No announcement yet.

Fenerbahçe Doguş 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If any chance to get him I would go for Jovic as PG.
    SG spot wil be the logical for Sloukas.

Jovic?, Wilbekin?, Dixon
    Wanamaker?,Sloukas,Melih
    Datome,Cedi?,Kalinic
    Melli? , Hersek
    Udoh , Vesely

This roster, I can signature that could walk through EL under Obradovic system.
    If we so rich as Oly fans claim this shouldn't be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
      2018 euroleague champions

sloukas - wilbekin - dixon
      wanamaker - melih
      datome - clyburn
      melli - kalinic
      udoh - vesely
      It would be strange to see Clyburn waiting in the corner to get open shot, he can't make. believe me, you don't need Clyburn. Micov is better than him, maybe to old, but for a year or two...
      previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Beno View Post
        It would be strange to see Clyburn waiting in the corner to get open shot, he can't make. believe me, you don't need Clyburn. Micov is better than him, maybe to old, but for a year or two...
        Micov is ten times better player then Clyburn. I don't know why he is even option for Fener.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
          probably because of his drives to the rim?
          he looks helpless beyond the perimeter though, even when he makes them.
          Clyburn can't play in organized system. He can play in this years Dacka, Maccabi, Unics...
          previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
            i want birkan batuk and wanamaker from daçka. i mean if its possible
            To be honest, I wouldn't say no. Birkan Batuk or Sinan Guler. Though I don't think Sinan would come to us, he is basicaly a symbol player to GS basket now.
            FENERBAHÇE
            --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
            --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
            --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
            --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              probably because of his drives to the rim?
              he looks helpless beyond the perimeter though, even when he makes them.
              He can drive the whole season but when come F4 where he can drive? In the dressing room
              You saw what happen in the final game, no room for drives, who shoots better wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                i want birkan batuk and wanamaker from daçka. i mean if its possible
                Please buy Yagmur please !!

Comment

i think we will have 8 foreigners and get birkan instead of clyburn.
                  Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

A Greek journalist who was in the final 4 claimed that Fener has agreed with Melli and Theodore but they have not signed yet

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                      He can drive the whole season but when come F4 where he can drive? In the dressing room
                      You saw what happen in the final game, no room for drives, who shoots better wins.
                      You spoiled kids, I'd like to see him at Efes then

Sometimes I'm partial to players for no reason. I agree his drives probably won't work when the opponents close his lanes, as they did even in RS sometimes, but he brings something different to the table.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

i booked a 4* hotel in belgrade with pay in hotel and cancel options. costs just $120 for 3 nights. flight with return ticket costs $90. +$40 for the food, just $250 for 3 days. great really. so i am ready, just the team gotta be there now.
                        Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

These is ideal roster for Obradovic's system, only counting players playing this year in Europe and not leaving for NBA (not counting the NBA-DL prospects that might come):

PG - Jovic, Wannamaker
                          SG - Sloukas, Guduric
                          SF - Kalinic, KC Rivers
                          PF - Printezis, Meli
                          C - Udoh, Dunston

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                            These is ideal roster for Obradovic's system, only counting players playing this year in Europe and not leaving for NBA (not counting the NBA-DL prospects that might come):

PG - Jovic, Wannamaker
                            SG - Sloukas, Guduric
                            SF - Kalinic, KC Rivers
                            PF - Printezis, Meli
                            C - Udoh, Dunston
                            Dunston signed two years contract with Efes, I like him but it's over.
                            I would like Jovic more then any player on the EL market but....
                            Are Jovic and Guduric under contract?

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                              Dunston signed two years contract with Efes, I like him but it's over.
                              I would like Jovic more then any player on the EL market but....
                              Are Jovic and Guguric under contract?
                              Guduric is locked in a 4 year contract, so he has at least 2 more seasons left. He would need a huge buyout, bigger than Kalinic.

Jovic has unofficially extended a contract for 1 more year (this upcoming season) but that is solely for buyout purposes if someone wants him a lot so Zvezda can get some money. Unless we end up getting some serious sponsorships and money to try to put a roster to try to make a boom next year, hoping for Belgrade F4, I think he will leave.

I just gave an opinion on a perfect roster for Obradovic's system, regardless of money and contract issues, since some people were talking about who fits into his system. He likes interchangeable forwards, mobile-defensive bigs that can PnR, Guards that can create from multiple angles and are willing to attack the basket and paint and 3&D guys.

Comment

don't be surprised if you see serrod at pg spot next year.
                                Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information