• Tofas - Bursa
    • Pinar Karsiyaka - Izmir
    • Istanbul BSB - Istanbul
    • Yesil Giresun Bld - Giresun
    • Trabzonspor Medical Park - Trabzon
    • DI Buyukcekmece - Istanbul
    • Muratbey Usak Sportif - Usak
    • Sakarya BSB - Sakarya (promoted)
    • Nesine Eskirsehir - Eskisehir (promoted)

relegated:
    BEST Balikesir - Balikesir
    TED Kolejliler - Ankara

Last edited by Levenspiel; 06-22-2017, 04:13 PM.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

This past season, league wasn’t as deep as the previous one. Some teams couldn’t keep up with the others and it hurt the competition. With two newly promoted teams like Eskisehir and Sakarya , the gap between top and bottom of the league should be narrower again. I don’t like the fact that there won’t be any team from Ankara though, they will be missed.

Comment

Rosters:

Last edited by Levenspiel; 08-08-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Btw, Nikola Jankovic came to Turkey. He was MVP of ABA? Is he that good?
        Last edited by Levenspiel; 07-11-2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
          If you like Vesely type FT yes he is perfect
          Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
          SG/PG: Walden
          SG: Loyd
          SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
          SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
          PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
          PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
          C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
            He played an excellent season but he is limited in the upside of what he could become. He is extremely mobile for a PF and high hustle guy. He really excels in transition and running the break. He will be very active on the boards both ways and around the rim. On the other hand, he has no outside shot and is absolutely terrible from FT (below 50%).

Comment

Sakarya also signed Elan Chalon's center Moustapha Fall.

Comment

Big surprise for me. Expected to see him in Euroleague.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
                  Big surprise for me. Expected to see him in Euroleague.
                  exactly. apparently he said he was between Barcelona and Sakarya, but he chose the latter... wow...

Comment

Newcomer Sakarya making interesting signings again. I will be watching them plus Daçka, They will both have future Euroleague and Fenerbahçe players

Comment

Originally posted by gockun View Post
                      Newcomer Sakarya making interesting signings again. I will be watching them plus Daçka, They will both have future Euroleague and Fenerbahçe players
                      the most interesting team to watch imho would be Banvit. They have been producing lots of prospects, and they commit giving them more significant roles this year.

Comment

Erkan Yılmaz ('97) signed with Giresun. Definitely a sleeper so far, but I expect him to make a notable difference there. He can be the most spectacular player of the league with sick dunks. I feel hopeful about him.

Banvit guard Erkan Yılmaz showing his athleticism and finishing abilities at 2017 Turgut Atakol
                        Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
                        Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                          Erkan Yılmaz ('97) signed with Giresun. Definitely a sleeper so far, but I expect him to make a notable difference there. He can be the most spectacular player of the league with sick dunks. I feel hopeful about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w95wQhuPww
                          it's rare to see confident players like Erkan Yilmaz in TBL; he does not seem very athletic but that's obviously deceptive. he had a few spectacular dunks on u20, and he tries dunking at every opportunity. He has a shoot too. His overall game is still very raw though.

Banvit will be packed, they have a solid youth core, esp this year. On the other hand, Giresun might offer a break-out chance for Yilmaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                            it's rare to see confident players like Erkan Yilmaz in TBL; he does not seem very athletic but that's obviously deceptive. he had a few spectacular dunks on u20, and he tries dunking at every opportunity. He has a shoot too. His overall game is still very raw though.

Banvit will be packed, they have a solid youth core, esp this year. On the other hand, Giresun might offer a break-out chance for Yilmaz.
                            His shooting is not reliable. What I like in this guy is he is trying to enrich his offensive arsenal. Now, he plays some nice post-ups recently, that's something new for him. If he doesn't derail himself from the right path, he will be a very useful player for quality teams.

Giresun is a big chance for every prospect. I would pay out from my pocket just to play there if I would seek a quality role at the top level. Hopefully, they will add more names to their roster. I have heard they are also interested in Bitim. It would be a nice move.
                            Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
                            Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Gaziantep adding Rudd is a huge move. He will form a deadly duo with Armand ( a player to watch this season). The team will be more interesting then last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information