Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 261 to 274 of 274

Thread: Real Madrid 2017-2018

  1. #261
    Senior Member Mr Chacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    3,005
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Llull has started to train with the team this week. He could be back on action next week, after 8 months (exactly what the doctors said).

  2. #262
    Senior Member Killer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    4,891
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Llull has started to train with the team this week. He could be back on action next week, after 8 months (exactly what the doctors said).
    Any news about Campazzo? I can’t see Llull helping Real, even if he gets some minutes. He was out too long. But Real desperately needs Campazzo in best of 5 series.
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 04-15-2018 at 07:43 AM.
    previously known as Beno

  3. #263
    Senior Member Adon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    3,400
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Any news about Campazzo? I can’t see Llull helping Real, even if he gets some minutes. He was out too long. But Real desperately needs Campazzo in best of 5 series.
    Lol! You worry too much. I hope Real wins the series or else you would be very depressed. Anyway, it's good to have your defence mechanisms ready to absorb peacefully any potentially bad result. Shit happens!

  4. #264
    Senior Member Killer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    4,891
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    Lol! You worry too much. I hope Real wins the series or else you would be very depressed. Anyway, it's good to have your defence mechanisms ready to absorb peacefully any potentially bad result. Shit happens!
    It’s strange there’s no information about Campazzo. Real is normally one of the most open clubs regarding that kind one news. I have series’s 45:55, meaning any kind of result won’t be big surprise for me. Without Campazzo Pao becomes favorite. I cannot see, who will guard Calathes effectively and I cannot see Doncic playing best of 5 series 30+ minutes/game, having all Pg duties and being effective. Pascual can give Antetokounmpo special task to guard Doncic, even if he fouls out early. Taylor can maybe guard Calathes, but Campazzo with his quickness will do match better job. So yes, Campazzo is for sure very important in this series. I’m sure Pascual would be very glad if Campazzo doesn’t play.
    previously known as Beno

  5. #265
    Senior Member Mr Chacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    3,005
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Nice away win vs Estudiantes, with 3 amazing Q and a bad 4rth Q (just like vs PAO). Doncic, Tavares and TT were great. But Llull, 17 of PIR in 19 minutes (14 points). What a come back!

  6. #266
    Senior Member Mr Chacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    3,005
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Still some players out, but nice win vs GBC by 12 points.

    Tavares 24 of PIR with 8 from 8 in shots, and amazing Llull, 18 points and 22 of PIR in just 15 minutes. He has come back in a good shape!

  7. #267
    Senior Member Killer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    4,891
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Laso has great opportunity to come to F4 in very good shape. Acb regular seasons decided, he can just focus on F4.
    previously known as Beno

  8. #268
    Senior Member Killer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    4,891
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Doncic’s foot is o.k. Triple double with perfect shooting in only 22 minutes. Not bad.
    previously known as Beno

  9. #269
    Senior Member Mr Chacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    3,005
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Doncic’s foot is o.k. Triple double with perfect shooting in only 22 minutes. Not bad.
    Rudy and Carroll combined 8 of 11 from 3pt. Llull also with 14 of PIR (he is averaging like 16 of PIR since he came ). The team is in a very good shape, of playing and mood.

    Now, if Campazzo's is ok (he is going to play vs Murcia to prove himself), the team will be at full for the first time on the FF.

  10. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    952
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Congrats to Real. They overcame a very difficult season, got lucky to have everybody back just on time and they are deservingly 2018 champions let by the little magician

    In my opinion, it's time we stopped making fun of Laso. I think he has improved 200% since he was Lolaso and he is one of Real's best "additions".

  11. #271
    Senior Member Killer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    4,891
    Country: Slovenia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    Congrats to Real. They overcame a very difficult season, got lucky to have everybody back just on time and they are deservingly 2018 champions let by the little magician

    In my opinion, it's time we stopped making fun of Laso. I think he has improved 200% since he was Lolaso and he is one of Real's best "additions".
    Yes, Laso was great. Real has won this title relatively easy. And I’m sure some will still claim how Real has worse roster than Cska and Fener.
    previously known as Beno

  12. #272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    952
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Yes, Laso was great. Real has won this title relatively easy. And I’m sure some will still claim how Real has worse roster than Cska and Fener.
    I think that the general consensus was that Real's full squad is the best. A couple of odd voices don't change that fact

    It will very interesting -as it is quite rare for somebody to take over in such little time- to see how Real will move forward from the -short- "Doncic era". Even without Luka, the same roster is still a F4 favorite and pretty young. So if they manage to replace 60 year old Reyes they will be favorites again. It will be very nice to see Yusta and Radoncic stepping up.


    discussion on next year's roster is moved/copied to Real Madrid 2018-19 thread. - Levenspiel
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 05-23-2018 at 11:20 AM.

  13. #273
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    32
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Mr Chacho congrats!Well deserved! I hope all Madridistas are more than satisfied with the euroleague trophy and let someone else celebrate at Saturday! Go, go Reds !

  14. #274
    Senior Member Mr Chacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    3,005
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Piraeus1925 View Post
    Mr Chacho congrats!Well deserved! I hope all Madridistas are more than satisfied with the euroleague trophy and let someone else celebrate at Saturday! Go, go Reds !
    Thanks man! But te 13rth is also in the museum!

    10th and 13th, 1st time in history it happens. RM is the second team to win 10 or more championships in an european club competition (CSKA did in ice hockey and volleyball).

    In ACB, we lost vs GranCa with the young guys (Pantzar, Radoncic, Yusta and Nakic). And now we are in SF after beating Canarias by 2-0 (great 1st game by Carroll, great 2nd one by Rudy and Tavares).

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •