No announcement yet.

Ray "Bobby" Parks Jr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im not a Parks hater,i think he is going to be a very good shooting guard not only in the PBA but also in Gilas,but i think he should watch his weight.Although he is not Andray Blatche overweight he may turn into Willie Miller overweight if he doesn't take care of his body.I don't buy the excuse he has better balance now,one can have a good blance and a good core without being heavy.

He is a very good offensive player now,being in better shape may give him more speed and agility makung him a better 2 way player.
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
      im not a Parks hater,i think he is going to be a very good shooting guard not only in the PBA but also in Gilas,but i think he should watch his weight.Although he is not Andray Blatche overweight he may turn into Willie Miller overweight if he doesn't take care of his body.I don't buy the excuse he has better balance now,one can have a good blance and a good core without being heavy.

He is a very good offensive player now,being in better shape may give him more speed and agility makung him a better 2 way player.
      its psychological he receives a lot of elbows (jackson corpuz gave him an elbow to his face) so he needs is body be shock absorber unless another one bites the you know heheh
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
        its psychological he receives a lot of elbows (jackson corpuz gave him an elbow to his face) so he needs is body be shock absorber unless another one bites the you know heheh
        wag lang sana maging willie miller trans: he should watch his weight
        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

for willie he just got bloated when his career was done..and willie and mark caguioa just emulated the gsw version of baron davis

the issue is that arks can carry the weight as he gets older
          Last edited by reamily; 05-27-2019, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Park's best conditioning was when he went back from the G-League, he should aim for that weight

Comment

• Whoa Parks and Perez are born the same year?

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                Whoa Parks and Perez are born the same year?
                lol its an open secret perez was a 25 year old player for lyceum hahaha..

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan Lun View Post
                  Park's best conditioning was when he went back from the G-League, he should aim for that weight
                  and thats the time he had shoulder issues, inconsistent jumpshot et al..he looked like a kid handling a spaghetti platter all the time

Comment

Whoa Parks and Perez are born the same year?
                    yes.. it says a lot between the 2.. Perez over stayed in NCAA while parks jr. spent only 3 years in UAAP but played in g league, some gilas stints and abl before PBA. he maybe “a rookie” but parks jr. plays like a veteran with all those experience he has outside PBA..
                    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                      yes.. it says a lot between the 2.. Perez over stayed in NCAA while parks jr. spent only 3 years in UAAP but played in g league, some gilas stints and abl before PBA. he maybe “a rookie” but parks jr. plays like a veteran with all those experience he has outside PBA..
                      hehe you pertaining to how many years cj waste in residency

Comment

hehe you pertaining to how many years cj waste in residency
                        2 years? he should’ve apply for draft after a season with lyceum.. Phoenix team might end up having him instead of perkins.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                          2 years? he should’ve apply for draft after a season with lyceum.. Phoenix team might end up having him instead of perkins.
                          blackwater is drafting ahead of phx.. and cj isnt overlapping belos position so more definitely a top 3 pick

Comment

blackwater is drafting ahead of phx.. and cj isnt overlapping belos position so more definitely a top 3 pick
                            oh sorry.. yeah BW drafting ahead of phx. got confused. so yeah Cj perez in BW jersey instead of jose.. we never know how they’ll perform with perez and let’s say they end up 2nd pick, BRP jr. and Perez combo should be a good one.. one of the guard bench mobs will be traded.

sigpic

Comment

lol its an open secret perez was a 25 year old player for lyceum hahaha..
                              I knew Perez was old but I thought Parks was older. Feels like he's been playing for a long time already

Comment

I knew Perez was old but I thought Parks was older. Feels like he's been playing for a long time already
                                The fact is since 2014 hes playing high level ball already( he already attended nba tryouts in 2014)..halos walang sayang na year kay rayray sa residency..di sa pinapatamaan ko si cj at kobe ah

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information