No announcement yet.

Brothers in NTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for offtopic: What was with Lavrinovic brothers and their prison sentence? I heard they raped a girl when hey were young. Is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by zwbgr
      Sorry for offtopic: What was with Lavrinovic brothers and their prison sentence? I heard they raped a girl when hey were young. Is this true?
      Check here: http://forums.interbasket.net/showpo...9&postcount=85
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Now I don’t like to brag, but I’ve actually got the best case of brothers playing on their National Team: the Duarte Brothers from Peru. There were four of them: Enrique, Luis, Raul, and Ricardo. I’ve been in touch with Ricardo and his son Jose. There was another brother, Juan Carlos, but he did not play for the National Team at that time.

The brothers played extremely well, beating two-time World Champions Brazil, but failing to qualify for a metal.

I made an application to the Guinness Book of World Records to have the Duarte Brothers listed, but it was turned down. I think I’m going to start an internet campaign. Seriously. Maybe I’ll do it through IBN.
        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Anderson Varejao and Sandro Varejao for Brazil and also Marcelinho Machado and Duda Machado played few games together for the brazilian national team.

Comment

Andy Seigle played for the Philippines in 1990s while his young brother Danny Seigle currently playing for the Philippines since 2002

sigpic

Comment

In Greece there was also a famous case. Fanis and Christos Christodoulou. I don't know if Christos ever played for the national team though. Fanis was a major talent.

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
                Eurelijus and Mindaugas Žukauskas.
                they aren't brothers,only the same second name

Comment

I thought the thread is about "Brothas" in European NTs...
                  aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by zwbgr
                    That was not a girl Yes they raped then she went to police, then they gave her about $3700 and she took charges away but somehow cops still managed to put them in prison.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information