Lebanon breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebanon breakdown

Lebanon minus fadi el khatib = Japan NT (Without homecourt advantage)

Lebanon minus Joe Vogel = Chinese Taipei NT

Lebanon minus Fadi El Khatib and Joe Vogel = Indonesian NT

Better luck next time Lebanese Friends. You almost won the championship..tough luck..

sorry lebanon... told you iran is it... iran didn't prepare for months and topped the group of death for nothing... hard luck guys and congrats iran!

Comment

we lost cuz ali mahmoud didnt play from his injury.......fahd couldnt stop the irani PG,s penetrations and passes to ehdadi anyway 2nd place is not bad im proud of my NT and we will have a chance to go to the olympics via the pre-olympic tournament ....anyway 2nd place is still better than 9th so i dont know why u pinoys are so happy

Comment

im happy coz i like fadi el khatib...he's a great player..

Comment

Originally posted by karim
          we lost cuz ali mahmoud didnt play from his injury.......fahd couldnt stop the irani PG,s penetrations and passes to ehdadi anyway 2nd place is not bad im proud of my NT and we will have a chance to go to the olympics via the pre-olympic tournament ....anyway 2nd place is still better than 9th so i dont know why u pinoys are so happy

remember, both RP and lebanon has 2 losses in this tournament...

5-2 and 6-2

its just RP misfortune that it played the good teams first, while lebanon feasted first on the weaker teams

2nd place, 9th place? doesn't matter we're not going to play in the olympics, anyway... (even if you have that wilcard slot, lebanon won't qualify)

Comment

Originally posted by manu_bol
            remember, both RP and lebanon has 2 losses in this tournament...

5-2 and 6-2

its just RP misfortune that it played the good teams first, while lebanon feasted first on the weaker teams

2nd place, 9th place? doesn't matter we're not going to play in the olympics, anyway... (even if you have that wilcard slot, lebanon won't qualify)
            exactly man... and advancing via wildcard is very very tough... hard luck lebanon!

Comment

those Persians !!! hmmmm . This is Sparta !!! opps ..first it was... this is Philippines !! and we lost, then... this is Lebanon !!! and they lost too .. who will stop the Persian machine ?
              =========================================
              Anyone who wants to replace a coach because his dwarf team keeps losing against bigger teams is wishing for a miracle and should get a magician. A more practical solution is to get reinforcements unless one is content to wait a few more years in the hope that the dwarf players will grow wings and fly over their defenders. PBA reinforcements will not guarantee a championship, but it will guarantee close losses which is enough to make me happy.

Comment

the 300 Spartans will crushed them!!! bwahahahahaha!!!!

congratz Iran! congratz Xerxes este.. Edhadi!!!
                Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by manu_bol
                  They will be playing in the wildcard, you will not. Stop being so silly and jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatPandaBear
                    They will be playing in the wildcard, you will not. Stop being so silly and jealous.
                    i will kiss your bigfatsillyass if they qualify...

Comment

he fatbear, it seems you have some bad blood for TeamPilipinas.. are you Graham Lim or Go Teng Kok?! bwhahahaha! stop crying will yah?! you don't even have a team! balimbing kang dako!
                      Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

we were 9th place thanks to that stupid greek referee and to the draw of groups!! everybody knows here that we can beat some teams in the top 8!!
                        including lebanon!!! iran deserves the win!! they survived the group of death! good luck to the lebanon team at the pre-olympic tournament!
                        (winning in that tournament, u must be kidding me!!)
                        PEACE!!!!!!!

and t0 that american kid who posted, WHAT IN THE F*** UR DOING IN THIS ASIAN THREAD?! WHY WON'T U JUST GO TO UR AMERICAN THREAD AND DISCUSS THERE THE FIBA-AMERICAS!!
                        PEACE AGAIN YO!

Comment

tough luck karim hadadi got lucky in the dying minutes
                          PRO DEO ET PATRIA (in the service of God and Country)

Comment

karim doesnt run out of excuses. hehe

Comment

stop being a jerk fatboy!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information