Serbian NT 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serbian NT 2017

PG Stefan Markovic announced he was done with international competition. He was a major contributor for team Serbia in recent years. He will be hard to replace.

Djordjevic commented on the draw and said that we are aiming for gold.

Comment

Serbian NT 2017

Serbia NT 25-men Preliminary Roster

PG
      Milos Teodosic
      Stefan Jovic
      Vasilije Micic
      Ognjen Jaramaz

SG
      Bogdan Bogdanovic
      Nemanja Nedovic
      Marko Guduric
      Dragan Milosavljevic
      Branko Lazic
      Ognjen Dobric

SF

Nikola Kalinic
      Marko Simonovic
      Nemanja Dangubic
      Aleksa Radanov

PF
      Nemanja Bjelica
      Milan Macvan
      Vladimir Lucic
      Dejan Davidovac
      Stefan Bircevic

C
      Nikola Jokic
      Boban Marjanovic
      Ognjen Kuzmic
      Miroslav Raduljica
      Vladimir Stimac
      Nikola Milutinov

Comment

Short-listed Serbia roster

PG
        Milos Teodosic
        Stefan Jovic
        Vasilije Micic

SG
        Bogdan Bogdanovic
        Nemanja Nedovic
        Marko Guduric
        Dragan Milosavljevic
        Branko Lazic

SF
        Nikola Kalinic
        Marko Simonovic

PF
        Milan Macvan
        Vladimir Lucic
        Stefan Bircevic

C
        Boban Marjanovic
        Ognjen Kuzmic
        Miroslav Raduljica
        Vladimir Stimac

Comment

Nedovic becomes questionable for Serbian squad, shoulder injury seems to be more serious than initially thought. Situation we'll become more clear in next 10 days.

Comment

I think Micic is by far the worst player i have seen playing this game, the guy should have gone to college
            Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Didn't watch the game yesterday, was he that bad?

Comment

Yep, he is tragic. Problem is that Jovic is not much better than him...

Let's be honest, this is serbian B team. And Nedovic also will be probably out.. Only Marjanovic and Bogdanovic are real stars. Boban looks like Hakeem in FIBA bball, but I don't think it will be enough for medal.

Comment

Well, Jovic should be better than him for sure, but I cannot but wonder why Djordjevic didn't force Jovic more being that essentially he is now no. 1 option at PG. Seems like Bogdan played more at pg.

Comment

I watched the game yesterday,Micic is an unprecedented disaster.How did this guy get a euroleague contract.Misko is the answer i guess but damn he is so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by vuxsa View Post
                      Well, Jovic should be better than him for sure, but I cannot but wonder why Djordjevic didn't force Jovic more being that essentially he is now no. 1 option at PG. Seems like Bogdan played more at pg.
                      The problem is that Jovic is injury prone and we were playing 3 games in 3 days. So Jovic was spared the last game and didn't play and the game before he was on minute restrictions. Jovic will be fine when Eurobasket starts, and his defense will be a huge asset as well. As for No. 2 PG, it will be a huge issue.

I really dread going to Eurobasket with 1 pure PG, but now there is a chance that will happen. If Nedovic is good to go, we might cut Micic and than play Jovic 25 minutes, the other 15 will be done by Nedovic/Bogdan/Guduric as the main ballhandler/creator.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                        The problem is that Jovic is injury prone and we were playing 3 games in 3 days. So Jovic was spared the last game and didn't play and the game before he was on minute restrictions. Jovic will be fine when Eurobasket starts, and his defense will be a huge asset as well. As for No. 2 PG, it will be a huge issue.

I really dread going to Eurobasket with 1 pure PG, but now there is a chance that will happen. If Nedovic is good to go, we might cut Micic and than play Jovic 25 minutes, the other 15 will be done by Nedovic/Bogdan/Guduric as the main ballhandler/creator.
                        Bogdan will probably have a lot of playmaking duties anyway, so any PG that can carry the ball to opponents' half will do
                        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

As for Zalgiris fan, it's good to read such nice reviews about Micic. I thought the main issue with him might be stayin' healhy, now I guess playin' bball is more worryin' one

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                            As for Zalgiris fan, it's good to read such nice reviews about Micic. I thought the main issue with him might be stayin' healhy, now I guess playin' bball is more worryin' one
                            5 years ago he was better player than he is right now
                            Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by ThePeraCar View Post
                              5 years ago he was better player than he is right now
                              I guess so. Injuries killed his flow. I don't know what will happen, but it seems if with Westermann, also after injuries, we made a good choice, now it might get ugly

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information