Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your prediction about the final

Quote Originally Posted by Afraid
    yes yes, racalcati's defence.. brr.. even with small big man he can do a better defence than any other, and italys 3-pointers are really tough + thay have bargnani now so they are really one of the favourites
    Big difense (not always anyway) but no rebounds to speak of...

BTW Bargnani isn't completely healthy (usual back problems) so Recalcati called Luca Garri for training in Varese... i have a bad feeling...

Talking

spain and lithuania are favorites, but favorites not always win or go to the final.
    for example, 99's championshit, lithuania with sabas lost 1/4 agains spain 72-74, and in the final italy win agains spain. 01's champ., turkey (host) in the final, with very dramatic wins in the 1/4 and semifinal with suspicious overtimes.
    03's, very fantastic championship with our victory and superb final agains spain. italy's 3rd place was a little bit not expected. and something like in 2003, i will expect in the 2007. 05's championshit was with very many sensations, like germany's win in the semifinal agains spain in the final seconds, and greece trumph, serbia's (host) elimination by france.

so, i want believe, that lithuania and spain will play in the final, it would be great game, and opportunity for spain to revenge for the loss in the Stockholm but just opportunity

it's very mysterious how will play dirk & germany in this tournament.

dont underestimate the heart of the champion...
    1st in IBN 2018-2019
    2nd in IBN 2016-2017
    2nd in IBN 2015-2016
    1st in IBN 2014-2015
    2nd in IBN 2013-2014
    2nd in IBN 2012-2013
    2nd in IBN 2010-2011
    3nd in IBN 2009-2010
    1st in IBN 2008-2009
    2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
    https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
    @RankingsSport

Serbia and Spain in the finals. Serbia wins. Another option is win against Spain in the group and then make deal with other team to screw Spain.
    We have to continue to roll. We want fifth gold and most important one this summer
    1.Serbia
    2.Spain
    3.France
    4.Greece
    5.Lithuania
    Thats my prediction. I hope it will not kick me in the butt.As Milicic said we are going to kill them all. I hope he will decide to play in the paint.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123