Brothers in NTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Algaxy
    They have only the same surname... There are no any family relations between them.
    So do you mean I've been wrong all these years?
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by sashikas
      Mantas and Julius Kalnietis? Maybe in very far future...
      Julius has no chances at all, nothing special atall, and very soft character.

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
        So do you mean I've been wrong all these years?
        oh yes my friend. zukauskas is like in top 10 surnames in lithuania. Eurelijus is from Klaipeda, Midaugas is from Siauliai. Midaugas played basketball whole his life, while Eurelijus was noticed (because of his height of course) by some basketball coach on the street when he was 17 yrs old or so...
        People don't come with instruction manuals, that's why to figure them out, you have to press their buttons...

Comment

Originally posted by nunofgfreitas
          One question, did the late Fernando Martin ever played with his brother Antonio on the NT?
          I'm not sure, but I think they didn't. When Antonio joined the NT, Fernando was or had been in the NBA, so he couldn't play with the NT.

Comment

Originally posted by lafa
            oh yes my friend. zukauskas is like in top 10 surnames in lithuania. Eurelijus is from Klaipeda, Midaugas is from Siauliai. Midaugas played basketball whole his life, while Eurelijus was noticed (because of his height of course) by some basketball coach on the street when he was 17 yrs old or so...
            Damn Glad I'm not the only one, I heard it said by qualified journalists
            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
            Artificial Nature

Comment

I think you are right Genjuro. They never played together in the NT

Comment

Did Reyes brothers ever play together in NT?
                People don't come with instruction manuals, that's why to figure them out, you have to press their buttons...

Comment

Originally posted by SergioRodriguez
                  Alfonso and Felipe Reyes
                  btw - i mentinoed the fact that the gasol's play with Gasol and Marc on their jerseys but felipe, eventhough his brother doesn't play for the NT anymore has F. Reyes written on his one - i guess he does that to honour his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by kestas
                    What I really LOVE is the British expertise on basketball!!!

The article is about Å arūnas Jasikevičius, while the photo belongs to Vytenis Jasikevičius

Oh, those gentlemen from the isles of cricket!

Comment

Felicisimo Fajardo and Gabby Fajardo of the Philippines - played for the national team in the 1940s (1948 London Olympics)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless
                        Florent and Mickael Pietrus, but not this year
                        In France, we had as well in the past the Beugnot brothers (Eric and Greg) during the 80s, and the Gadou brothers (Didier and Thierry, who both played in Pau-Orthez) during the 90s.

Comment

Did Reyes brothers ever play together in NT?
                          Yes they did. They shared team from 2001 to 2003.

By the way, I think Varejao has an older brother who played for Brazil, and I think they might have shared team a few years back, when Anderson started to play with the senior team.

Comment

It's a myth! In fact he was at basketball school from start till the end. Then he finished school he started working as construction worker, but his (and Stombergas') coach brought him to Neptunas

Originally posted by rikhardur
                            Damn Glad I'm not the only one, I heard it said by qualified journalists
                            I first heard it on Lithuanian state radio in 1996 1998 or 2000
                            The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Russia...

Zakhar Pashutin (as a player) and Evgeny Pashutin (as an asistant coach if i'm not wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by Jmaquaes
                                I think you are right Genjuro. They never played together in the NT
                                sure? don´t play together in LA´84 or eurobasket 83 (nantes) or any other champ?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information