Page 95 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2201

Thread: Ray "Bobby" Parks Jr

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Here is thread conversation.... delete...... . I hope i gave a good account of Matt's game

delete....: I need a pure shooter.
    Shooter from 3 who can shoot at 40 % or better.
    Last year we had that in our import but he wants too much money this year and I believe he is not worth what he is asking for.
    What are your stats in the asean league mins scoring percentage etc.

Analyzed:
    Based on the Asean NBL site in 12 games , Matt is averaging 21.6 pts / game on 41.2 % from three , will need to confirm if accurate

Matthew Wright

Y/// delete

delete...: Great

Analyzed

Matt is definetly described as a pure shooter, note Matt also leads the Asean NBL in steals, so he's a great defender. The Asean NBL like the .............delete...... 2 imports (normally American) per team

P.S. Please don't copy this , will delete soon
    I'm a ray fan so I created this forum title.

Can I you suggest to make your fanboy Matthew Wright his own forum title.

he he
    MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Quote Originally Posted by nardong_putik View Post

he he
    Seconded

Quote Originally Posted by nardong_putik View Post

he he
    +9999999

Quote Originally Posted by StrecthFour View Post
    junemar only has brief stint with abl so it easy to say no, as for the rest im sure they benefited playing against there because it has two behemoth imports in every rosters.
    Junemar developed his skills during the gilas 2.0 training camp playing against marc pingris on a daily basis! He's now one of the best DOTA players not named Marc pingris

Quote Originally Posted by adrian12695 View Post
    Junemar developed his skills during the gilas 2.0 training camp playing against marc pingris on a daily basis! He's now one of the best DOTA players not named Marc pingris
    well JF's room buddy during 2013-2014 is beau belga not pingris.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    well JF's room buddy during 2013-2014 is beau belga not pingris.
    whoever his roommate was, Junemar is getting better every single day #DOTAislife

Quote Originally Posted by adrian12695 View Post
    whoever his roommate was, Junemar is getting better every single day #DOTAislife
    Junmar Fajardo Thread pls post it here.

http://www.interbasket.net/forums/sh...ghlight=junmar

Tnx
    MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    My question on Parks D- league experience is if he's getting better? Logic would say with exposure to NBA level athletes and size in practice and the limited game time that it should be benefiting him. I haven't seen him enough in "real" situations that matter to make an assessment if he's getting better.
    When i say "real" situations I'm referring to playing time that matters to winning and losing. The limited minutes he's getting are in situations " when the coach can afford to use him and not affect the outcome of the game or much more there overall standing. (e.g trying to make the playoffs).
    This is indeed a concern for growth and development of a player. Much more on the mental side , how do you play when things matter. This is why despite Wright playing in a signficantly lower level league (NBL) , the play situations demanded of him are good mentally to develop a players "balls " so to speak and general diskarte . If you play in a best of 5 finals, where you are demanded to be one of the main scorers ( and mind you you have American imports however lower standard) , this situation improves a basketball player. Especilly if your avg 23 pts a game, that's repetition right there. .
    I hope with Parks to compliment his development in the NBA D-league , which has its benefits that he gets to play in "real" games that matter , where his play dictates winning or losing, A player needs this "mentally" to develop.
    Ray Parks can get a call up in the NBA if he is one of the top players of the D-League. The way I see it he might play in the Summer League again. Hopefully he would be able to make a name for himself in the Summer League.

Now that Parks is practising with Gilas and included in the pool, i hope he will silence the doubters including to those who says Wright > Parks.

Quote Originally Posted by Liptong View Post
    Now that Parks is practising with Gilas and included in the pool, i hope he will silence the doubters including to those who says Wright > Parks.
    Both players are actually good but what some says including analyzed is that Wright is a better shooter compared to parks, probably a lil better player also. But me too would love to be corrected if it turns out that parks is now really that good and will silence some of us.

Ray Parks looks ripe. I hope his physical improvement translates to his game.
    Idol ko na po ulit si Marcio Lassiter

Someone here is maybe hoping that Ray Parks Jr. will not make the 12-man lineup for the Olympics qualifying to prove that he is right in saying that Matt Wright is more suitable than Ray Parks Jr for the national team even though Rayray is the better individual player..

Babaw naman, why would I want something just to be viewed as right, at the expense of having a weaker team, if you haven't read my recent post I'm for including Parks given his improvement and what Gilas needs defensively vs OQT opponent wings. If that means I was wrong so be it

People who know me , know I've been supporting and helping Gilas for years, the last thing I would want is a weaker Gilas team, that would go against all the hard work I've done and undermine the very friends I've gained through the years involved with Gilas
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...ost-to-program

keep up the good work BRP.
    wherever his basketball journey takes him, he will be a good role model and leader for our next generation to follow.
    no pain no gain.
    I believe this is true for any athlete or profession or field of work, success will depend on how much work we put in when nobody is watching, on how much sweat tears and blood is spilled.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone..." - Timo Cruz (Coach Carter)

While I was watching the most recent episode of kwentong gilas entitled "changing of the guards", i cant help but noticed that while Terrence was being interviewed Rayray was shooting bricks in the background. I hope i develops a more consistent perimeter shot.
    Idol ko na po ulit si Marcio Lassiter

Quote Originally Posted by eiji_sawakita View Post
    http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...ost-to-program

keep up the good work BRP.
    wherever his basketball journey takes him, he will be a good role model and leader for our next generation to follow.
    no pain no gain.
    I believe this is true for any athlete or profession or field of work, success will depend on how much work we put in when nobody is watching, on how much sweat tears and blood is spilled.
    I think he will be our surprise player in the oqt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerial Voyager View Post
    While I was watching the most recent episode of kwentong gilas entitled "changing of the guards", i cant help but noticed that while Terrence was being interviewed Rayray was shooting bricks in the background. I hope i develops a more consistent perimeter shot.
    If he doesn't develop his shot he's just a smaller Norwood i.e. all defense and no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    If he doesn't develop his shot he's just a smaller Norwood i.e. all defense and no offense.
    But BRP is much more aggressive than Gabe on offense

Quote Originally Posted by marjaycab View Post
    But BRP is much more aggressive than Gabe on offense
    yep, offense isn't all about taking outside shots. brp can take it strong to the hoop.

Page 95 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast