Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final: Spain vs Russia

The much awaited game!
    Russia back to a final after many years in the shade and Spain proving their power which has been going on since last year's WC.
    Spain an expected finalist, Russia not at all.
    Let the discussion and the voting begin!
    Spain
    0%
    Russia
    0%
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Well Russia should have a rest day to prepare such a game.Let see what blatt can do....

Btw,i don't know if anyone knows but wewill have two european finals tomorow in basket and volley between russia and spain and in madrid and moscow! ,what a coincidence.

Comment

....jesus christ ..i wont sleep tonight..i can taste the gold already.Good luck Russia.

Comment

I voted for Spain, but my heart is with Russia in this one. If they can repeat the defensive end of the game as they did vs. Lithuania and maybe even better offense they can surprise Spain infront of their fans.

It's clearly almost impossible in my opinion, but that's basketball, just remember how Slovenia lost to Germany and Greece. Impossible becomes all of the sudden possible.

Comment

Originally posted by elaj
          I voted for Spain, but my heart is with Russia in this one.
          My vote and my heart is for Russia.
          I don't think that Spain is unbeatable at all. I am sure that will be a close game and i have trust to Blatt.
          41st place - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game!!

Comment

Originally posted by elaj
            I voted for Spain, but my heart is with Russia in this one.
            Same here
            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
            Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by softice
              My vote and my heart is for Russia.
              I don't think that Spain is unbeatable at all. I am sure that will be a close game and i have trust to Blatt.

During the last 2 years ive heard that "that Spain is no unbeatable " millions times but apart from Marko Tomas fluke the real deal is that no body beat us .
              I dont think that any team in the world is unbeatable ...but spain have been heading that way for a long time now.

And i dont think tomorrow will be any different ..even if i think that russian is the best team after spain at this eurobasket .

Comment

I did not expect such good words about Russia. I am surprised.well...thanx.

Comment

Interesting game: Spain played today with five men (and they could do that...), will they be tired? Russia too hadn't an easy life in the semi... anyway, I don't think that Greg Louganis, Klaus Dibiasi, Gao Min, Dmitri Sautin and Filippo Inzaghi (Spain's starting five) will lose this gold medal.
                  Γυμναστικός Σύλλογος Περιστερίου

Comment

Definetely hope for a Russian win

Moral justice should be brought after Spain's scandalous win against Greece, with players-actors diving on the floors creating fake-fouls, Spanish players cry-babies throwing temper-tantrums to the referees, shoving the greeks, when Greece was ahead in the score, and in their panic those actor-Divas forgot all about fair play and good sportsmanship, shame on those Diva and arrogant players who hate loosing with dignity.

Moral justice should be brought to againts those inept referees who wanted to please the home team and the spanish cheering crowds, by whistleling faux fouls againsts the Greek team. Everything on the game was a scandal, only the Greek teams superb performance inspight of all the negative forces against it, gave the game prestige. Those faux-fouls by the referres costed Greece the place in the Final.

Good news for the Spanish players is that they might consider being hired for Aldomovar next film, great actors Go Russia

Comment

good luck...I believe, fans believe, RUSSIA believe in our team!
                      good luck again!

Comment

GL to... Muslims.

What can i say. Russians play well but because of personal prejudices i wouldnt even plan on voting for them, but damn spanish really showed bad manners vs germany. I dont think there will be a winner this year guys . not for me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DeusEx
                          What can i say. Russians play well but because of personal prejudices i wouldnt even plan on voting for them, but damn spanish really showed bad manners vs germany. I dont think there will be a winner this year guys . not for me anyway.

....thats per sure DeusEx ...not for you

Comment

Well, let's be fair.....Spanish has a great and balanced team, they play at home....Even if Spanish will play their worst game in a century, for russians it would be almost impossible to get this victory....they wouldn't be allowed and we would see some scenes that could compete for Oscar award. okey, i am not serious here.

Russians already implemented their goals 150 % and they should be proud whatever result is tomorrow.

Comment

This game is giving the chance to Kirilenko to win a title he really deserves and
                              become an even greater icon than he already is. The chances of Russia to beat Spain are pretty slim but since it became clear that the biggest advantage for the furias rojas against their major rival (wounded Greece) is the homecourt (as opposed to their supposed extraterrestrial skills), nothing is impossible.

Of course, needless to say that if Kirilenko commits his 3rd foul within the first quarter, go ahead and turn your tv off....

Ps. I hope everyone noticed that the 2-3 Spanish posters who appeared lately in this forum are the definition of a sad gloryseeker (Genjuro is of course excluded). Therefore their posts should be ignored for the sake of the boards.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information