Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radallo View Post
    Size of his contract?
    Il play azzurro: "L'infortunio ? ormai passato, vedrete il vero Daniel. Andr? in Germania, Trinchieri mi ha convinto con due telefonate. Messina ? un secondo padre: dar? quello che ho anche per lui. Sono cresciuto, la nascita di mia figlia va oltre tutto"

1,2 Mio in total about the two years.

Comment

Originally posted by thiago94 View Post
      http://www.gazzetta.it/Basket/29-06-...25089235.shtml
      1,2 Mio in total about the two years.
      Thanks. LaGazzetta is not the most reliable source, but I will take it
      EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Seems Roster is completed:

Hopefully Wilson won´t get a NBA contract, he is playing pretty good in Las Vegas and looks more than promising. Could be a big steal. This team could become a hilarious flop or a masterpiece of Trinchieri. Not sure about that.

PG Hackett/Zisis/Nikolic
        SG Hickman/Lo/Staiger
        SF Taylor/Heckmann
        PF Wilson/Mitrovic
        C Radosevic/Rubit/Harris

Comment

this team would not win even Fiba Euro Cup..what a tragic offseason for Bamberg.Hickman was the icicng on the cake.A 32 year old guard in decline coming from the worst injury a pro could have(ruptured achilles)..Enjoy your last season in Jordi Cup before Bayern gets an A licence

Comment

Well, it will definetly be interesting to watch how Bamberg will do next season. You got two worn players, if I can say that- Hickmann and Hackett. You still have old guy Zisis. Mitrovic is a downgrade for you. Wilson is an interesting pick up. And what about Rubit, is he on the team or not? Or maybe Lessort. Sorry guys, but you lost Strelniekis, Causer, Miller, Melli and Theis, all starting line up, and you got what, mediocre Hackett, a selfish Hickamann, a PF that can't shoot (Mitrovic), pretty decent Wilson and a something else (Rubit/Lessort). Can't see Bamberg being on the same level it was But it will be interesting

Comment

Hickman still has some things to give, especially in a place like Bamberg where roles are clearly defined according to players' capabilites, thanks to Trinchieri. I thought we all had long learned not to judge players by their performance in Milano.
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                Hickman still has some things to give, especially in a place like Bamberg where roles are clearly defined according to players' capabilites, thanks to Trinchieri. I thought we all had long learned not to judge players by their performance in Milano.
                he was even worse in his last season in Fener..i just read that they paid him 1.7 millions for two years.Trinkieri has lost it

Comment

This number is exaggerated ...
                  no no ....
                  BROSE BAMBERG
                  Manager : Leo de Rycke
                  Coach : Roel Moors (New )

Guards : LEE /
                  K.Taylor / Font / Stuckey /Weidemann
                  Forwards : McLean / B.Taylor / Olinde /
                  Bigs : Clarke / Marei / Sengfelder / Harris

www.telekombasketball.de/news/bamberg-wie-im-rausch-hinter-den-kulissen-des-8-titels/1281"
                  youtube.com/watch?v=vIoybUM6HIw / min 0,44 FREAKS

Comment

Hickman if healthy can still be a good sg. But it will be a difficult season, everyone has to give the 110% of his possibilities. Still I believe that they are going to win the first game at home.

Comment

with Qunicy Miller teh Team of Bamberg now are complete.
                      I hope all players will be spared from injuries , will soon be a good unit again and show his individual quality & experience
                      BROSE BAMBERG

www.telekombasketball.de/news/bamberg-wie-im-rausch-hinter-den-kulissen-des-8-titels/1281"

Comment

Your starting 5 looks kinda nice, much offense perspective I see, but talking about defense, it will be a disaster... And talking about bench, it's kinda weak, maybe LO will make a big step and be a sixth man, because Zisis now is too old for that role. I guess you need to hope for the best out of Mitrovic too, because he is talented, but injuries did it's job.

Comment

quincy miller welcome to bamberg ! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQEkQWgwzvc
                          ricky hickman welcome to bamberg ! -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwBqbdGfDOU&t=10s
                          darius miller 2016/17 season - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-GBOiRLJ5I
                          share the videos to bamberg fans !
                          https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by arelg View Post
                            quincy miller welcome to bamberg ! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQEkQWgwzvc
                            ricky hickman welcome to bamberg ! -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwBqbdGfDOU&t=10s
                            darius miller 2016/17 season - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-GBOiRLJ5I
                            share the videos to bamberg fans !
                            Thank the videos are however already long known in Germany
                            BROSE BAMBERG

Comment

BROSE BAMBERG

Comment

Trinchieri is history, it´s time for a new chapter.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information