Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA7 Armani Milano 2017-18

Rumors about Theodore with Milano.
    if true, they'll not end up the last this year, but maybe 14th. They fill up the roster with all these incongruous pieces again.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Milano

Theodore-Kalnietis-Cinciarini
    Goudelock-Bertans-Dragic-Cerella
    Micov-Abass-Fontecchio
    Pascolo-Mbaye
    Young-Tarzcesky

they will sign another player (4/5) and they will cut Dragic or Kalnietis

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      Rumors about Theodore with Milano.
      if true, they'll not end up the last this year, but maybe 14th. They fill up the roster with all these incongruous pieces again.
      exactly and I still don't believe they signed P. Young, what a great disappointment he was last year, he never helped his team, Milutinov who improved greatly anyway emerged because of his ineffectiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
        Milano

Micov-Abass-Fontecchio
        Pascolo-Mbaye
        Young-Tarzcesky

Good roster on the paper. Balanced first of all , with every position covered without black holes.
        Problem is how they will be composed and the chemistry issue. F8 material for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
          Milano

Micov-Abass-Fontecchio
          Pascolo-Mbaye
          Young-Tarzcesky

This roster looks even worse than last years. And it will be fun to see how Theodore(1.83), Goudelock and Bertrans( both around 1.90), can play together. It looks to me Armani games will be Fantasy heaven again.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
            Good roster on the paper. Balanced first of all , with every position covered without black holes.
            Problem is how they will be composed and the chemistry issue. F8 material for sure.

Top-12 finish at the very best. Next season looks more competitive than the last one, Khimki and Malaga are both upgrades in comparison to Unics and Galatasaray and Valencia is more of a team than Dacka.

Simply can't see how a roster like that is going to make it to the playoffs in a tougher competition. After all who is going to play defence?
            1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
              This roster looks even worse than last years. And it will be fun to see how Theodore(1.83), Goudelock and Bertrans( both around 1.90), can play together. It looks to me Armani games will be Fantasy heaven again.
              What does height metters with good or bad roster? You know to play or not. Greek NT with Galis were extremely short but they did miracles like we all know.
              Chemistry is the most important thing like I said. That is coach job
              Goudelock or Bertrans, they are SG both

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                Top-12 finish at the very best. Next season looks more competitive than the last one, Khimki and Malaga are both upgrades in comparison to Unics and Galatasaray and Valencia is more of a team than Dacka.

Simply can't see how a roster like that is going to make it to the playoffs in a tougher competition. After all who is going to play defence?
                I said F8 material, but it depends of many things. They could be on F4 either last in the competition
                Pianigiani in Siena knew to tighten roster of similar quality like this one

Comment

What does height metters with good or bad roster? You know to play or not. Greek NT with Galis were extremely short but they did miracles like we all know.
                  Ask someone who played basketball what problems brings very short backcourt in basketball. And multiply problems if they don't play defense, like Goudelock.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

Ask someone who played basketball what problems brings very short backcourt in basketball. And multiply problems if they don't play defense, like Goudelock.

They are not very short. Our pg is 178cm and we play the best defense in the EL. Bertans with 192 is short for SG? Micov is short for SF? Come on
                    Do you realy think that Goudelock could play under Obradovic if he don't play defense?

Comment

They are not very short. Our pg is 178cm and we play the best defense in the EL. Bertans with 192 is short for SG? Micov is short for SF? Come on
                      Do you realy think that Goudelock could play under Obradovic if he don't play defense?
                      Let's stop, you showed me many times your big basketball knowledge.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

Don't be so stubborn. Try to be objective.

It's not a problem to have a short player in rotation like Dixon or Theodore. You keep forgetting that Dixon - Bogdan - Kalinic - Vesely - Udoh There is so much length there to cover for Dixon it's UNREAL. Height is not a key thing but if your whole PG/SG rotation is undersized that is a huge issue. You are going to get killed by big backcourts that will push the ball inside and post up guards. Also small guys get worn out playing vs bigger and stronger guards. It's OK when they can get a breather by passing of to more athletic guys but if all of your guys are undersized it is an issue.

And not all players who played for Obradovic can defend. That is pure non-sense since not all of his teams were good defensively. Gouldelock has the tools but doesn't care about defending. Harden style. He could defend if he wanted to but he never gave that impression in his career so far, doubt he will change...

Comment

Chemistry is coach job? I disagree. In Žalgiris, Šaras always says that he isn't interfering in teams locker room. He said that it is teams captains and veterans job to glue everyone. Jankūnas and Javtokas did it past 5 years, now it's up to Jankūnas and Kavaliauskas, maybe Mačiulis will join.
                          About Milan, they could look decent, definetly a scoring threat, but defense will be one of the worst in EL next season. In guards only Kalnietis and Dragic are a decent defenders, but one of them will be cut from the team. Like we all know, defence is more important than offence. It is way more harder to find player that will give his best at defending, than a scoring machine.

Comment

Let's stop, you showed me many times your big basketball knowledge.
                            I hoped you won't switch to personal but it's your choice My basketball knowledge is amateur and limited. I love basketball and I an Fener fan, that's all.
                            I understand a little bit some things and try to learn from people who knows better. You are not one of them trust me

Comment

I hoped you won't switch to personal but it's your choice My basketball knowledge is amateur and limited. I love basketball and I an Fener fan, that's all.
                              I understand a little bit some things and try to learn from people who knows better. You are not one of them trust me
                              No problem, you have to choose who to trust. I have played enough basketball in my youth to know what is important and what's not and I will be very satisfied if I win Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 3rd time in a row.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information