This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -K2-
    after being eliminated in quarterfinals in 2002, 2004 and not even reaching them in 2006, I guess the core of the puertorrican NT grew some balls hehe

they just wanted it more, you could see it in their faces

great game by Slovenia, Puerto Rico hitted them with everything and they just kept coming back

Peter John is clutch, if someone called him a mascot, he is out of tone with international ball
    Aman to that.
    My homage to The heroes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

• Originally posted by Alyosha12
      Well this game is lost, 3mins to go down by 7 and Slovenia is not clutch congrats to PR.
      Thanks!
      Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
      16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
      Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
      8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why NET isn't showing the BRA-GER game as they're supposed to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Remon
          Can someone explain to me why NET isn't showing the BRA-GER game as they're supposed to?
          idiots maybe
          1st in IBN 2018-2019
          2nd in IBN 2016-2017
          2nd in IBN 2015-2016
          1st in IBN 2014-2015
          2nd in IBN 2013-2014
          2nd in IBN 2012-2013
          2nd in IBN 2010-2011
          3nd in IBN 2009-2010
          1st in IBN 2008-2009
          2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
          https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
          @RankingsSport

Comment

• Nowitzki 6-19 from the field..
            yup, definitely an NBA star
            "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Remember last year?
              Germany beats Brazil and qualifies for the Semifinals, will face Croatia tomorrow. Roller had a great game, 5/6 threes.
              "It's not about four guys working to get one player open and give the ball to him."- Ettore Messina

Sanchez, Ginobili, Basile, Kukoc, Sabonis

Comment

• Originally posted by DanMajerle
                Remember last year?
                Germany beats Brazil and qualifies for the Semifinals, will face Croatia tomorrow. Roller had a great game, 5/6 threes.
                Very difficult to make an inside game against Germany. To face them you have to rise the pressure against the german guards.The Brasilians failed to do that in the 1st half.
                You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanMajerle
                  Remember last year?
                  sure, but a midget Roller won't be scoring threes like today against a bit better guards tomorrow..
                  and I'm glad brasilians fought till the end, this way Bauermann had to panic and put Dirky back into the game..
                  "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Originally posted by JGX
                    #1 rule of international basketball is that Brazil is always disappointing. Germany beats them by double digits.
                    Easiest pick of the day....Germany wins comfortably despite a mediocre performance from Dirk. Too bad internet gambling is difficult in the US
                    Originally posted by Fedfan
                    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                    Originally posted by GuTO
                    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

• Originally posted by robbe
                      Brasil plays better basketball. Germany has Dirk. I'm going with Brasil.
                      Come on man I've been rooting for Germany (and Dirk) more than you have Good to see them going to the semis, Brazil is sadly a totally unconvincing team...
                      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                      Artificial Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Lafa
                        honestly, what is the point of allowing teams like lebanon or cape verde participate in tournament with NTs from a much higher level? even romania, slovakia and iceland would look better. it's just public humiliation...
                        It would be "politically incorrect" not to allow teams like Lebanon and Cape Verde into the tournament. Let them therefore be massacred.

Originally posted by Krikit
                        Canadian coach got into some sort of argument/fight with Dalembert and Dalembert seems to be out of the tournament.
                        My guess is that Leo Rautins couldn't handle anymore of Sam Dalembert's "NBA star syndrome", especially after Dalembert was so thoroughly outplayed by his opposite numbers in the Slovenia game.

Originally posted by Richey666
                        Damn, ugly, boring and slow Eurobasket dominating again in this FIBA tournament.
                        How is it then that ugly, boring and slow basketball dominates? Would you recommend moving faster with a view to losing?
                        Last edited by Hepcat; 07-18-2008, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• It is sad to hear that some fans actually booed the Haka routine of the Kiwis. What a retarded way to react to someone's culture. Thumbs up to the vast majority of the (rest of the) fans however that applauded the dance at the end.
                          The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

• I didn't see that part. Any idea which part of the fans was booing? Was it the "fanatics" with the blue t-shirts?

PS: not to discredit the Greek idiots, but the whole Italian team was offended not some many years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by KWSN-Men
                              I didn't see that part. Any idea which part of the fans was booing? Was it the "fanatics" with the blue t-shirts?

PS: not to discredit the Greek idiots, but the whole Italian team was offended not some many years ago
                              I just read about it. One thing is for the fans to get offended and another for the opposing team to do so If that's true then that's hilarious. Now that you mentioned it actuallyI think I recall the incident.

Do we have an official figure about the number of tickets sold for the Greece-NZ game? What are their prices cuz I also heard that they were rather nippy.

Edit: I actually just saw a video of the Haka routine and it's kinda unreal. Once it started one could hear loads of boos which progressively became loud applause. Apparently the healthy minded fans decided to take over and cover up the retards. Good Job. Apparently Papaloukas also made a signal to the retards to shut it. Thumps up.
                              The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan Carlos Nadal
                                I just read about it. One thing is for the fans to get offended and another for the opposing team to do so If that's true then that's hilarious. Now that you mentioned it actuallyI think I recall the incident.

Do we have an official figure about the number of tickets sold for the Greece-NZ game? What are their prices cuz I also heard that they were rather nippy.

Edit: I actually just saw a video of the Haka routine and it's kinda unreal. Once it started one could hear loads of boos which progressively became loud applause. Apparently the healthy minded fans decided to take over and cover up the retards. Good Job. Apparently Papaloukas also made a signal to the retards to shut it. Thumps up.

link to the video?
                                "Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd, smiling."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information