Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Madrid 2017-2018

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    They can give 1 year contract to Wanamaker. It seems he wants something like that and his game fit more in Real than in Fener. And I'm sure he will like Laso more than Obra.
    I liked Doncic very much but it's impossible to win anything with 18 years player running the team. If nothing else, he can't play 25+ minutes for 85 games.
    Moreover, Doncic will almost certainly play for Nba next season. Most probably he will be selected at top 5 pick.
    Wanamaker demands just 1 year contract from Fener, and i read that it is the only problem with Wana-Fener transfer. If Real goes for Wana with 1 year contract, Wanamaker can choose Real over Fener. But, is Wanamaker enough for Lllull's absence?
    I would be really hopeless if i were fan of Real Madrid. Llull's dominance was big.

Quote Originally Posted by Burak Bahadur View Post
    Moreover, Doncic will almost certainly play for Nba next season. Most probably he will be selected at top 5 pick.
    Wanamaker demands just 1 year contract from Fener, and i read that it is the only problem with Wana-Fener transfer. If Real goes for Wana with 1 year contract, Wanamaker can choose Real over Fener. But, is Wanamaker enough for Lllull's absence?
    I would be really hopeless if i were fan of Real Madrid. Llull's dominance was big.
    Llull had some pretty bad weeks in his last season too. Wana is not the same, but as close as possible in this market. And Doncic is 1 year older.
    previously known as Beno

Llull had some pretty bad weeks in his last season too. Wana is not the same, but as close as possible in this market. And Doncic is 1 year older.
    Wana seems to be the best option but the player they'd lost is Llull :/
    Difficult season for them. Laso's deficiencies will be more visible this year.

Wanamaker can't replace Llull. There are only a few players who can do his job, they need to change their system for the next season.
    FENERBAHE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Sergio Rodriguez should come back his home.

Alfonso del Corral, a former Real Madrid basketball player, and now the doctor of the team, has reported that Llull could be OK in February, although he will not be fully recovery until the end of March, 7 and a half months.

With that, he could be ready for the Euroleague playoff (if we are there ). Real Madrid also will wait until sign a substitute, the season will start with Doncic and Campazzo as the PGs.

Rice is really a serious candidate? I think the team will engage someone anyway.

I also think Wanamaker is perhaps the best option available on the market for Real and both sides expectations match, Real needs Wanamaker this year and Wanamaker wants to return in the States, Moreover Even Llul starts to play around March, It will take some time for him to perform well after such a serious injury..

Like Doncic is playing for Slovenia, Real doesn't need anybody else. 4 games, 4 times the best scorer and 3 times the best rebounder. Dragic looks very ordinary in comparison to Doncic.
    previously known as Beno

Like Doncic is playing for Slovenia, Real doesn't need anybody else. 4 games, 4 times the best scorer and 3 times the best rebounder. Dragic looks very ordinary in comparison to Doncic.
    That's also a viable strategy to rely on Doncic and invest on his development..

Quote Originally Posted by Drexler View Post
    That's also a viable strategy to rely on Doncic and invest on his development..
    Real has no interest to do that. Real is not developing team for Nba. And if I understand right, Doncic doesn't want to sign long term contract with Real. But I'm sure we will see more points oriented Doncic this year.
    previously known as Beno

I don't think big clubs want to invest in development nowadays. With budgets 25+ milions they are buying players with expectation of fast refund through results. Serious amount of money is in the game to be thrown just like that, by waiting someone to mature and go to NBA.

Banned

Invest Doncic for Nba?

Generally speaking(not talking about Doncic) investing may be still viable if you have a long term contract with a young prospect and then you can aim for a title in 2-3 years, in stead of barely saving the day every year. Even a big budget may not be enough to bring the best talents in EL nowadays..

Campazo might leave RMB baloncesto very soon

Dai un'occhiata al Tweet di @parallelecinico: https://twitter.com/parallelecinico/...064861184?s=09
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

i think people that bought kuzmic in real madrid are crying right now
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Quote Originally Posted by ThePeraCar View Post
    i think people that bought kuzmic in real madrid are crying right now
    Sounds ungrateful for so many good things he gave our team last year. With proper system and useful PG he can be quite useful C.I still believe that with Doncic he can be quite useful.First part of the season he was among 5 best centers in EL.Truth is he is out of shape for the moment,with Teo in the team he might be a good weapon.Our NT misses system for the moment,and Kuzmic is the player who is quite dependable of the good system
    Crvena Zvezda 2019/2020
    RETURNING EL MEMBER

PG: L.Brown, Covic
    SG/PG Jenkins, Nenadic
    SG: Baron
    SF/SG:Lazic, Dobric
    SF: Perperoglou, Davidovac
    PF: D.Brown, Simanic, Faye
    PF/C: Gist
    C: Kuzmic, Ojo

For what Laso uses the centers, Kuzmic could be a good dwal. He only has to do 3 things: inside defense, rebounds on both rims and play PndR with Luka/Facu.

Seems that Van Rossom is going to be Llull's replacement woth short contracts. If he is healthy, great signing.

Yesterday we played the first preseason game vs Alba, good game with great ball movement, and with a very good defense.

Garuba, Nakic and Pantzer played some good minutes, when Campazzo and Causeur (MVP of the game) were the new faces.

Today, vs Unicaja.

Did Madrid do something to replace Llull ?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast