SG Stefan Adžić (99') 6'4''

SG Aljoša Janković (99') 6'6''

SF Emir Čerkezović (99') 6'5''

SF Vojin Ilić (00') 6'6''

PF Njegoš Sikiraš (99') 6'9''

C Vedran Mirković (99') 6'8''

C Kenan Kamenjaš (00') 6'9''

C Nedim Omerović (00') 6'9''
    Last edited by BiHBasket; 07-27-2017, 09:41 AM.
    Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

Serbia roster:

PG Aleksa Uskoković (99') 6'4'' Crvena Zvezda

PG Vuk Vulikić (99') 6'3'' Dynamic

SG Andrija Marjanović (99') 6'7'' Barcelona

SG Aleksa Matić (99') 6'4'' Mega

SG Tadija Tadić (99') 6'5'' Partizan

SG Stefan Momirov (99') 6'5'' Crvena Zvezda

SF Marko Šarenac (99') 6'6'' Metalac

SF Nikola Mišković (99') 6'9'' Mega

PF Danilo Petrović (99') 6'8'' Virtus Bologna

C Marko Pecarski (00') 6'9'' Bayern Munchen

C Filip Petrušev (00') 6'11'' USA

C Balša Koprivica (00') 7'1'' USA
      Last edited by BiHBasket; 07-27-2017, 11:19 AM.
      Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

Montenegro roster

PG Nikola Vujović (99') 6'3''

PG Pavle Titić (00') 6'2''

PG Vuk Popović (99') 6'2''

SG Bogdan Bojić (99') 6'3''

SG Andrija Slavković (99') 6'6''

SF Danilo Brnović (00') 6'7''

PF Jakov Milošević (99') 6'8''

PF Janko Čepić (99') 6'8''

C Marko Simonović (99') 6'11'

C Nikola Žižić (00') 6'10''

C Goran Miladinović (99') 6'9''

? Marko Vujičić (?) ?

Igor Drobnjak(00') who averaged 17.7 points and 4 assists at U16 EC 2016 will miss this tournament because of injury.
        Last edited by BiHBasket; 07-28-2017, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Turkey:

SG-SFErkin Şenel ('99)
          PGEray Akyüz ('00)
          CRagıp Berke Atar ('99)
          CAlperen Demir ('00)
          SGŞehmus Hazer ('99)
          PFYiğitcan Saybir ('99)
          SFMuhaymin Mustafa ('99)
          PG-SGArda Erdoğan ('99)
          PGMert Akay ('00)
          SGDoruk Dora ('99)
          PFYiğit Baran Sarıkaya ('99)
          CEmre Tanışan ('99)

p.s--As always I think preparation is too long in Turkey...

Comment

Turkey also announced the final roster.

PG: Eray Akyüz, Mert Akay, Arda Erdoğan
            SG: Erkin Şenel, Şehmus Hazer, Doruk Dora
            SF: Muhaymin Mustafa
            PF: Yiğitcan Saybir, Yiğit Baran Sarıkaya
            C: Ragıp Berke Atar, Alperen Demir, Emre Tanışan.

We miss the top guns for various reasons. This team is much weaker than the last year's WC silver medalist one on paper, but still can fight for the top. Not the best team that we would have assembled, but I can't put the work ethics of these guys on the back burner. They are all good characters and conscious of the importance of being a team with a good chemistry and I think they have enough maturity to create a good atmosphere. No matter how much I like Bitim, he is surely a trouble-maker even at this level. The key player is Saybir. He has improved his game nicely this year, I expect him to have his break-out tournament. Alperen Demir also had a good preparation period, it will be interesting to see how he will back-up Atar.
            Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
            Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Slovenia

PG Jernej Heine (00') 6'0''

PG Nejc Klavžar (99') 6'0''

PG Martin Jarc (00') 6'2''

SG David Kralj (99') 6'3''

SG Maksim Gorbachov (00') 6'1''

SG Maks KlanjÅ¡ček (99') 6'4''

SF Samo Gaberšek (99') 6'4''

SF Matej Sušec (99') 6'7''

PF Nikolas Šuša (99') 6'6''

PF Jure Ličen (00') 6'6''

C Matevž Mlakar (99') 6'8''

C Adrian Jogan (00') 6'9''

Comment

99 and 00 generations seems to be best that Finland have ever produced.

Comment

Deserved win by Finland against Lithuania by 20 pts. Lithuanian team that won medals before (and could win against Finland team as well) looked extremely bad. Complectation is also very bad. Some decent players were cut or even not invited and some guys in the roster can't play this game. All this hardly understundable shit where basketball means a lot.

Comment

BiH beat France . I did not expect that even do they miss 3 or 4 players. Campara amazing today

Comment

#FreeKoprivica

Comment

any information/insight into the Ukrainian prospect Issuf Sanon?

I watched for the first time today against Spain. He's quite versatile, led his team in points, rebounds, assists (and turnovers), but looked a bit too selfish. Also strange behavior esp towards the end, where he sent off his teammates after a FT, he did not attend team's time-out in over time, etc...
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

3/3 despite having only 5 players from the last year's WC silver medalist team. Satisfying performance so far. The team is full of great characters that have the goal of true basketball players and serving this purpose with their great work ethics. Coach Serkan Erdoğan has created a great team. His team with good chemistry is answering to those simple minded people who belittled his coaching skills through criticizing him over Bitim issue. A 18 years old player should know his place. Bitim's individualism obliged him to leave his brothers alone in this tournament.

Atar's performance proves he is a NBA-bound prospect, he is the most important asset in team. His senior level experience is surpassing for this level, he has played a lot of minutes against physically freak American big men this year and he is reaping the fruits of this experience. Yurtseven and Atar will have got the NT's center jerseys incoming years hopefully.

Yiğitcan Saybir has been having a good effect upon the team so far, he is a much better player comparing to last year, he knows how to use his solid athleticism, excels well on open court and has good terms with ball. The mobility in his game makes him looking like an extraordinary player. If he becomes a threat behind the arc, the hype on him will keep snowballing. Even though he didn't show his facilitator face yet in this tournament, he is a very smart player and can serve dishes from low post or high post. He is a matchless PF to compare him with a player, especially speaking for Turkish pool. Exciting talent.

I liked Erkin Şenel as well, he is another guy that senior level experience did good on his skills. He is the zone-defense breaker, shooting very well in this tournament and undertaking a very important role for his team. Beside his shooting performance, I liked how he is exploding the defensive errors of opponents one way or another. Let's don't skip his defensive pressure also, needs to be praised.

Akyüz and Mustafa didn't make wonders but I expect them to be main contributors at the next games. Mustafa is a great potential, he just needs more room in team system. The same applies for Akyüz as well.
                          Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
                          Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

So

Turkey - Ukraine
                            Greece - Latvia

Spain - Montenegro
                            France - Finland

Lithuania - Slovakia
                            Russia - Italy

Bosnia and Herzegovina - Slovenia
                            Serbia - Germany
                            Last edited by BiHBasket; 08-01-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Lithuanians hammered Greeks today.
                              Cant remember the last time any Lithuanian U Team improvised this much, crossing over players and making nice plays
                              Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
                              FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
                              FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Modis View Post
                                Lithuanians hammered Greeks today.
                                Cant remember the last time any Lithuanian U Team improvised this much, crossing over players and making nice plays
                                that was surprising to me as well, that anklebreaker crossover by number 8 in the end...

on the other hand, I watched last two Greece games, and Georgios Kalaitzakis I think has a huge potential. He's a tall point guard (1.98m) with great body control and shot creation ability. I assume they're twins with Panagiotis Kalaitzakis, right?
                                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information