This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
    Nedovic is on a 10 day rest, he will probably play. Simonovic is a different story, there is a chance but it is quite slim I think.

Don't think that Greece and Lith are without problems. Greece has lost a lot of players due to cancellations plus Giannis is injured and will not train in the next 5 days. Lithuania has lost Sabonis, D-Mo is still a question mark whether he will play, Grigonis was injured also.

Nobody is healthy after such a tough season in Europe to be honest...
    Grigonis injury turned out to be not as bad and should return as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Modis; 08-04-2017, 11:20 PM.
    Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
    FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
    FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Our Group B opponents from Ukraine won't have their most important players Fesenko, Eugene Jeter and Sergiy Gladyr .
      Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
      FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
      FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Spain and Real lost Llull for a longer period
        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
          Vesely out too.
          So is Ondrej Balvin.
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Regarding Italy Fontecchio and Flaccadori has been cut

15 players are remained

Comment

Nedovic is now definitely out of Eurobasket. He had an MRI and the injury is not healing so he will have surgery to fix his collarbone issue. Simonovic was already ruled out previously.

Things are getting interesting now in the backcourt, for the final picks. Here is the roster that is left:

PG Teodosic, Jovic, Micic
              SG Bogdanovic, Guduric, Lazic
              SF Kalinic, Milosavljevic
              PF Macvan, Lucic, Bircevic
              C Marjanovic, Kuzmic, Raduljica, Stimac

I hope that we will leave home, Micic, Bircevic. For the centers, I have no clue, each on of them had a good season and has shown something in camp. It will be a difficult decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                This is eurobasket is going to be one of the weakest talent wise, so many absences for everybody.
                I don't think it's quite like that, absences were there in every Eurobasket but still there is plenty of talent, Porzignis, Vucevic, Paculia, Belinelli, Dragic, Doncic, Giannis, Milos, Marjanovic, Gasol bros, Fournier, Saric, Bojan and many more, it'd be great to see the teams with their full arsenal but still that's not bad at all

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                  Nedovic is now definitely out of Eurobasket. He had an MRI and the injury is not healing so he will have surgery to fix his collarbone issue. Simonovic was already ruled out previously.

Things are getting interesting now in the backcourt, for the final picks. Here is the roster that is left:

PG Teodosic, Jovic, Micic
                  SG Bogdanovic, Guduric, Lazic
                  SF Kalinic, Milosavljevic
                  PF Macvan, Lucic, Bircevic
                  C Marjanovic, Kuzmic, Raduljica, Stimac

I hope that we will leave home, Micic, Bircevic. For the centers, I have no clue, each on of them had a good season and has shown something in camp. It will be a difficult decision.
                  So you think that Milosavljevic will play mostly at SF and Lucic on PF position?

About Micić, in a way, I agree that he should be left out. In this 2 prep games he was't looking good. From the other side, now that Nedovic is out, preheps he should stay as 3rd Pg. On that position most probably he is our future.
                  Concerning Bircevic, ok he sucks at defensive end, but yet he is not that bad in offense.

What do you think about Guduric spending some time at SF position?

Comment

Grim is our future if Micic represents it. As Nedovic is out, Micic will most likely be a part of the squad, imho. Players that won't go (again, imho) are Laza, Milosavljevic or Guduric (I would like to see Marko in as he's our future, and I don't see both of these guys if Vasa goes), hopefully Bircevic will be left out (he played recent tournament quite well, but I don't think he'll take Macvan's place, Lucic is certain for me) and Kuzmic or Stimac (if Raduljica's injury is not serious).

Comment

Originally posted by vuxsa View Post
                      Grim is our future if Micic represents it. As Nedovic is out, Micic will most likely be a part of the squad, imho. Players that won't go (again, imho) are Laza, Milosavljevic or Guduric (I would like to see Marko in as he's our future, and I don't see both of these guys if Vasa goes), hopefully Bircevic will be left out (he played recent tournament quite well, but I don't think he'll take Macvan's place, Lucic is certain for me) and Kuzmic or Stimac (if Raduljica's injury is not serious).
                      Personally I would like to see Milosavljevic and Guduric in the team. Milosavljevic, even though good part of the season he was injured, is looking good on the court. And while he was healthy he had a season of his carrier. He can play good both ways of the court.
                      Guduric, I feel that he has a lot to say. Maybe he will not gain a lot of playing time, but when he does he could easly shine. Spotlight won't be on him and that's a good thing. Plus without Simonovic, we need one more player who can hit some 3pts. Signing for the currently best team in Europe can bring that cockiness out of him.

About Micic as future PG. Have in mind that he has potential. Who else in our conutry, that young, has it. (talking about PG now). He is not any weaker than Leo W. And I guess he will lift his game on higher level while playing for Zalgiris.

Comment

It looks like Lojeski won't be joining team Belgium.
                        Casteels named 12 player roster + 2 reserves.
                        Lojeski is not among them.
                        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Last update about serbia. Nedovic may play but Raduljica is probably out, shit. Nothing official yet.

And Teo will not play tournament in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
                            Last update about serbia. Nedovic may play but Raduljica is probably out, shit. Nothing official yet.

And Teo will not play tournament in Germany.
                            That concludes Dordjevic's headache which C to bring
                            Too bad for Radulja, he will be missed, but hopefully the rest 3 can step-up. Kuzmic must be utilized to a max. Good for Nedovic though.

Comment

Turkey cut Yurtseven and Geçim

Comment

Why Jurtseven, I think even right know , he's the best Turkish center
                                UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information