Real Madrid 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
    Congrats to Real. They overcame a very difficult season, got lucky to have everybody back just on time and they are deservingly 2018 champions let by the little magician

In my opinion, it's time we stopped making fun of Laso. I think he has improved 200% since he was Lolaso and he is one of Real's best "additions".
    Yes, Laso was great. Real has won this title relatively easy. And I’m sure some will still claim how Real has worse roster than Cska and Fener.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      Yes, Laso was great. Real has won this title relatively easy. And I’m sure some will still claim how Real has worse roster than Cska and Fener.
      I think that the general consensus was that Real's full squad is the best. A couple of odd voices don't change that fact

It will very interesting -as it is quite rare for somebody to take over in such little time- to see how Real will move forward from the -short- "Doncic era". Even without Luka, the same roster is still a F4 favorite and pretty young. So if they manage to replace 60 year old Reyes they will be favorites again. It will be very nice to see Yusta and Radoncic stepping up.

discussion on next year's roster is moved/copied to Real Madrid 2018-19 thread. - Levenspiel
      Last edited by Levenspiel; 05-23-2018, 11:20 AM.
      3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Mr Chacho congrats!Well deserved! I hope all Madridistas are more than satisfied with the euroleague trophy and let someone else celebrate at Saturday! Go, go Reds !

Comment

• Originally posted by Piraeus1925 View Post
          Mr Chacho congrats!Well deserved! I hope all Madridistas are more than satisfied with the euroleague trophy and let someone else celebrate at Saturday! Go, go Reds !
          Thanks man! But te 13rth is also in the museum!

10th and 13th, 1st time in history it happens. RM is the second team to win 10 or more championships in an european club competition (CSKA did in ice hockey and volleyball).

In ACB, we lost vs GranCa with the young guys (Pantzar, Radoncic, Yusta and Nakic). And now we are in SF after beating Canarias by 2-0 (great 1st game by Carroll, great 2nd one by Rudy and Tavares).

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information