No announcement yet.

Anadolu Efes 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope efes will quit basketball and efes fans like levenspiel will be "fenerbahçe doğuş" fans.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
      Why not? Even half of the forum members can hire top coach (if money is there), why would/could efes president not do that?
      Also: who are "coaches like obra"?
      Money isn't problem for Efes as you know, but idea and vision about future is for sure the big problem. There are coaches like Obra in Europe. A few years ago they brought one of them but he failed second season because of pressure and impatience from management and owners.

As you see it's not just about money....

Comment

• perhaps it would have been better to give the license to Besiktas but let's wait, it is still too early.

As for Thomas he is the best Maccabi player till now playing mainly as "4". Unlike other Maccabi supporters I thought that he could suit well to our game, till now I am right.

Last year Perasovic didn't trust him at all, he played always isolated, forced to create his own shot without any help.

Perasovic is quite a disappointment for me till now, I considered him to be one of the best European coaches. Perhaps the roster is not an adequate one but he seems not to be acclimated perfectly in Turkish mentality.

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
          i hope efes will quit basketball and efes fans like levenspiel will be "fenerbahçe doğuş" fans.
          some fans actually have their pride.
          Levenspiel is one of them.
          and I remember your team Ulker losing by 30-40 points some 10+ years ago.

regarding Efes, most people are forgetting the fact that Efes is playing without it's best player.
          no one can say that even with him they wouldn't be at 0-5 but most probably they wouldn't since they are not as deep as top teams are.
          also, his replacement is out injured as well. not that he would have helped.
          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
            some fans actually have their pride.
            Levenspiel is one of them.
            and I remember your team Ulker losing by 30-40 points some 10+ years ago.

regarding Efes, most people are forgetting the fact that Efes is playing without it's best player.
            no one can say that even with him they wouldn't be at 0-5 but most probably they wouldn't since they are not as deep as top teams are.
            also, his replacement is out injured as well. not that he would have helped.
            man, i dont have any problem with ülker or doğuş.
            i am thankful to them.
            how’s cibona doing? can we see you in euroleague in the next 150 years?
            Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

how’s cibona doing? can we see you in euroleague in the next 150 years?
              we are still alive. most probably no, we will not be a part of EL for a lot of years to come. but won't use the word never.
              "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
                we are still alive. most probably no, we will not be a part of EL for a lot of years to come. but won't use the word never.
                ok. remember your great history then.
                Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  Money isn't problem for Efes as you know, but idea and vision about future is for sure the big problem. There are coaches like Obra in Europe. A few years ago they brought one of them but he failed second season because of pressure and impatience from management and owners.

As you see it's not just about money....
                  Yes, but I do not understand what you are saying.

Are you saying they are on purpose like: "lets not bring in coach like obra" ?
                  Are you saying they can not identify "coach like obra" ? (but in that case they simply can get advice or even randomly hire one of the most expensive ones as I assume "coaches like obra" are mostly those from the top paid ones)

It is just hard to understand exactly what you mean here

Ps: who are coaches like obra? Please name 5 or at least 3.

Comment

ok. remember your great history then.
                    It's time for Asian Champions League to be launched, so we can actually have Euroleague. Not this retarded jamalaya of the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
                      Yes, but I do not understand what you are saying.

Are you saying they are on purpose like: "lets not bring in coach like obra" ?
                      Are you saying they can not identify "coach like obra" ? (but in that case they simply can get advice or even randomly hire one of the most expensive ones as I assume "coaches like obra" are mostly those from the top paid ones)

It is just hard to understand exactly what you mean here

Ps: who are coaches like obra? Please name 5 or at least 3.
                      Why you are persistent on Obra issue? There are more problems in Efes then just coach and I named 4 reasons.
                      I see you don't understand but I can't help by repeating the same post

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                        This was the best part of offseason for Efes, still happy to see them gone.
                        Why? They (Huertel and Granger) may have their faults but they're still two of the best guards in Europe. Who was this perennially underachieving club going to replace them with? Did you think we were going to replace them with Stephen Curry and Russell Westbrook?

We had a team that came within one game of the Final Four, the biggest mistake was to dismantle that instead of being patient and nurturing the talent we had.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                          It's time for Asian Champions League to be launched, so we can actually have Euroleague. Not this retarded jamalaya of the league.
                          Please elaborate.

Comment

• Originally posted by trey from mars View Post
                            Please elaborate.
                            There is nothing to elaborate. He wants Fener out of EL and Besiktas and GS in

Comment

There is nothing to elaborate. He wants Fener out of EL and Besiktas and GS in
                              Nah I was always against Turkish, Israeli and some Ex-Soviet countries playing in European competitions. Some are Europe by accident, others are split 5/95, third have a political exemption etc. Culturally they are by far not European I always though they should compete in Asian Competitions. Has nothing to do with Fener actually

Comment

Why you are persistent on Obra issue? There are more problems in Efes then just coach and I named 4 reasons.
                                I see you don't understand but I can't help by repeating the same post
                                It should be super simple for you to answer:

1. Why owner will not bring coach like obra (on purpose "I don't want to bring coach like obra", by not being able to identify who is coach like obra, something else)?
                                2. Who are coaches like obra?

Super simple questions, but it turns out you don't know what you are talking about by avoiding straight answers.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information