X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny7 View Post
    Oh yes?
    Three letters for you: A E K

Your lies don't work here. Stop trying to bash things you hate with lies. Stalin's regime would jealous of the propaganda you display on this forum.
    do you want a salary cap in greek league or not?Let's say at about 3 million euros?

Comment

I just saw, fan from greece opened the thread about budget
      He is the biggest expert for budget because his team invested 20 years multiply 30 milions that is more of half billion for three titles. We are on 100 milions for one title
      And now thay halved budget but can't get the title Two finals in three years and losers. Just continue like this in future

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
        do you want a salary cap in greek league or not?Let's say at about 3 million euros?
        I don't want salary cap in Greek league and neither in Euroleague.

The only thing they should do something about is try help teams from countries with big taxes like Greece (50%) (Germany 45%) Spain, Italy (45%?) against teams from Russia and Turkey (Russia 13% and Turkey around 10%). This is the most unfair thing for me in Euroleague current basketbal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
          You hear Oly fans demanding a salary cup for euroleague but not for greek league where the 12 teams except Pao have a collective budget of less than what Spanoulis and Printezis are paid ..the hypocricy is off the roof.
          Because the greek league should be scrapped altogether. What would you prefer, a salary cap at 500k?

Comment

I don't want salary cap in Greek league and neither in Euroleague.

The only thing they should do something about is try help teams from countries with big taxes like Greece (50%) (Germany 45%) Spain, Italy (45%?) against teams from Russia and Turkey (Russia 13% and Turkey around 10%). This is the most unfair thing for me in Euroleague current basketbal.
            Go talk to your government then. It is not our problem - it is your government's problem. GDP per capita is not the same across countries either. You can bring in many different economic arguments.
            You must think NBA teams and players are all subject to the same tax rate. Every state has different tax laws/rates - people/companies in different states do not pay the same amount of tax in US. You never hear NBA teams complain about this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by jamescaan View Post
              Go talk to your government then. It is not our problem - it is your government's problem. GDP per capita is not the same across countries either. You can bring in many different economic arguments.
              You must think NBA teams and players are all subject to the same tax rate. Every state has different tax laws/rates - people/companies in different states do not pay the same amount of tax in US. You never hear NBA teams complain about this issue.
              What a smart reply............ NOT
              Taxes in USA are almost the same. There are differences but not 40% like in Euroleague.

I love how turks are defending their finances, cause they know they have no chance if we have same budgets and rules. It's a big compliment for us actually.
              And I don't even want same budgets, I don't want salary cap. Only little help against something we can't do a thing about... taxes..... but you see even they have excuses for that cause they don't want to compete on a fair level. Haha sad people

Comment

Taxes in USA are almost the same. There are differences but not 40% like in Euroleague.

I love how turks are defending their finances, cause they know they have no chance if we have same budgets and rules. It's a big compliment for us actually.
                And I don't even want same budgets, I don't want salary cap. Only little help against something we can't do a thing about... taxes..... but you see even they have excuses for that cause they don't want to compete on a fair level. Haha sad people
                You have no idea about what you are talking about so stop talking about it. I live in US and taxes are NOT THE SAME across all the states. I have lived in several states in past 16 years so I guess I know what I am talking about.
                In some states you pay only federal - no state or local tax. In some states you pay federal and state - no local tax. In some states you pay all three.
                For items you pay, the tax you pay on top of it is not the same across either.
                You are a liar and a bullshitter - so I will not reply to you ever again. Stop spreading your lies around and stop bullshitting.

Comment

Originally posted by jamescaan View Post
                  You have no idea about what you are talking about so stop talking about it. I live in US and taxes are NOT THE SAME across all the states. I have lived in several states in past 16 years so I guess I know what I am talking about.
                  In some states you pay only federal - no state or local tax. In some states you pay federal and state - no local tax. In some states you pay all three.
                  For items you pay, the tax you pay on top of it is not the same across either.
                  You are a liar and a bullshitter - so I will not reply to you ever again. Stop spreading your lies around and stop bullshitting.
                  You are WRONG. Stop the lies and propaganda to defend fener. JUST STOP IT !!!!

Comment

Well I didn't hear you complaining about taxes etc. while you were claiming Fenerbahçe would never win, we would choke etc. Life comes at you fast I guess. I know losing is hard, I experienced it too, but it is part of growing up. Embrace it.
                    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                      Well I didn't hear you complaining about taxes etc. while you were claiming Fenerbahçe would never win, we would choke etc. Life comes at you fast I guess. I know losing is hard, I experienced it too, but it is part of growing up. Embrace it.
                      I shouldn't be complaining about something not being fair... It should be fair for all teams to compete in the first place.

But you are from turkey, most things over there are not fair. Not every 'citizen' is equal for the law. So I guess it's hard to teach you why the Euroleague should be fair.

Don't worry, we understand But you now understand how difficult it is to teach you something when your brains all day are being filled with unfair examples

Comment

Every team has something to be proud of. Others are proud for their history, others for their current success, others for their domestic core, others for being competitive with less money, others for a mixture of the above. There is no reason to argue every time who has the bigger dick. It's too boring for the majority of this forum who wants to talk only about basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Beno View Post
                          What if you don't have Spanoulis and Printezis?
                          Not both, only lose of one of them is enough to bring down Oly. Spanoulis doesn't have much time also.

Barca is interested in Printezis in these days, it would be a major blow to the Oly if they get him.
                          FENERBAHÇE
                          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

I shouldn't be complaining about something not being fair... It should be fair for all teams to compete in the first place.

But you are from turkey, most things over there are not fair. Not every 'citizen' is equal for the law. So I guess it's hard to teach you why the Euroleague should be fair.

Don't worry, we understand But you now understand how difficult it is to teach you something when your brains all day are being filled with unfair examples
                            Yeah I know a thing or two about what's wrong in Turkey, I risked my life trying to change it. I also know unequal taxes are not fair but it won't change as long as there is a concept called "countries". So you going from other "You aren't that good" stories to tax story after we finally won something... is whining, actually.
                            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

A poor man crying lol .

Comment

Just stop spreading your nonsense and acting like you know what do you talk.
                                Some teams have bigger budgets some don't.
                                You don't have slightest of idea when you talk about taxes.
                                It's not Fener's or other's issue if they pay 10,20,30% taxes.It's not even country's problem.
                                Each and every country has it's own Fiscal and Monetary structure in which taxes framework are determined by it's unique financial and economical habit's and traditions.
                                For instance,i do live in Switzerland and pay taxes based on Federalization principles.State,provincial and communal.
                                If you think money is the ultimate success factor,then,go get some sponsors,increase your budget and lift titles like you do in Greece years and years!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information