Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brose Bamberg 2017/18

Default Brose Bamberg 2017/18

What about Trinchieri - has he signed a new contract with Bamberg?

After my info 1 + 1 contract but not yet officially

I would your opinion intressieren to the rumor that Jovic goes to Munich?
    http://www.sportando.com/en/europe/g...fan-jovic.html

Chriss Babb from ULM , there also in the discussion? Can anybody confirm this ?
    BROSE BAMBERG
    Manager : Leo de Rycke
    Coach : Roel Moors (New )

Guards : LEE /
    K.Taylor / Font / Stuckey /Weidemann
    Forwards : McLean / B.Taylor / Olinde /
    Bigs : Clarke / Marei / Sengfelder / Harris

www.telekombasketball.de/news/bamberg-wie-im-rausch-hinter-den-kulissen-des-8-titels/1281"
    youtube.com/watch?v=vIoybUM6HIw / min 0,44 FREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by Franke View Post
    After my info 1 + 1 contract but not yet officially

I would your opinion intressieren to the rumor that Jovic goes to Munich?
    http://www.sportando.com/en/europe/g...fan-jovic.html

Chriss Babb from ULM , there also in the discussion? Can anybody confirm this ?
    It's a very old rumor now for several months. Jovic has issues with his back (his discus hernia flares up and misses games because of that). He went to Munich in the middle of the season to get treated at some private clinic for it. Since then the rumors have been flying that he will sign for Bayern. Zvezda and Jovic have already come out and said that no talks were held and that the news is bullshit. Can it happen, sure but it will not be easy.

Jovic is under contract and Zvezda will only let him go with a hefty buyout. So if Bayern is ready to pay up, it might happen. Still no talks were held so far.

Thanks for info !!!
    For Munich everything is possible , because your football boss Hoene▀ would make it possible and It will be everything to increase the budget further
    Munich wants / must necessarily in the Eurolegaue everything else is for such a club a defeat

But we in Bamberg to be able to keep it because we are not a soccer city, with us, the basketball governed with us over 50 years
    BROSE BAMBERG

www.telekombasketball.de/news/bamberg-wie-im-rausch-hinter-den-kulissen-des-8-titels/1281"

Thanks for info !!!
    For Munich everything is possible , because your football boss Hoene▀ would make it possible and It will be everything to increase the budget further
    Munich wants / must necessarily in the Eurolegaue everything else is for such a club a defeat

But we in Bamberg to be able to keep it because we are not a soccer city, with us, the basketball governed with us over 50 years
    Are you concerned with the size in your backcourt for the upcoming season? If Strelnieks and Miller leave, I see backcourt of Zisis-Lo-Causer-Taylor. There is not a lot of size there and it might be very problematic defensively. Also any signs on who will replace Miller if the leaves. You are missing a difference maker at the wing. Otherwise you will have to play a lot of small ball with 3 guards.

Thanks for info !!!

i hate the word soccer and naming football "soccer" because fucking americans name rugby as football.
    this is football man. americans can be suckers.
    Republic of FENERBAHăE

@Coach Z

Should Strelnieks & Miller go we must replace it clearly,on Guard more a new "Wanamaker"
    size ist not ALL ...

names I do not know ...

Would probably look like this:

PG: NEW / Zisis / LO
    SG: Causeur / Taylor / Staiger
    SF: NEW / Heckmann
    PF: Mitrovic / NEW / New PF & C
    C : Radosevic / Harris /
    BROSE BAMBERG

@Coach Z

Should Strelnieks & Miller go we must replace it clearly,on Guard more a new "Wanamaker"
    size ist not ALL ...

names I do not know ...

Would probably look like this:

PG: NEW / Zisis / LO
    SG: Causeur / Taylor / Staiger
    SF: NEW / Heckmann
    PF: Mitrovic / NEW / New PF & C
    C : Radosevic / Harris /
    Having a player or two without size is not an issue, you can do almost everything still. Still having a whole backcourt without size is bad, bad news..

Also sincere hopes that Mitrovic works out Wisdom says he will frustrate the shit out of you

Hey freak city, how's going for you? How much and what style players you need? Maybe some younger players will have a bigger role this year? Who's gone for sure or 90%?

Well, how is it going to go if the core of the team gets some money elsewhere?
    But we are used to it ... I think you are similar

Head high, new players search, develop ...Otherwise it does not work

I think for sure are gone, Melli, Theis, Miller (though he still has contract)
    Janis Strelnieks has also a contract but with certain BUY Outs he will probably also go ...

Your Lukas Lekavicius - I liked it a lot, can we have it?
    BROSE BAMBERG

Well, how is it going to go if the core of the team gets some money elsewhere?
    But we are used to it ... I think you are similar

Head high, new players search, develop ...Otherwise it does not work

I think for sure are gone, Melli, Theis, Miller (though he still has contract)
    Janis Strelnieks has also a contract but with certain BUY Outs he will probably also go ...

Your Lukas Lekavicius - I liked it a lot, can we have it?
    I had in mind, that you liked him 29PTS in Bamberg, career high Yeah, I just saw Theis signed with Boston. Really liked him, very decent player. Now you need what, about 3, maybe 4 players? Maodo should step another step and take maybe even starting PG position from Zisis, because he is getting pretty old. Don't know how you will replace Miller, Theis and Melli, because they are top level players. Strelniekis, how I understood, will be replaced with Taylor and LO bigger role, or not?

You are only right in part ... sorry
    Taylor is a pure shooting guard ... and Lo ? The scholars argue ?
    No, so if Strelnieks goes then we still need a Point Guard ..

More difficult to replace is a Miller replacement ....Miller can play position 2/3/ maby the 4
    I wondered if Mitrovic can learn a shot from outside? i hope so ...
    BROSE BAMBERG

i think that this team is the major candidate for the 16th place together with Milano. They are losing important players and i doubt they are able to substitute them.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    i think that this team is the major candidate for the 16th place together with Milano. They are losing important players and i doubt they are able to substitute them.
    The way Maccabi looks right now, I wouldn't rule them out either.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    The way Maccabi looks right now, I wouldn't rule them out either.
    maccabi waits for the new coach first, it is not advisable to engage new players without his presence. This error shouldn't be repeated.

And the players engaged will be paid regularly . We won the euroleague 3 years ago and unlike poor balkan teams (Greek teams excluded) we can win it again in the future.
    Last edited by ronmercer80; 06-20-2017 at 11:54 AM.

maccabi waits for the new coach first, it is not advisable to engage new players without his presence. This error shouldn't be repeated.

And the players engaged will be paid regularly . We won the euroleague 3 years ago and unlike poor balcanic teams (Greek teams excluded) we can win it again in the future.
    Hey, that's fine. That team had a lot of quality and got hot at the right time. This one does not. Even with a new coach, you need to revamp at least half of the roster to be competitive. I am not saying that you can't do it, but the finances are not everything otherwise everyone would be crazy competitive.

Regarding "poor Balkan teams", you should be happy that it is that way not actually make fun of it. If any of the Balkan teams are able to keep our best players home and add an import or two, it is Game Over for EL. Welcome to the 80's all over again.

For example this year Vardar won the handball Champions League by beating Barcelona and PSG, backed by a Russian billionaire guy who wanted to build a strong team. He got the cream of Serbia, Croatia, FYROM and few imports. With a budget still significantly lower than what those powerhouses did. He was a contender right away and won it after few years. Don't rule out that there will be a guy soon who will try that in Basketball. That will be a game changer in EL.

This is our challenge every year and we are aware of this !!!
    My personal goal is rank 8-14
    BROSE BAMBERG

This is our challenge every year and we are aware of this !!!
    My personal goal is rank 8-14
    you are right, obviously the situation can change. But i would like to see Bayern playing the euroleague too, competition between two German teams would help.

I wonder why they left one of they best players go for only 150.000 euros. This is the reason I made a negative prediction, it seems to be a sign of resignation.

But the team has the entire summer at their disposal to demonstrate the opposite.

you are right, obviously the situation can change. But i would like to see Bayern playing the euroleague too, competition between two German teams would help.

I wonder why they left one of they best players go for only 150.000 euros. This is the reason I made a negative prediction, it seems to be a sign of resignation.

But the team has the entire summer at their disposal to demonstrate the opposite.
    I count on the statements of Rolf Beyer and Michael Stoschek. "We will have a talented, maybe even more talented team next season." Budget is rising and Miller, Theis and Strelnieks were three of our five best paid players. So I trust in Trinchieri, Baiesi, Beyer und Co. I am sure we will sign some nice additions with Euroleague quality. Maybe no big names, but players who will fit into our system.

Remember Crvena Zvezda 2016/2017 (also Kaunas) - small Budget, small talent. But with big Nuts and an unbelievable team effort in every single game. And now compare them with Barcelona or Maccabi Tel Aviv. So stay calm and wait for the full roster.

As I want to believe, but I can't see how you will replace Melli, Theis and Strelniekis. Sorry guys, but they were all-stars, Melli even super-star. But hey, there are no players that you couldn't replace. But they didn't grow per one season... But if budget is rising, hey why not? Buyouts will help too. The target has to be young and talented guys. Maybe I am talking from Žalgiris perspective, because Šaras is always saying, that low budget teams need young players that are hungry, that want to prove something- Micič, White, Pangos, Lima, Leo(was, and he proved), Motum(same as Leo), Lekavičius, Ulanovas. Then you will need some veterans to stabilize the hot youngsters, veterans that can play clutch games. You have some veterans, now you just need talents. Good luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast