No announcement yet.

Philippine Football League (PFL) Teams in International Competitions and Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three-time Philippines Football League (PFL) champion Ceres Negros whipped out its vaunted form in holding off visiting Shan United of Myanmar, 3-2, to begin the 2020 AFC Champions League preliminary round at the Rizal Memorial Stadium Tuesday night. Up next for the winning Busmen is a date with Port FC on January 21 in Bangkok, Thailand as they progress in the biggest and most prestigious club tournament in Asia involving 52 teams from 32 nations. READ MORE
    Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
    Servinio's Blog of Sports
    Servinio's Official YouTube channel
    Servinio's Official TWITTER account
    Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

The other day, looking for some betting sites to place bets on, I found some news about Philipine and Thai football. I realised then that those websites, loved or hated according to people, give people lots information and visibility to some sports that not usually have. And that is not only about football or basket, there are lots of sports that gain, as a matter of marketing, a lot of money and publicity just because of this kind of activity.
      What do you think? Does that betting world help in some way to make those sports a little more famous?

In my case, I prefer to place my bets on Betrebels, as it is one tha best reliable bppkmakers on the market. In this guide of Wincatchers https://wincatchers.com/sport-betting/betrebels/ they reference to this amazing betting platform.

Comment

United City FC

NEW TEAM United City Football Club has formalized their 20-player roster for the coming 2020 Philippines Football League (PFL) brought to you by Qatar Airways as well as the resumption of the 2020 AFC Cup next month. Parading the core of the defunct Ceres Negros, the club is a good mix of veterans and young players that hope to continue the winning ways of the Busmen. READ MORE
        Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
        Servinio's Blog of Sports
        Servinio's Official YouTube channel
        Servinio's Official TWITTER account
        Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information