Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serbian NT 2017

Yesterday on NBA media day Jokic said that he got a lot of messages containing hate speech after final game vs Slovenia, i doubt he will play for Serbian NT again
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Of course he will play if we qualify for world championship and if Djordjevic decides to invite him and I think he should .
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    Of course he will play if we qualify for world championship and if Djordjevic decides to invite him and I think he should .
    if you watched his interview you will notice that he doesnt give a shit about NT
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

So I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I can't find another Serbian NT thread.

What do you all think of former Arizona Wildcat Dusan Ristic? I always loved his game at Zona and appreciated how he really enabled Lauri to do his thing. He kind of reminds me of Taigo Splitter when he was in his prime in San Antonio. Seems like a solid choice for NT when Jokic isn't available given his combination of size, agility, and skill.

Dusan Ristic is among the 24 players initially invited to Serbian B National Team in order to prepare the FIBA World Cup European Qualifiers 4th, 5th and 6th windows.

The players will gather in Belgrade on Sunday and after 10 days of try outs, 12 of them will be selected for a tour in China from 26 July to 6 Avgust where they will take part in 2 tournaments (6 games).

Initial 24-player roster (the teams in brackets refers to the 2017-18 season)

Stefan Peno (Alba Berlin - Germany)
    Ilija Djokovic (Borac Cacak)
    Nikola Rebic (Bilbao - Spain)
    Stefan Pot (FMP)
    Luka Asceric (Mega)
    Ognjen Jaramaz (Mega)
    Aleksa Avramovic (Varese - Italy)
    Nemanja Nenadic (FMP)
    Vanja Marinkovic (Partizan)
    Nemanja Dangubic (Crvena zvezda)
    Ognjen Dobrić (Crvena zvezda)
    Aleksa Radanov (Crvena zvezda)
    Dejan Davidovac (Crvena zvezda)
    Vojislav Stojanovic (Capo D’Orlando - Italy)
    Nikola Rakocevic (USC - NCAA)
    Dejan Todorovic (Bilbao - Spain)
    Stefan Bircevic (Istanbul BSB - Turkey)
    Luka Mitrovic (Bamberg - Germany)
    Stefan Jankovic (Crvena zvezda)
    Borisa Simanic (FMP)
    Dragan Apic (FMP)
    Dusan Ristic (Arizona - NCAA)
    Uros Lukovic (Mornar Bar - Montenegro)
    Nikola Jovanovic (Crvena zvezda)

Last I noticed, Nemanja Krstic (Dynamic) has been added to roster for China tour due to the absences of several players, including Luka Mitrovic who underwent a knee surgery and is out for at least 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by CHBB View Post
    So I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I can't find another Serbian NT thread.

What do you all think of former Arizona Wildcat Dusan Ristic? I always loved his game at Zona and appreciated how he really enabled Lauri to do his thing. He kind of reminds me of Taigo Splitter when he was in his prime in San Antonio. Seems like a solid choice for NT when Jokic isn't available given his combination of size, agility, and skill.
    He sign with Zvezda today so we will watch him in Europe again.

He is kind of old school C, pretty slow and average athlete but very skilled in offense.

Quote Originally Posted by CHBB View Post

Yes he could be a very solid third center behind Jokic and Milutinov and they are all the same age , if we qualify to China and of course he could help through the qualifiers, I think he has the best and most polish back to the basket game of all our centers also he's passing is underrated and he has good mid range game, I am surprised that he wasn't drafted , somebody should have taken a chance in the second round with him , I was hoping Denver but they took Welsh instead and Ristic is much better player than him though
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12