Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do the Spanish get their NBA content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do the Spanish get their NBA content?

Good morning all. I have come here looking for help as I am keen to understand how the Spanish public get hold of their NBA content.

I am from the UK, so I mainly use NBA.com to view highlights and top 10 plays etc. What I would love to know is what are the most popular sites that Spanish people use to view Basketball content? Following this (please correct me if I am wrong), I assume that there will be a difference between English speaking Spaniards and non-English speaking Spaniards? I would love to know the best Spanish-speaking websites, social media etc. for getting NBA news, content, and highlights.

I would really appreciate any help on this.

Kind regards,
    Will

Originally posted by willz991 View Post
    Good morning all. I have come here looking for help as I am keen to understand how the Spanish public get hold of their NBA content.

I am from the UK, so I mainly use NBA.com to view highlights and top 10 plays etc. What I would love to know is what are the most popular sites that Spanish people use to view Basketball content? Following this (please correct me if I am wrong), I assume that there will be a difference between English speaking Spaniards and non-English speaking Spaniards? I would love to know the best Spanish-speaking websites, social media etc. for getting NBA news, content, and highlights.

Kind regards,
    Will
    Reddit.com
    Just search for subs (/r) matching your interests .
    And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by willz991 View Post

Kind regards,
      Will
      Movistar has the rights to see the NBA and all american sports. For the webs, the official web in Spain is AS.com.

Comment

Thank you!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information