No announcement yet.

Should FIBA change Eurobasket Rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that Ĺ aras has made some heavy criticism on behalf of this Eurobasket system after the game with Greece... are we waiting for the exact quotes?

Comment

its not only saras who said it.. butautas agreed with him.. and the greek coach also mentioned that the system is bs. i emailed fiba and told them to change it... but 1 email dont do anything you guys should do it also. -_-

Comment

IMO this system would be good, if there weren't quarter finals any more, but after second stage the first two teams would get into semis. So there would be award for playing well the whole tournament. Now some team could play bad first 6 games and win only a game or two and still make the 1/4 finals (like Croatia). There they could have some big lucky day and beat a team, who won all 6 maches before and has the first bad day (like Lithuania could). That's the only problem I have with this system apart from day and time schedule.
        "Rudy Gay is a pretty good young player and yet he might be the only BB player that people feel very uncomfortable wearing his jersey."

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information