Ray "Bobby" Parks Jr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby Parks Jr. update:

Source: Forum poster which is close to Bobby!(But definitely not me. I just get it to other basketball forum site which talk about high school basketball)

1st Message: If yall are wondering where Bobby Parks Jr. is, He has been working his game with trainers and coaches. People that wants to see him play has to wait till season starts at St.George's and He is better than he ever was. I think Adonis Thomas is number 1,Bobby Parks Jr. is second,Andre Boone is 3rd.

2nd Message: what website are you trying to put him on??where is he from??i heared he was from over seas but i do not know the exact location. I talked to him yesterday and he said he is just preparing for the season,thats why he haven't been joining leagues.
    Last edited by rikhardur; 10-16-2007, 07:48 PM.
    MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

pics of ray ray parks

anybody can post pics of ray parks?
      "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by ankle breaker
        anybody can post pics of ray parks?
        Bro please check this link-->>http://www1.freewebs.com/thehooprepo...11rankings.htm

Sorry I don't know how to insert image here so just check the link.
        MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

here's Bobby Jr.'s pic from the website

SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Practice report, Oct. 10

The Tigers held their final pre-preseason practice on Wednesday, and it was indeed a unique experience. The 15 Chinese coaches were all there, sitting along a wall at the Finch Center, scribbling notes and getting translation from Xia Song, who I wrote about in today’s newspaper article and in my previous blog entry. Plus, camera crews documenting the journey were all over the place. The Tigers’ usual media continent was there as well, along with a reporter from Slam Magazine in town working on a feature. The Tigers had several other visitors, including Bobby Parks and his son, Bobby Parks, Jr., who is one of the best young players in the city. I had a long talk with Chris Woolard, who is in charge of men’s basketball for Conference USA. He said the league’s TV schedule should come out sometime next week.

As for the practice itself, it once again felt like a late November or December practice. Freshman point guard Derrick Rose seems to get better each time I see him. Point guard Andre Allen has a sprained thumb on his right hand, but he’s playing through it. Guard Antonio Anderson’s wrist is bothering him, but he also practiced. At one point, I thought forward Pierre Niles was going to pass out from exhaustion after a drill. But to his credit, Niles took a minute to collect himself, went back in and finished practice.

One moment that stood out was when sophomore Doneal Mack went into traffic, made a nifty up-and-under move and finished a layup with his right hand. Remember, Mack is left-handed. At this point one year ago, Mack couldn’t make an uncontested layup with his right hand, much less a difficult one. It was such an impressive move, John Calipari had to stop practice for a minute and say to no one in particular, “Whooo…if he’s doing that with his right hand…Wow.” Calipari also got pumped up when forward Shawn Taggart executed a very nice-looking give-and-go to Joey Dorsey cutting in from the backdoor. It was the kind of play that showed Calipari that Taggart indeed has good instincts and skills.

And finally, I got a little preview of Memphis’ new uniforms. Don’t expect anything much different than what they were last year. The striping on last year’s uniforms actually did not meet NCAA specification. Since that was adidas’ goof, the NCAA let Memphis and a couple other teams who were wearing that uniform template finish the year with it. Basically, this year’s edition is the same uniform with some adjustment on the stripes.

source
            SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

well i think he can be member of the rp team 2009!
              youngest player ever played in the rp team!

Comment

Originally posted by Project_Olympics
                well i think he can be member of the rp team 2009!
                youngest player ever played in the rp team!

just hope also that he wont be picked to play for team usa.
                Mabuhay Team Pilipinas!

Comment

2011 PRESEASON PLAYER RANKINGS
                  This is our first ranking of the 2011 Class. This class is loaded with talent! I first would like to congratulate everyone that made this list and encourage others to work harder. We will update the rankings late January, early February. The list will be expanding to 75 players in the summer. This list was formed after carefully evaluating players during games,*Fall leagues*and AAU tournaments. We at*THE HOOP REPORT*take pride in not being biased to any high school, AAU program or sneaker affiliation. Enjoy the list and remember this is just the beginning and continue to play hard. To the fans, THIS IS JUST OUR OPINION AND SHOULD BE TAKEN AS SUCH!
                  RK Name HT Pos**********School
                  1. Andre Boone**6'2" WF White Station High- Super athlete, pick your poison, can hurt you inside and outside, physical, 'out of the gym' hops, great defender
                  2. Cedrick McAfee 6'3" WF Treadwell High- The most athletic player in this class, can definitely score, very explosive, great hops, attacks basket with ferocious attitude.
                  3. Bobby Parks Jr 6'3" WF ST. George's- Athletic wing, can score inside and out, highly skilled offensive player4. Darious Page 5'10" *PG Southwind High- Hard nose, do-it-all PG, great PG instincts, monster mid-range game, poor man's Baron Davis
                  5. Chris Jones 5'10" PG****Melrose High- Joe Jackson prototype, at 5'10" very explosive scoring machine, can score from anywhere, mid range magician, long range bomber,
                  6. Adonis Thomas****6'5" WF Melrose High- Gifted athlete, at 6'5" probably has the most potential in this class, excellent rebounder
                  7. Joe Northington 6'1" SG Southwind High- Silky smooth slasher that can score in bunches
                  8. McCoy Polk 6'5" PF Craigmont High- Nimble 'Big man' that can hurt you facing the basket or with his back to it, superior lowpost moves
                  9. Telvin Wilkerson 6'3"**PF Melrose High- The 'Man Child" very strong and physical with great presence in the post
                  10. Denzel Hardy 5'11" SG Southwind High- Underated & undersized SG than can score with the best of them, excellent mid-range game
                  11. Marvin Williams 6'4" C White Station High
                  12. Micah Teed 6'1" WF ECS
                  13. Tevin Cox 6'1"***SG B.T.W. High
                  14. Antonio Seals 6'0"***PG Craigmont High
                  15. Ivan Denson 6'0" *WF MUS
                  16. Brian Douglas 6'1" SG Briarcrest Christian
                  17. Montarius Brown***6'0" SG Ridgeway High
                  18. Tristen Hicks 6'1" PF Cordova High
                  19. Darri Dowdy *5'5" PG Woodale High
                  20. Darius Page 5'6" PG Southwind High
                  21. Steven Kasper 5'8" PG ECS
                  22. Richard Morgan******6'0" WF Southwind High
                  23. Tevin Smith 6'0" WF Marrion JR.High (Marion, AR)
                  24. Terrick Hill 6'0" WF Southwind High
                  25. Hasani Madlock******5'10 SG Middle College
                  26. Phillip Mays 6'0" SG Woodale High
                  27. Donavon Humphrey 6'3" PF Southwind High
                  28. Arthur Jackson********6'0" SG*****Wonder JR. High( AR)
                  29. Corey Franklin*********5'8" SG Southwind High
                  30. Reggie Williams******5'11" SG Ridgeway High
                  31. Chris Borrows**********5'8" PG Craigmont High
                  32. Victor Lester*************5'9" PG Germantown High
                  33. Michael Isabelle*******5'9" SG MUS
                  34. Adrain Herenton*****5'10" PG White Station High
                  35. Jalen Jones***************5'2" PG Southwind High
                  36. Alvertis London******5'3" PG Southwind High
                  37. Vasquez Haynes*****5'10" SG M.A.S.E.

PLAYER RANKINGS ARE BASED ON PERFORMANCES*DURING*THE SPRING/ SUMMER CIRCUIT (AAU, MAYB 7 VARIOUS LEAGUES & CAMPS), AND DURING THE SCHOOL SEASON.
                  PLAYERS WILL NOT BE RANKED SOLEY ON HOW MANY POINTS HE SCORES. HE WILL ALSO BE RANKED BASED ON HOW WELL HE PLAYS HIS PARTICULAR POSITION; HIS KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME; HIS EFFECT ON TEAMMATES AND THE GAME ITSELF; HIS ATTITUDE;*DESIRE FOR THE GAME; AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, HIS FUTURE POTENTIAL & UP SIDE.*
                  MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

2011 PRESEASON PLAYER RANKINGS
                    This is our first ranking of the 2011 Class. This class is loaded with talent! I first would like to congratulate everyone that made this list and encourage others to work harder. We will update the rankings late January, early February. The list will be expanding to 75 players in the summer. This list was formed after carefully evaluating players during games,*Fall leagues*and AAU tournaments. We at*THE HOOP REPORT*take pride in not being biased to any high school, AAU program or sneaker affiliation. Enjoy the list and remember this is just the beginning and continue to play hard. To the fans, THIS IS JUST OUR OPINION AND SHOULD BE TAKEN AS SUCH!
                    RK Name HT Pos**********School
                    1. Andre Boone**6'2" WF White Station High- Super athlete, pick your poison, can hurt you inside and outside, physical, 'out of the gym' hops, great defender
                    2. Cedrick McAfee 6'3" WF Treadwell High- The most athletic player in this class, can definitely score, very explosive, great hops, attacks basket with ferocious attitude.
                    3. Bobby Parks Jr 6'3" WF ST. George's- Athletic wing, can score inside and out, highly skilled offensive player4. Darious Page 5'10" *PG Southwind High- Hard nose, do-it-all PG, great PG instincts, monster mid-range game, poor man's Baron Davis
                    5. Chris Jones 5'10" PG****Melrose High- Joe Jackson prototype, at 5'10" very explosive scoring machine, can score from anywhere, mid range magician, long range bomber,
                    6. Adonis Thomas****6'5" WF Melrose High- Gifted athlete, at 6'5" probably has the most potential in this class, excellent rebounder
                    7. Joe Northington 6'1" SG Southwind High- Silky smooth slasher that can score in bunches
                    8. McCoy Polk 6'5" PF Craigmont High- Nimble 'Big man' that can hurt you facing the basket or with his back to it, superior lowpost moves
                    9. Telvin Wilkerson 6'3"**PF Melrose High- The 'Man Child" very strong and physical with great presence in the post
                    10. Denzel Hardy 5'11" SG Southwind High- Underated & undersized SG than can score with the best of them, excellent mid-range game
                    11. Marvin Williams 6'4" C White Station High
                    12. Micah Teed 6'1" WF ECS
                    13. Tevin Cox 6'1"***SG B.T.W. High
                    14. Antonio Seals 6'0"***PG Craigmont High
                    15. Ivan Denson 6'0" *WF MUS
                    16. Brian Douglas 6'1" SG Briarcrest Christian
                    17. Montarius Brown***6'0" SG Ridgeway High
                    18. Tristen Hicks 6'1" PF Cordova High
                    19. Darri Dowdy *5'5" PG Woodale High
                    20. Darius Page 5'6" PG Southwind High
                    21. Steven Kasper 5'8" PG ECS
                    22. Richard Morgan******6'0" WF Southwind High
                    23. Tevin Smith 6'0" WF Marrion JR.High (Marion, AR)
                    24. Terrick Hill 6'0" WF Southwind High
                    25. Hasani Madlock******5'10 SG Middle College
                    26. Phillip Mays 6'0" SG Woodale High
                    27. Donavon Humphrey 6'3" PF Southwind High
                    28. Arthur Jackson********6'0" SG*****Wonder JR. High( AR)
                    29. Corey Franklin*********5'8" SG Southwind High
                    30. Reggie Williams******5'11" SG Ridgeway High
                    31. Chris Borrows**********5'8" PG Craigmont High
                    32. Victor Lester*************5'9" PG Germantown High
                    33. Michael Isabelle*******5'9" SG MUS
                    34. Adrain Herenton*****5'10" PG White Station High
                    35. Jalen Jones***************5'2" PG Southwind High
                    36. Alvertis London******5'3" PG Southwind High
                    37. Vasquez Haynes*****5'10" SG M.A.S.E.

PLAYER RANKINGS ARE BASED ON PERFORMANCES*DURING*THE SPRING/ SUMMER CIRCUIT (AAU, MAYB 7 VARIOUS LEAGUES & CAMPS), AND DURING THE SCHOOL SEASON.
                    PLAYERS WILL NOT BE RANKED SOLEY ON HOW MANY POINTS HE SCORES. HE WILL ALSO BE RANKED BASED ON HOW WELL HE PLAYS HIS PARTICULAR POSITION; HIS KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME; HIS EFFECT ON TEAMMATES AND THE GAME ITSELF; HIS ATTITUDE;*DESIRE FOR THE GAME; AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, HIS FUTURE POTENTIAL & UP SIDE.*
                    MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

Hi

Love Memphis High School basketball

Comment

BAP-SBP should call the father of Ray Parks, Bobby Parks and get into a contract that his son should play for PI.
                        "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Comment

BAP-SBP should call the father of Ray Parks, Bobby Parks and get into a contract that his son should play for PI.
                          why he aint yet a pro player
                          you know why I am happy

Comment

Originally posted by b3lowzro
                            why he aint yet a pro player
                            yes, he's not yet a pro player. he's still 14 years old and 12th grader in virginia. he must commit as early as now to play for RP since he will become a super player 4 years from now and teams will be scrambling to get his services.

Comment

yes, he's not yet a pro player. he's still 14 years old and 12th grader in virginia. he must commit as early as now to play for RP since he will become a super player 4 years from now and teams will be scrambling to get his services.

Humm, if Ray Parks, Jr. just turned 14, last February this year, then he should be at least in Grade 8 or 9 depending on the cut-off date when he entered kindergaten.

Comment

GRYPHONS EARN TOUGH WIN!

By David Healy (Commercial Appeal)
                                Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Harding Academy junior Marlon Brown called it a secret when asked how his team was able to contain both Elliot Williams and Laurence Bowers of St. George's on Monday.

St. George's basketball coach Jeff Ruffin, however, said it was pretty easy to figure out after his still-undefeated Gryphons escaped with a 64-55 home victory.

On orders from his coach, Brown said he wasn't allowed to say what his team did to hold Williams, a Duke signee, and Bowers, a Missouri signee, each to 12 points in the game with Williams getting seven of his points in the game's final two minutes when the Lions were forced to foul.

"I just can't tell," said Brown, noting that the two teams will meet again on Jan. 29. "My coach (Kevin Starks) told me not to."

The Gryphons pushed their record to 9-0 with the win and also became the last team still unbeaten in Division 2-A play at 6-0. Neither team led by more than six points in the first three quarters, but St. George's took the lead for good after a bucket by freshman Bobby Parks Jr. for the first points of the fourth quarter.

Ruffin said the Lions (4-2, 4-1) did a good job on double and triple teaming both Bowers and Williams and gave credit to players like Parks (17 points) and Eric Folk (14 points) for stepping up and making plays.

"I thought Elliot and Laurence kept their head and kept things together, but you have to look at the big picture and that's getting out of here with a win," Ruffin said. "We were very pleased to have four guys in double figures. That's something that if we can do consistently we can become a lot more difficult to guard than what we are."

The Lions, who were paced by the 17 points of senior Tyler Hickman, led by a point at the end of both the first and second quarters. Harding then got to within three points of the Gryphons after junior Keilan Stittiams's 3-point play with four minutes in the game, but a layup by Folk and another basket by Grant Jessen pushed the St. George's lead back up to seven.

Williams was held to just two field goals in the game, and made one of them when he seemed to take out some of his frustration on a slam dunk in the game's closing moments.

"They did a great job of doubling teaming me every time I got the ball," Williams said. "I take my hat off to them, but I am just glad that we pulled off the win. How much I scored means nothing right now as long as we win."

WOW!!!

BOBBY PARKS at 14 been able to hold his ground with some NCAA div.1 signee!!

The Future is coming!!
                                Last edited by rikhardur; 12-20-2007, 07:47 PM. Reason: Posts merged: short time between consecutive posts
                                MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information