihood for up ans coming as well as PBA discards, the way the league is managed is so shitty, and the quality of games is Larong Labas level notbworthynof even televised. And the TV commentator are so yivky, wala man commentary puro bati lang kay Congressman a kanino pa...

Comment

• Manny will need to fight at least 3 more times to recoup the losses he sustained from this boneheaded venture... unless pork barrel is resurrected..
                      “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                      -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• I don’t understand why they expanded so fast lol

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                          I don’t understand why they expanded so fast lol
                          Lackmof business acumen... Besides this league is really for MP political ambitions in 2022, more cities and town, more connections and political machinery come 2022...My God, God Bless Philippines in 2022,if it will be a battle between Manny, Kris Aquino, Inday Sarah and Cynthia Villar...

Comment

Start with rhe guy who signed this lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
                              Start with rhe guy who signed this lol
                              Can you provide some insight on this? I was just a kid then when Duremdes was making waves in the PBA and Philippines basketball

He has history in game fixing?

Comment

• Duremdes claims that a influential Chinese National as the mastermind for MPBL game fixing woes,
                                sidenote: didn't Pacquiao and his entourage including Chavit rake billions of pesos from gambling?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information