Greek NT 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valexander View Post
    I am sure about that, this is why i was hoping for a crash that could causean earthquake...

Noone will accept a possible elimination from the WC the press and the social media will force him to resign.

Even the ministry would be happy to take actions in order to gain from peoples anger.

Unfortunately we lost some time with the "heroic" EB grexit
    It wouldn't change anything.

Vasilakopoulos is not going to step down, not in a million years.

So I'd rather have a medal run in 19/20/21 competitions instead of wasting Giannis' and team's overall best years. As you saw even without him and Koufos we were close to reach the semis, blowing out such opportunities by missing on purpose the World Cup and as a result the Olympics is a shameful action.
    1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
      It wouldn't change anything.

Vasilakopoulos is not going to step down, not in a million years.

So I'd rather have a medal run in 19/20/21 competitions instead of wasting Giannis' and team's overall best years. As you saw even without him and Koufos we were close to reach the semis, blowing out such opportunities by missing on purpose the World Cup and as a result the Olympics is a shameful action.
      No there is no way someone to lose on pusrpose under these circumstances. what i am saying is that a possible elimination, not on pusrpose, but just because we won't have a decent roster, will bring changes or at least i hope for that.

Besides let's don't forget that it is not something personal about Vasilakopoulos. there are big responsibilities on Oly and PAO and their presidents. We are the only NT devided to two different subteams and their silly war.

we need a federation and a coach to unite and give inspiration to the players.

P.S. you are talking about giannis, but still he is theoritically on that team. We need inspiration for him too.

Comment

Seems like GR-MKD will co host eurobasket 2021.

Time to build bridges it seems.

Македонија и Грција покрај тоа што во моментов се низ интензивни разговори за решавање на спорот за името, истовремено „кр...

FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

Hello guys!

Is there anybody here who could tell me what might be the greek roster for september games? Especially, do you think there is any chance to see Giannis there and in the preparation games in Paris on September 7th-8th-9th?

Comment

Originally posted by Prancūzėlis_ZLD View Post
            Hello guys!

Is there anybody here who could tell me what might be the greek roster for september games? Especially, do you think there is any chance to see Giannis there and in the preparation games in Paris on September 7th-8th-9th?
            Reports say that they will ask for Bucks' permission just for the Serbia game. Regarding the roster I suppose Printezis, Papanikolaou, Calathes, Sloukas and Papagiannis will be back, while Koufos' situation is still uncertain.
            1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
              Regarding the roster I suppose Printezis, Papanikolaou, Calathes, Sloukas and Papagiannis will be back, while Koufos' situation is still uncertain.
              Thank you. This would already not be too bad. There are several players from Greece I'd like to see but was not sure to go at this tournament because this is only preparation games and I was kinda pessimistic about who would be present because of this thing regarding the availability of NBA/Euroleague players and also because Greece is 6-0 so far in the WC qualifiers round.
              Giannis' presence would have been a real "plus" for me, but if there is a chance to see the guys you mentionned, especially Sloukas, then this is already interesting to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Prancūzėlis_ZLD View Post
                Thank you. This would already not be too bad. There are several players from Greece I'd like to see but was not sure to go at this tournament because this is only preparation games and I was kinda pessimistic about who would be present because of this thing regarding the availability of NBA/Euroleague players and also because Greece is 6-0 so far in the WC qualifiers round.
                Giannis' presence would have been a real "plus" for me, but if there is a chance to see the guys you mentionned, especially Sloukas, then this is already interesting to me.
                Does anyone know if the games in Paris are going to be broadcasted?
                PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Yes, by ert2 local

Η Εθνική Ελλάδας προετοιμάζεται για την β' φάση των προκριματικών του Παγκοσμίου Κυπέλλου του 2019. Διαβάστε πού μπορείτε να δείτε τις φιλικές και τις επίσημες αναμετρήσεις της 'γαλανόλευκης'.
                  https://twitter.com/patrickdrd1

Comment

Originally posted by patrickdrd View Post
                    Great news, thanks.
                    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

I saw the 2 friendlies and I was disheartend.

Against Fra our play was an abomination with neither coach or players really knowing what they are doing.

I dont rate the coach who is a nobody when it comes to International competitions and I dont expect him to take us far. Actually I'm expecting Serbia to wipe the floor with us on the 13/09.

The coach is trying to mix the players that played the qualifiers with the Euroleague players + Dorsey and it's not working.

Against France who were playing with the 2nd and 3rd rate players it was truly embarrasing.
                      Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                      Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                        I saw the 2 friendlies and I was disheartend.

Against Fra our play was an abomination with neither coach or players really knowing what they are doing.

I dont rate the coach who is a nobody when it comes to International competitions and I dont expect him to take us far. Actually I'm expecting Serbia to wipe the floor with us on the 13/09.

The coach is trying to mix the players that played the qualifiers with the Euroleague players + Dorsey and it's not working.

Against France who were playing with the 2nd and 3rd rate players it was truly embarrasing.
                        Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                        Actually I'm expecting Serbia to wipe the floor with us on the 13/09.
                        I expect the same tonight but actually we need only one win against Georgia to qualify.
                        If Schroeder is in bad mood we can also win against Germany next year.
                        You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

Bye the way! Is this the first game between Greece and Serbia on greek soil after this incident?

Last edited by fasoulaki; 09-14-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

How come Bourousis is playing in China and Milutinov in Europe I will never understand.

Something to look forward in 2019.

Comment

So Hellas won! Unbelievable! It seems Hellas is playing better defense than before.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information