No announcement yet.

Real Madrid 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Llull got seriously injured against Belgium...

Looks like ACL, lets hope the best but that looked terrible
    https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Originally posted by AirBall View Post
      Llull got seriously injured against Belgium...

Looks like ACL, lets hope the best but that looked terrible
      That kind of things can happen, sports and injuries are together. I hope a quickly and good recovery to Sergi, and he must come back when he is at 100%, doesnt matter if takes 4 monors or 1 year.

If he is a long term injury, Laso must start playing more with our frontcourt. AyĆ³n, Kuzmic, Randolph, Thompkibs and Reyes can give us a lot of points, mainly playinh PndR with Doncic and Campazzo.

Also, Radoncic will be part of the roster, I really want to see Dino playing with Pros, he could be a very good SF without NBA ambitious.

Comment

Llull's injury is said to be for season.
        From now on Real Madrid have to decide for what they're gonna play this season. Either recover Llull's absence with an agressive transfer move or make this season the grooming season of Doncic for Nba draft 2018-2019.

I don't think Real will select the second option. Then, who will be the target guard? Not much player left in the market. Any news from Real Madrid side?

Comment

Originally posted by Burak Bahadur View Post
          Llull's injury is said to be for season.
          From now on Real Madrid have to decide for what they're gonna play this season. Either recover Llull's absence with an agressive transfer move or make this season the grooming season of Doncic for Nba draft 2018-2019.

I don't think Real will select the second option. Then, who will be the target guard? Not much player left in the market. Any news from Real Madrid side?
          They can give 1 year contract to Wanamaker. It seems he wants something like that and his game fit more in Real than in Fener. And I'm sure he will like Laso more than Obra.
          I liked Doncic very much but it's impossible to win anything with 18 years player running the team. If nothing else, he can't play 25+ minutes for 85 games.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
            They can give 1 year contract to Wanamaker. It seems he wants something like that and his game fit more in Real than in Fener. And I'm sure he will like Laso more than Obra.
            I liked Doncic very much but it's impossible to win anything with 18 years player running the team. If nothing else, he can't play 25+ minutes for 85 games.
            I was thinking the same about Wana, but buy-out will be a big issue for Real.

Comment

Moreover, Doncic will almost certainly play for Nba next season. Most probably he will be selected at top 5 pick.
              Wanamaker demands just 1 year contract from Fener, and i read that it is the only problem with Wana-Fener transfer. If Real goes for Wana with 1 year contract, Wanamaker can choose Real over Fener. But, is Wanamaker enough for Lllull's absence?
              I would be really hopeless if i were fan of Real Madrid. Llull's dominance was big.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak Bahadur View Post
                Moreover, Doncic will almost certainly play for Nba next season. Most probably he will be selected at top 5 pick.
                Wanamaker demands just 1 year contract from Fener, and i read that it is the only problem with Wana-Fener transfer. If Real goes for Wana with 1 year contract, Wanamaker can choose Real over Fener. But, is Wanamaker enough for Lllull's absence?
                I would be really hopeless if i were fan of Real Madrid. Llull's dominance was big.
                Llull had some pretty bad weeks in his last season too. Wana is not the same, but as close as possible in this market. And Doncic is 1 year older.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

Llull had some pretty bad weeks in his last season too. Wana is not the same, but as close as possible in this market. And Doncic is 1 year older.
                  Wana seems to be the best option but the player they'd lost is Llull :/
                  Difficult season for them. Laso's deficiencies will be more visible this year.

Comment

Wanamaker can't replace Llull. There are only a few players who can do his job, they need to change their system for the next season.
                    FENERBAHƇE
                    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Sergio Rodriguez should come back his home.

Comment

Alfonso del Corral, a former Real Madrid basketball player, and now the doctor of the team, has reported that Llull could be OK in February, although he will not be fully recovery until the end of March, 7 and a half months.

With that, he could be ready for the Euroleague playoff (if we are there ). Real Madrid also will wait until sign a substitute, the season will start with Doncic and Campazzo as the PGs.

Comment

Rice is really a serious candidate? I think the team will engage someone anyway.

Comment

I also think Wanamaker is perhaps the best option available on the market for Real and both sides expectations match, Real needs Wanamaker this year and Wanamaker wants to return in the States, Moreover Even Llul starts to play around March, It will take some time for him to perform well after such a serious injury..

Comment

Like Doncic is playing for Slovenia, Real doesn't need anybody else. 4 games, 4 times the best scorer and 3 times the best rebounder. Dragic looks very ordinary in comparison to Doncic.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

Like Doncic is playing for Slovenia, Real doesn't need anybody else. 4 games, 4 times the best scorer and 3 times the best rebounder. Dragic looks very ordinary in comparison to Doncic.
                                That's also a viable strategy to rely on Doncic and invest on his development..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information