Maharlika Pilipinas Basketball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    Ayusin muna nila yung mga team monickers..Bulacan Kuyas, Muntinlupa Cagers, QC Capitals..Seriously? Lol
    well, we have no control about that. it's up to its sponsors to give a nickname. but, i actually laugh hard when i heard muntilupa CAGERS (are they referring to the inmates of bilibid?) and bulacan kuyas (i presumed there are so many beggars in their streets asking for money something like this, " kyah kyah pembarya.")
    Attack
    defend
    Unite

Comment

Ayusin muna nila yung mga team monickers..Bulacan Kuyas, Muntinlupa Cagers, QC Capitals..Seriously? Lol
      QC's logo is a complete copycat of the washington capitals

Comment

Coach aric boys playing for him lol
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

It could be worse. At least Bulacan didn't call themselves the Totoys or something
          Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Jemal Vizcarra getting unli-shots for Paranaque.... why? his gf is the team owner haha

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
              Jemal Vizcarra getting unli-shots for Paranaque.... why? his gf is the team owner haha
              what you like about mikee and anyon is like they arent being cintrolled by anyone to voice their opinion.. licensed to shoot daw
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

How about the Imus Bandera. I'd start calling them "La Bandera", just to sound like I'm laundering some cash for the team.
                Following Pinoy Hoops While Doing The Laundry At The Same Time!
                #labapilipinas

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                  what you like about mikee and anyon is like they arent being cintrolled by anyone to voice their opinion.. licensed to shoot daw
                  Probably because it's a different production team that is handling the coverage and not ABS-CBN sports. Notice that the camera quality is different including audio ang graphics

Comment

Manny Pacquiao hasn't done anything good in Philippine basketball yet. With the lessening of his boxing bouts I guess he needs this to remain in the limelight in preparation for a VP or Pres campaign. With the way Kia and him made a mockery of Philippine basketball I am not expecting anything good from this league. The league monickers themselves are a joke. Is Manny Pacquiao starting a joke basketball league the same way he help make a joke PBA team for his publicity?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdeal View Post
                      Probably because it's a different production team that is handling the coverage and not ABS-CBN sports. Notice that the camera quality is different including audio ang graphics
                      I noticed that too. Their participation is limited to providing the announcers and providing the broadcast medium.
                      “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                      -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Their courtside reporters need a lot of work... It's comical!

Comment

Can anyone give me the list of arenas?? especially QC. Planning to watch lolz

Comment

are there official lineups for all teams?

"I have to tell you now, you take your final vow! Don't wait for me to lay my hands on you!"
                            -MAY THE STALLIONFORCE BE WITH YOU

Comment

the f*** are these people doing? reading their notes like a student and still buckle? are these people really serious in continuing this league?

in fairness, puno ang venue.
                              Last edited by ja.he; 01-27-2018, 12:30 PM.
                              Attack
                              defend
                              Unite

Comment

gary david is struggling even in this league. lol
                                Attack
                                defend
                                Unite

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information