Lebanon breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechSupport View Post
    now i understand that "neutralized" thingy. we filipinos and almost the entire world call that "naturalized".
    now the issue has been over for the last 2 years, no need to insult other people with their mistakes.
    you know why I am happy

Comment

Replying To Dgenx,Charbel Sakr said it really well and no need to add more.
      But just one thing about that Lebanon is in downhill,i really dont understand you guys,we lost the final against Iran but still we are second right ? does a loss by 3 or 4 pts make us loosers ? or weak ?
      We lost that game fine congrats for iran they deserve it and still i have the feelings that we can beat them even thought they r having a good performances lately....Good luck for Rp since u really love basketball and this is enough for you to have hopes about a birght future.
      Last edited by daniab; 01-18-2009, 09:56 AM.
      Proud to be Lebanese
      www.arabasket.com

Comment

let close this thread for those pinoys who are still bitter over the jones cup incident or even with the 2007 tokushima wars.

to my lebanese brothers, lets keep the friendship between our countries even if there are still immature filipino posters here who are still cant get over.
        you know why I am happy

Comment

Originally posted by b3lowzro View Post
          let close this thread for those pinoys who are still bitter over the jones cup incident or even with the 2007 tokushima wars.

to my lebanese brothers, lets keep the friendship between our countries even if there are still immature filipino posters here who are still cant get over.
          thank u brother, no 1 could have said it better. peace

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information