No announcement yet.

Real Madrid 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only problem I see is that we are throwing a quarter every match. Without the 1st one today, +15, the other day was +18 without the 3rd one. It could work vs Eurocup level teams like Andorra or Bilbao, but vs EL teams I m mot so sure.

We won the match when we start running the court in the 4rth quarter. Campazzo really good on defense and moving the ball (this boy with shooting would be a great great player). I saw Doncic better, although I think that he isnt at 100%, I dont know why he is shooting from 10 m (he isnt Prepelic). He will improve when he will be fully recovery.

Today Randolfovic played with a lot of confidence, this man can do this, but he is mad. Correct match, we need a player able to score 3s regularly and seems that Randle is our boy.

Step by step.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
      The only problem I see is that we are throwing a quarter every match. Without the 1st one today, +15, the other day was +18 without the 3rd one. It could work vs Eurocup level teams like Andorra or Bilbao, but vs EL teams I m mot so sure.

We won the match when we start running the court in the 4rth quarter. Campazzo really good on defense and moving the ball (this boy with shooting would be a great great player). I saw Doncic better, although I think that he isnt at 100%, I dont know why he is shooting from 10 m (he isnt Prepelic). He will improve when he will be fully recovery.

Today Randolfovic played with a lot of confidence, this man can do this, but he is mad. Correct match, we need a player able to score 3s regularly and seems that Randle is our boy.

Step by step.
      Doncic is playing the best when he has ball in his hands, with Campazzo that is even less often than when Llull was playing.

And btw. Campazzo was out first 5 minutes of Q4.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

Chasson Randle Welcome To Real Madrid !

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by arelg View Post
          Chasson Randle Welcome To Real Madrid !

The only thing I can say is thet he is a really good shooter. Nothing more.

Comment

This time Campazo sealed the W.

Doncic anyway... close to a triple double
            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
              This time Campazo sealed the W.

Doncic anyway... close to a triple double
              Great game, we were up 10 with 4 minutes to go and we lost it. Thanks that Taylor made that three in his corner.

We won mainly thanks to Kuzmic, he changed the game when Pleiss was destroying us. Impressive defense by him, and scoring some good points with PnR actions.

Comment

Great win for Real. The only thing what borders me is, that Doncic and Randolph can play that good the whole season.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                  Great win for Real. The only thing what borders me is, that Doncic and Randolph can play that good the whole season.
                  They can, the only thing can worry me is that Luka is 18 and Randolfic is mad, just it.

And Llull waiting on the hyperbalic cabin, ready to mandarinear in February.

Comment

Doncic and Carroll destroying Unicaja.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

Doncic and Carroll destroying Unicaja.
                      vs Efes in Istanbul W, vs Valencia in la Fonteta W, vs CSKA W and vs Unicaja today W.

And without Thompkins, Randolph, Kuzmic and Llull (and Taylor who didn't play, I don't know why). Very prouid of the team, 1st in both leagues! Great!

Good minutes from Radoncic today playing as PF, this is the path!

Comment

Will Thompkins be available next EL game?
                        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

vs Efes in Istanbul W, vs Valencia in la Fonteta W, vs CSKA W and vs Unicaja today W.

And without Thompkins, Randolph, Kuzmic and Llull (and Taylor who didn't play, I don't know why). Very prouid of the team, 1st in both leagues! Great!

Good minutes from Radoncic today playing as PF, this is the path!
                          Did you notice that Doncic is playing more and more as Pg?
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

Did you notice that Doncic is playing more and more as Pg?
                            He is playing as Point Forward, today alongside Campazzo and Carroll he was the PF. HE has to play as SF because our SF will have to play as PF due to our injuries.

By the way, Doncic is starting to dominate the tempo, to play in the post and to have less turnovers. He seems to be 30 instead of 18. If he improves his shooting, his defense and his athletiscism... He will be scaring. And he will be able to play as PF

Doncic, Radoncic and Yusta had great minutes today, great to see that our youth structures work really well.

Comment

He is playing as Point Forward, today alongside Campazzo and Carroll he was the PF. HE has to play as SF because our SF will have to play as PF due to our injuries.

By the way, Doncic is starting to dominate the tempo, to play in the post and to have less turnovers. He seems to be 30 instead of 18. If he improves his shooting, his defense and his athletiscism... He will be scaring. And he will be able to play as PF

Doncic, Radoncic and Yusta had great minutes today, great to see that our youth structures work really well.
                              In 3Q when the game was decided he was Pg and Campazzo on the bench. He had +/- +27 and Campazzo 7, Causeur -7, Randle -3.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

In 3Q when the game was decided he was Pg and Campazzo on the bench. He had +/- +27 and Campazzo 7, Causeur -7, Randle -3.
                                Yes, but you are only focused on Doncic, I am focused in the whole team. Randle is a G, Causeur is a clear SG with good ball handling. Campazzo and Doncic are the best handlers of the team (even better than Llull, too).

By the way, retire Rudy did another clinic in the 3rd Q, great to see him defending like no tomorrow and scoring the open shots.

Next, Milano.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information