No announcement yet.

2017 U18 European Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a hard game between Lithuania and Serbia. Pretty good atmosphere as well. In the end Lithuanian player got an unsportsmanlike foul (i couldn't even see who and for what) and Serbia got the lead and won.
    Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 08-05-2017, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Pecarski had missed both two free throw's technical , Lithuania still had 4 point advantage, Serbia executed better in crunch time .
      UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
        Pecarski had missed both two free throw's technical , Lithuania still had 4 point advantage, Serbia executed better in crunch time .
        Meh, you only won because you didn't have real leader[/sarcasm]
        The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Serbia made 5 points in that one possesion even with two free throw's misses. Serbia had 1 point advantage from -4 .
          Silver medal at 2016 olympics prediction game

Comment

Musa in seniors
            http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5w1bx6

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
              It was a hard game between Lithuania and Serbia. Pretty good atmosphere as well. In the end Lithuanian player got an unsportsmanlike foul (i couldn't even see who and for what) and Serbia got the lead and won.
              The collapsing point was that technical
              It was soft ' Just Get Off Me ! type of push most of referees would not call that they would just give a warning, especially towards the end in such an important moment way to harsh even everyone on the Serbian side got surprised. Nevertheless Serbians deserved this win more they looked always more assure and in class/talent ahead .. Congrats to them. I think this team overachieved especially if they grab a Bronze they did good.
              Last edited by Modis; 08-06-2017, 04:35 PM.
              Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
              FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
              FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

That was the compensation for your body building team being dirty all game long, many hard fouls were being overlooked by the refs , then again , those two free throws decided nothing , Pecarski missed both of them , your team couldn't defend lick and couldn't make shots in the crunch time , deservedly so, your team lost at the end, now you can continue crying
                Last edited by Srle; 08-06-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DelibasicMirza View Post
                  What's this supposed to do with anything, it was against freaking Slovakia. We seen Musa last year at U17 World Championship struggling greatly against the players from the same age group, horrendous shot selection, he couldn't lead Bosnia to any success at that tournament , It doesn't mean that his presence at this championship would improve Bosnia chances for a gold medal that much, lots of teams missing quality players this year , I could name at least 3,4 for Serbia.

Comment

That was the compensation for your body building team being dirty all game long, many hard fouls were being overlooked by the refs , then again , those two free throws decided nothing , Pecarski missed both of them , your team couldn't defend lick and couldn't make shots in the crunch time , deservedly so, your team lost at the end, now you can continue crying
                    maybe you was the one crying the whole game ? That'd be your excuse if we'd have won right ... again congratulations
                    Lithuania

Comment

Turkey looked a bit better all the game (+12 was the most margin i think), but Lithuanian team managed to lead the game to OT where was clearly better and took the bronze. One year younger big man Venskus has been a key with 22 pts.

Comment

Even at such age is dangerous to play 40 mins per game in two days in a row. Turkey #6 played 39 mins against Spain and 41 against Lithuania. And looks like he torn hic MCL without any contact.. hope he will comeback soon.

From this LTU team I see some talents in guards position. Although Velicka was disappointment for me. His 3 PT shooting is terrible. At least he became good FT shooter. Maybe he'll improve his mid range and 3PT shot too.

Just looked at his stats. 15+7+6 looks impressive. But Vytenis Cizauskas had +- simmilar stats in youth tournaments and last season he played in LKL mediocre team Vytautas... Velicka must to improve his shooting if he doesn't wanna be Cizauskas 2.0
                        LIETUVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7iGqEDXHNc

Comment

Latvia ended as last. I belive they would have been more motivated to try hard if they didn't know they stay in division A in any case.

Estonia ended as third in division B but because of this they will not play in A next year, they have right to be mad.
                          Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                            Turkey looked a bit better all the game (+12 was the most margin i think), but Lithuanian team managed to lead the game to OT where was clearly better and took the bronze. One year younger big man Venskus has been a key with 22 pts.
                            Venskus was pleasant surprise in this tournament. Much better perfromance overall than previous year with u16 team.
                            Silver medal at 2016 olympics prediction game

Comment

Originally posted by LDK View Post

From this LTU team I see some talents in guards position. Although Velicka was disappointment for me. His 3 PT shooting is terrible. At least he became good FT shooter. Maybe he'll improve his mid range and 3PT shot too.

Just looked at his stats. 15+7+6 looks impressive. But Vytenis Cizauskas had +- simmilar stats in youth tournaments and last season he played in LKL mediocre team Vytautas... Velicka must to improve his shooting if he doesn't wanna be Cizauskas 2.0
                              When you see Velicka warming up before the game he makes those jumpers he probably isn't that bad of a shooter the problem is his timing and decision making, he chooses those unrealistic ones ..Also I dont know if anyone else sees this but i think his speed could be an issue at senior level, he seems slow.

My favourite was Sargiunas, is one of those high energy players with alot of activity and on top of that descent shooter could be our next Seibutis maybe. Shouldn't be overlooked.
                              Last edited by Modis; 08-06-2017, 06:47 PM.
                              Lithuania

Comment

Originally posted by remigijus View Post
                                Venskus was pleasant surprise in this tournament. Much better perfromance overall than previous year with u16 team.
                                Venskus looked solid, but subsituted Balciunas a year ago and didn't play a lot. The last one shouldn't have played as a center, because he will never be a center in a senior level.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information