FIBA Asia Crowd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIBA Asia Crowd

did the FIBA asia sell out the games in Japan?

if yes, did they get their money worth?

if no, why there was no sell outs?

no sell outs arena only tv viewing around the continent
    PRO DEO ET PATRIA (in the service of God and Country)

Comment

hope the FIBA ASIA TOURNAMENT 2009 will be held at the philippines if you really wanna see a crowd!!

Comment

Originally posted by bestkept
        did the FIBA asia sell out the games in Japan?

if yes, did they get their money worth?

if no, why there was no sell outs?
        I think if im not mistaken, based on what we saw on tv during the FIBA Asia tournament, there was no single sold-out games in tokushima because its baseball craze (even soccer) not basketball japanese sports patrons are known for..Even last year's fiba world basketball championships in japan, spectators who watched the game live were small...

Comment

Japan is more on baseball than football (soccer) as well... I notice in the last FIFA World Club Champs there's not much people and the crowd were so quiet compare to the European crowds...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by donmar
            Japan is more on baseball than football (soccer) as well... I notice in the last FIFA World Club Champs there's not much people and the crowd were so quiet compare to the European crowds...
            Exactly! For Filipinos are only basketball. Thai, Indons, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Laos, Cambodian, Burma are Football. Middle Eastern countries are still football but maybe will become basketball. USA is now basketball after the baseball has first. Europeans are football. Australians and New Zealanders are rugby!

Comment

They only come depending if the home team is there. Remember Fiba asia Champions cup 2005? No one was watching if team pilipinas was not playing. They had to move the games from araneta to ynares when SMB-Pilipinas got booted out of contention.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information