Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clippers are also sending their physiotherapist to Belgrade to evaluate Teodosic. Team Serbia health chart does not look good at all. If we lose Teo, it's really going to be Crvena Zvezda with couple ex Partizan players representing Serbia. Semis in that case would be a very good success.

Comment

So Giannis is out with an injury.
      1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
        For how long?
        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
        Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
          For how long?
          He's out of the tournament.
          Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
            He's out of the tournament.
            Sh...

I guess it's a good chance for Greece to play that oldschool move he ball till it's red basketball again...it sucks tournament wise, but not necessary a disaster for Greek NT.
            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
            Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
              Sh...

I guess it's a good chance for Greece to play that oldschool move he ball till it's red basketball again...it sucks tournament wise, but not necessary a disaster for Greek NT.
              I don't see it. In my opinion with him they were a top 4 team, without him they are a middle of the pack team and no threat whatsoever to win this tournament.

Comment

It's a fake injury as well..Milwaukee Bucks and nba don't let him...it was obvious that the last two weeks bucks were pushing him not to play..

Comment

Originally posted by childress67 View Post
                  It's a fake injury as well..Milwaukee Bucks and nba don't let him...it was obvious that the last two weeks bucks were pushing him not to play..
                  Apparently he kind of meant that thing in his post in instagram.
                  1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Dick move after dick move imo, with the notification coming from an instagram post being the cherry on top.

Not coming in the first place would have been better.

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                      I was thinking to purchase Greece's final round games package only because of him. Giannis being out has taken away all the attractiveness Greece has. It is seriously too sad to miss him in Istanbul. Damn!
                      Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
                      Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Greek basketball federation in essence calling the Greek Freak a liar according to the Associated Press. If I was him I would seriously take that under consideration moving forward. They need him a lot more than he needs them.

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
                          Greek basketball federation in essence calling the Greek Freak a liar according to the Associated Press. If I was him I would seriously take that under consideration moving forward. They need him a lot more than he needs them.
                          That's totally wrong, they never did that. They attacked to the Bucks for not letting him play and making him to fake an injury. Giannis' MRI (and for some strange reason it's also sent to FIBA) is clear but the Bucks' medical stuff (which are also the main reason why he didn't play in any friendly game besides the one against Montenegro) pushed him to take that desicion.

Giannis himself said that they tried to do the same last year but he wasn't under that heavy contract so he got the permission. To conclude the soreness in his knee couldn't keep him out of the tournament but the Bucks took advantage of that and the rest is history.
                          1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Are you serious ? He's a grown man nobody can make him do anything. And if they are accusing him of faking an injury then of course they are calling him a liar. He's lying about being injured.

Comment

Again they're pissed on the Bucks and not on him, don't know where you got that impression (along with all these liar stories).
                              1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Don't sugarcoat this. It's all on him. Either his knee is sore and bothering him or it's not. If it is sore and he still wants to play it's up to him. He holds the cards, the Bucks can't make him do anything if there is no legitimate injury there. He is the one protecting his future by not risking injury by playing with the soreness.
                                If he really wanted to play and knew there was nothing really wrong with his knee other than a little soreness then he could have said he's fine with no discomfort and just played.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information