No announcement yet.

Fenerbahçe Doguş 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny, you must admit that we found the way to buy title just like you did with your first title with Ivkovic, Rivers, Tarlac, Tomic etc...
    In ten years from now(perhaps even earlier) we will win title with core of turkish players. This is just the beginning

Comment

Throw some money at me Fener, 0.1% of your total budget is enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny7 View Post
        You must earn that 0.1%
        What could you do for Fener to earn 25K?

Comment

Less than x2 wasn't enough...

FENERBAHÇE
          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
            You must earn that 0.1%
            I am sure he is very good at striptise
            IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
            Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
            Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
            Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
            Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Johnny, could you listen to that man and just gtfo from that way?
              Attached Files
              Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                You must earn that 0.1%
                If Melih gets paid 1m to play basketbal then for sure i can play also and get paid haha
                Btw 0.1% from next year fener budget is 50k.

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                  I am sure he is very good at striptise
                  He is in problem because he must delete some words from his vocabulary, like zero titles
                  He can continue to use words like budget, domestic players, Turkish airlines etc

Comment

If Melih gets paid 1m to play basketbal then for sure i can play also and get paid haha
                    Btw 0.1% from next year fener budget is 50k.
                    Well.. if you are capable to shoot triples like him against Zalgiris then I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post

how many players will stay in the roster of the next season in your opinion?
                      We need to keep Udoh first, probably Bogdan will go to the Sacramento in the next, not sure if Wanamaker can compensate Bogdan's seat or not, if the news are true then Nicola Melli will be a good addition to our team also.
                      FENERBAHÇE
                      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
                        Congrats for the victory

Ekpe Udos is simply awesome!

how many players will stay in the roster of the next season in your opinion?
                        dixon stays so thats 1. kalinic's contract is ending this summer but i think we will keep him so thats 2. antic will leave, also datome's contract is ending too but i don't know if we'll keep him or not. i believe udoh will stay with us but i'm not sure about vesely although he has contract till 2019 summer but we will see. bogdanovic will leave i believe. i don't know about sloukas's contract i don't remember exactly but i believe he will stay with us. bennett will leave for sure. about nunnally i have no idea.
                        FENER
                        cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                        calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

One of the myths in the NBA is that you need 3 stars to win championships. EL is nothing like that but Udoh, Kalinic and Bogdanovic trio were outstanding during the elimination stages. Their skill, heart and steel nerves rendered Fener nearly invincible. Bogdan also remedied Fener's troubles in playmaking.

Losing at least one piece is likely (BB), and then it will be interesting to see how the team will evolve.
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

We must save the core of the team. Just instead of Bogdan and Nunnalli we should bring Wanamaker and Wilbekin.
                            Plus if we can bring Guler or Cedi we will have team for the title again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                              We need to keep Udoh first, probably Bogdan will go to the Sacramento in the next, not sure if Wanamaker can compensate Bogdan's seat or not, if the news are true then Nicola Melli will be a good addition to our team also.
                              everyone seems to count Wanamaker as a done deal. Is it? did anyone ask the guy?
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                                everyone seems to count Wanamaker as a done deal. Is it? did anyone ask the guy?
                                He would want to play at the Champion of the Europe.
                                FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information