No announcement yet.

Real Madrid 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great victory vs Fuenlabrada by 28 points (100-72), Fuenla was and still is second on ACB tied with Valencia and Barça (who lost today again).

The best were Tavares with 15 points, 13 rebounds and 27 of PIR; Doncic with 14 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists and 28 of PIR (in just 22 minutes!) and Rudy still on sharpshooter mode (4/5 from 3pt, combined with Khimki's game, 9/11 this week).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
      Great victory vs Fuenlabrada by 28 points (100-72), Fuenla was and still is second on ACB tied with Valencia and Barça (who lost today again).

The best were Tavares with 15 points, 13 rebounds and 27 of PIR; Doncic with 14 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists and 28 of PIR (in just 22 minutes!) and Rudy still on sharpshooter mode (4/5 from 3pt, combined with Khimki's game, 9/11 this week).
      Situation is kinda funny now. Like Real has been playing lately, people returning from injuries may have negative impact on the game. I have to admit Laso is doing incredible job.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
        Like Real has been playing lately, people returning from injuries may have negative impact on the game. I have to admit Laso is doing incredible job.
        As weird as it sounds, this could turn into a big problem. (Lo)Laso found out some good rotation and it looks that team chemistry is great as well. But once guys like Randolph, Ayon and Sergi hopefully got back they would definitely need good playing time to recover their good form and how this will influence those guys who are playing really well as of late and the offensive combinations which work right now should be aslo changed accordingly. That's not an easy task for any coach. And it can hurt team chemistry also.

Yet so far in 2018 Real plays really well and it finally pays off in ACB not only in outcomes of the games but in how comfortably they are won. Most of Real's domestic wins in December were really hard fought ones but in January Madiridista turn up a gear or two.
        2013/2014 IBN Euroleague Prediction Game Winner

Thrash 'till Death!

Comment

• Randolph will be back this Sunday vs GBC at ACB. He will enter into the rotation instead of Maciulis.

The whole squad will be like this:

Llull-Campazzo
          Causeur-Rudy-Carroll
          Doncic-Taylor
          Randolph-Thompkins
          Ayón-Tavares-Reyes

If I were Laso, I will start the games with Campazzo-Causeur-Taylor-Thompkins-Tavares. That 5 (Taylor will do exactly the same work of Yusta) has been working really good the month.
          The second unit would be Llull-Rudy-Doncic-Randolph-Ayón. Luka shines when he has shooters to pass the ball, and Llull, Rudy and Randolph are good shooters. Ayón will play p&r with him. The ball to Doncic, and in fact, Doncic could be the PG, with Sergi as SG and Rudy as SF.

Then you have Felipe as the 11th players, for me, I will give 10 minutes, but 10 minutes at 110%. And finally Carroll as the 12th player, another 10 minutes 110% (Jaycee will turn 35, and Felipe 38, so we must rest them).

The players out would be the injured Kuzmic, the youngsters Radoncic and Yusta (I am sure that both will continue having good minutes at ACB), the useful Randle an the old Maciulis (I will rotate him with Reyes).

The situation quiet , lets wait and believe on Laso's work.

Comment

• We have scored 98 points without Llull-Causeur-Doncic-Randolph-Ayón, our firepower is impresive. Nice win, we rest some player and Jaycee was on fire. Now, Efes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
              We have scored 98 points without Llull-Causeur-Doncic-Randolph-Ayón, our firepower is impresive. Nice win, we rest some player and Jaycee was on fire. Now, Efes.
              Can you remind me when Ayon is coming back?

I'm emotionally invested in Tavares in my fantasy team. I'll be so sad when I have to let him go
              3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                Can you remind me when Ayon is coming back?

I'm emotionally invested in Tavares in my fantasy team. I'll be so sad when I have to let him go
                Difficult to say because when he got injured and after the surgery, he was expected to be out for 4 months, until ends of March more or less. But I have read that he is way better than the doctors expected, he is shooting with the injury shoulder and the other day I saw a video running alongside Llull. So I will say that, he will be back at ends of February. A bit later than Llull, who will be back at half of February.

Randolph is okey, but Laso said that this week wasnt the best to put him on the team due to the great amount of games we had (4 in 7 days), and no time for training and prepare him. He could be back vs Efes, or at ACB vs Bilbao.

Comment

• After RM's victory vs Bilbao, and Valencia's defeat vs Obradoiro, the gap between both teams is 5 W. We could say that the ACB RS has already finished.

Nice win, another monster game by Tavares, he is a wall. Unstoppable!

Comment

• Doncic plays limited minutes right now, but still ... he's dominating!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by gregsa View Post
                      Doncic plays limited minutes right now, but still ... he's dominating!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cnxSx0p85M&t=50s
                      Its not necessary to force one of your best players in random matches at home. The 2nd is 5 W below, we can rest him at ACB, and to put all EL.

Comment

• Yeah, thats true. Even when he was sick, he was still PLAYING AROUND with some defenders!

Comment

• Today, Prepelic has said some word to spanish press. I said that Real Madrid has spoken with him and he is close, but he has not signed anything yet.

Ayón could be ready for Copa del Rey in 2 weeks. If he arrives, enormous new!

Comment

• We lost in Andorra by 2 points, 89-87. We were up 10 in the last quarter, but the referees decided that Taylor and Tavares should be out and they called 2 stupid technical fouls ofr nothing, ejecting both by 5 fouls.

Also, who did the calendar is a genius, we played in Moscow on Thursday, after the game, the team was 1 h on the airport, 5 h fliying to BCN and 3 h on the bus to arrive at Andorra. 9 h and 5,200 Km, the team arrived at 7 o'clock on Friday's morning, less than a day to prepare the game. I t wasn't so difficult to put the game on Sunday instead on Saturday? ACB is not serious, I told and I continue with the same idea.

By the way, the 2nd, Barça, lost by 25 points vs Baskonia, and now the 2nd spot is occupied by Valencia, with 4 W less than RM. We still with a 17-2 record. Now, to think at Olympiacos.

Comment

• any news about Llull and Ayon?

Comment

• Originally posted by makaronas View Post
                                any news about Llull and Ayon?
                                Ayon is training normally and more or less ready to start playing. I believe they don’t want to force anything with Llull, because for his injury 7 months looks (to) quick to return.
                                previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information