My power ranking for the tournament

1 - Lebanon - Hosts. and full power
    2 - Australia - Their b team, lots of nba players missing will hurt them
    3 - China - Missing way many key players. Yi Jian Lian Zhou Qi etc
    4 - Iran - No Behrami no Kamrani golden days are gone
    5 - New Zealand - Much like Australia a b team
    6 - Phillippines. MISSING Blatche.

Lebanon naturalized player - Norvel Pelle

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Top notch new pg

Joseph ChartounySophomore Guard (Class of 2019) 6'3" 205Fordham University

Will Joseph Chartouny put Wael ARAKJI on bench?

Comment

IMO Australia is number one.

Iran (Haddadi Kazemi Jamshidi Yakchali etc i think they have a solid team) Iran is a powerfull team in Asia and they will stay in the top 4 for a longtime.

China is China always here even without JianLin and Zhou Qi. Plus they always have the best preparation so don't underestimate them.

Philippines send their best team. Believe me even without Blatche. It's a dangerous team and maybe the most unpredictable team. I've read that Fajardo is injured so maybe they lack height under the basket but they are back in the Asian map since 2011 and they want the gold medal.

NZ : I have no idea about this young team but they want to prove that they can compete with the best Asian teams so be careful.

South Korea : always there always hard to beat. In a good day they can beat everyone.

Lebanon : good team but lack shooters but with the presence of Arakji, Khatib and a true center like Pelle. I see us in the semi final.

Japan : their federation are working in the right track. Believe me they can just improve year after year and we can see it in the youth competition already.
        But I don't see them in the semi final.

Jordan : Unfortunately without the presence of Zaid Abbas and Duwairi it will be very hard to them to be in the semi final.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebasketball View Post

Iran (Haddadi Kazemi Jamshidi Yakchali etc i think they have a solid team) Iran is a powerfull team in Asia and they will stay in the top 4 for a longtime.

China is China always here even without JianLin and Zhou Qi. Plus they always have the best preparation so don't underestimate them.

Philippines send their best team. Believe me even without Blatche. It's a dangerous team and maybe the most unpredictable team. I've read that Fajardo is injured so maybe they lack height under the basket but they are back in the Asian map since 2011 and they want the gold medal.

NZ : I have no idea about this young team but they want to prove that they can compete with the best Asian teams so be careful.

South Korea : always there always hard to beat. In a good day they can beat everyone.

Lebanon : good team but lack shooters but with the presence of Arakji, Khatib and a true center like Pelle. I see us in the semi final.

Japan : their federation are working in the right track. Believe me they can just improve year after year and we can see it in the youth competition already.

Jordan : Unfortunately without the presence of Zaid Abbas and Duwairi it will be very hard to them to be in the semi final.
          Our success depends on how we fully translate our guys pba game to fiba.. yes this guys scores less against big imports in pba but still they are much better than what they showned in prev tournaments (talking about our bigs) as the guard play and wing play has been reliable for us with Blatchy anchoring us on our growth pains..

below top 8 is a disaster top 8 is a consequence of the less preparation and top 4 is the status quo imo..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

So FIBA does even Youtube live-streams from U-16 Central America & Caribbean events but not from one of it major events? I was able to watch U-20 B Division Euro Champs between Azerbaidjan and Armenia but not from a senior-level continental championship? Wow...

I from Wisconsin!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

is pelle playing? didnt see him in Lebanon's roster in fiba asia cup website

Comment

Yes Pelle is playing, we are outplaying Korea easily. 18 - 12 now.

Comment

Good win for Lebanon. Arakji showcases the future while Fadi was displaying his vintage self. Pelle is too young and seems lost in the offense and even more lost in defense. For Korea, the extended minutes given to the struggling Heo Ung and Lee Jung-Hyun hurt badly. Both are poor defenders even in the KBL. Should have given more time to better two-way players in Jeon Jun-Beom and Lim Dong-Seop.
                  Sacramento Kings
                  HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
                    Why you get him? You can get much better player to match the quality of your best 5 even a good 6 9 anerican would do..

Comment

Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
                      Why you get him? You can get much better player to match the quality of your best 5 even a good 6 9 anerican would do..

Comment

Originally posted by Lebasketball View Post

No way philippines sent its best team. Sure these guys are PBA players but half of it are bullsh1t. And disnt even have practice together. They had like 10 practice that is not complete. And theae practice days are held while the pba is still ongoing thus the absence of majority of players. And dont evwn tell me that main point guard jalalon is best team. The coach doesnt even want him for asia cup but was forced because of the one player per pba team rule of the pba support for national team. There are ao many better guards than that guy. Dont insult our country with your ignorance. Lol

We will even get beaten by china later by more than 40 points. No way we can beat australia. I think we are just in japan's level. They are even better as a team. While we only rely on forced and lucky shots thus the inconsistency. And defense is lacking as there is no defensive tactician in our coaching staff reaching the semis will be an over achievement. I doubt they will even get past the qfinals
                        They call me THE HERO.

Comment

There is legit report of this Gilas team beaten by cadets team(amateur national team reserves) last August 4 in a tune-up game.
                          That is how bad the chemistry and morale of this Gilas team is right now. So dont even mention them in your assessment because we dont really deserve to be mentioned. We are an insult to FIBA Basketball. I hope the PBA commissioner who is now in Lebanon with his thick ugly face gets bombed and killed there. He is that evil and must be put away.

I think we will perform worst of Philippine teams in 10 years(from 2007 team up to now. this might just be the worst performance ever)
                          They call me THE HERO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ador Cruzado View Post
                            No way philippines sent its best team. Sure these guys are PBA players but half of it are bullsh1t. And disnt even have practice together. They had like 10 practice that is not complete. And theae practice days are held while the pba is still ongoing thus the absence of majority of players. And dont evwn tell me that main point guard jalalon is best team. The coach doesnt even want him for asia cup but was forced because of the one player per pba team rule of the pba support for national team. There are ao many better guards than that guy. Dont insult our country with your ignorance. Lol

We will even get beaten by china later by more than 40 points. No way we can beat australia. I think we are just in japan's level. They are even better as a team. While we only rely on forced and lucky shots thus the inconsistency. And defense is lacking as there is no defensive tactician in our coaching staff reaching the semis will be an over achievement. I doubt they will even get past the qfinals
                            I don't think he was insulting anyone. Our team is indeed formidable on paper because it's stacked with international veterans; but on the court they lack practice time and may have chemistry issues.
                            “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                            -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                              I wasnt pro naturalizing him.His offensively limited. Whats he good at is blocking shots, if some team plays a center who shoots from three and draws him out of the paint.he becomes useless.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information